riseoverall

Whitesmith Mvp Build/gear Help?

Hi guys!! I'm kind of new here and I just want to ask if there's a way to increase damage to MVPs (especially Shadow 3 types: Atroce & Incantation Samurai). Every time I hit Shadow 3 types, my only damage is 20 -_-

My stats:

Str: 300+98

Agi: enough for 195 ASPD

Vit: 72

Int: 0

Dex: enough for 450 hit

Luk: 0

I already did the quest for Forsaken Knight, Legendary Weapon and Str Gaunts but my gear doesn't have cards yet.

Also, I'm not that rich so it would be better if you suggest low cost gears/cards xD

Please help :( It takes me a lot of time to kill those MVPs because of my low damage -_-

PS. I tried Abyssmal Knight card but it only increased my damage to 35.

Thank you! :)

Try Getting Gloom under night card , it only cause 90 Tokens

I'm gonna be honest here, just use Biochemist(if non ghost elemental mvps) or sniper for easier time mvping.

agree

I ended up getting a sniper after 8 days of playing melee classes. (and maxing a sniper took me around 20-35 mins only... this is how easy to play a sniper PvM... And i am sure there are people who can do it faster)

Whitesmith is for fun mostly. I now uses whitesmith with magnum break ring for casual farming, since the items combo for smithy isnt that over powered in PvM. (which is disappointing :( )

But do share how u make it work to mvp fast if u did. Experimenting build is always fun, only sad people who steal mvp will ruin it.

Otherwise unoriginal meta build are everywhere in the forum, just check out any post and they will all point you to the same set of cards to do more damage and get more protection (which i find hilarious). Known as Gloom, TG, FBH, incan soilder(bypass enemy def), kiel, GTB, skoll, TGK etc.

Edited by nate1002