Roi

Pvp Suggestion

Since GvG & BR is starting to get no players, I suggest a new type of PvP event,

Let's say like a 1v1 duel event for Geared and none geared people? .. But It's just a suggestion, I'm guessing GM's in this server don't have time for that type of event since it' will take up more time.

I'm sure it's been suggested many times, but this type of event would take hours even having 2 or 3 people 1v1 at once. Plus not to mention the tournament type bracket they would have to create and also balancing the bracket so it's not stacked so one player has an "easy" bracket or another player has the most difficult bracket.

There are a lot of problems for this.

1. Takes too long to setup

2. Hard to balance "tiers" or brackets

3. Some classes are definitely outmatched

I've done just as good as I do now when I had 110 ping. Just depends on the player and how they handle/get used to the delay from the ping.

That ping is still decent. Fought champs at 250 ping, it just isn't the same.

That ping is still decent. Fought champs at 250 ping, it just isn't the same.

I play with 220~260 ping all the time, I can spam TSS in a decent way, but I can't speed asura even if I was using both of my hands and my feet to press the hotkeys.

Yeah.. my comment is off topic.. yolo.

I play with 220~260 ping all the time, I can spam TSS in a decent way, but I can't speed asura even if I was using both of my hands and my feet to press the hotkeys.

Yeah.. my comment is off topic.. yolo.

Cuz u pro Bass.

Yeah, speed asura is pretty much impossible outside of less than 150 ping.

At the moment we not have enough ressources in order to be able to host these regularly. Maybe I could be thinking about doing something similar occasionally.