I suggest that you put an IP detect so that only 1 character per player can only participate/join GVG so that they dont abuse this Event and it will be FAIR for every player who joins this event.

only players who use ALTS would deny this suggestion. :3

-1 Alts is just a part of the server, ALT Fcper, ALT Dispeller, ALT Voker. Not to mention there's no way to abuse the event, since you cannot have multi-client guilds(iex- Sniper in guild name YouDontJoin and Champ in GvGAnyway). I don't see how making it so only people bring 1 char to gvg would make it fair for everyone who joins the event. We already have a problem of people not joining the event so taking away ALTs doesn't help at all with that.You yourself do not even join, so I don't see how you can sit down here and make a "GvG suggestion".

2qlsoes.png

Edited by ThePerfectHit

haha is hollister a kid or what? you act like a child mate... and you dont know what i mean by ALTS.. ALTS is not just for FCP or some random chars. i just came back playing again this week so dont assume that i just sit down and relaXing.. haha such a childish people nowadays. maybe you need to get a life more and less games. :)

haha is hollister a kid or what? you act like a child mate... and you dont know what i mean by ALTS.. ALTS is not just for FCP or some random chars. i just came back playing again this week so dont assume that i just sit down and relaXing.. haha such a childish people nowadays. maybe you need to get a life more and less games. :)

I don't see how my response was childish, and I would take your comment seriously if it was spoken in correct English. Calling him a Kid then responding with this message was childish in itself and shows you also have nothing better to do and need to get a life as well. If you really did come back this week maybe you should actually participate in GvG before trying to make a suggestion for it.

Edited by ThePerfectHit

well its better if you read my comment first.. i was mentioning hollister not you. and are you saying that you are not going to take every one seriously if they're not

speaking English properly? wow ! the reason i didnt participate is because some people telling me dont participate. and im only suggesting.. why are you so mad about it. :)

I suggest that you put an IP detect so that only 1 character per player can only participate/join GVG so that they dont abuse this Event and it will be FAIR for every player who joins this event. only players who use ALTS would deny this suggestion. :3

-1 , think about players playing in a computer shop like mineski portal , if they are using the same ip and only 1 of them can join , it will be a big problem

think of the disadvantages first :th_e4:

well , your just suggesting , everyone have freewill to suggest

i suggest that MVP Pet have stats

Lol are you embarrassed that we have proof? Or even scared, that you now have to say "such a childish people nowadays"? When you choose to dodge GvG on purpose? Such childish behavior not to also mention weak. :3

is there a fight happening here ?

u want to take it in-game ?

Hollister vs [C]hips[A]hoy

Mhmm....Something is weird here. Oh yeah, Your guild don't join because they too busy...doing what? Oh yeah, sit down and relaxing? Isn't it?

give me a full screenshot of that .

I am not embarrassed.. why should I haha.. ok stop flaming this is a suggestion.. if you dont want it then just post -1 no need for a trashtalk. i am just suggestion my opinion

well its better if you read my comment first.. i was mentioning hollister not you. and are you saying that you are not going to take every one seriously if they're not speaking English properly? wow ! the reason i didnt participate is because some people telling me dont participate. and im only suggesting.. why are you so mad about it. :)

I'm not mad, I don't see anywhere in any of my replies to this topic where I sounded/seemed angry at all. I'm just saying if you don't participate in an event you shouldn't be making suggestions for it. That's like telling someone how to play a game that you yourself have never played, just doesn't make sense.

I made suggestions that made sense for balancing the Sniper weapon when I don't even play Sniper. I also made suggestions on Thana summon room when I don't even use it.

To make suggestions you only need to know of the general situation, locate the problem and suggest a solution. No need to be actually overly active.

I made suggestions that made sense for balancing the Sniper weapon when I don't even play Sniper. I also made suggestions on Thana summon room when I don't even use it.

To make suggestions you only need to know of the general situation, locate the problem and suggest a solution. No need to be actually overly active.

You can make suggestion's like that if you actually have fought against sniper, or know the situation for thana room. In this case, he is trying to make a suggestion to an event he hasn't participated in for awhile seeing as how he said he has just gotten back to playing again, so no it doesn't make sense how he can even know the situation or even have the knowledge to make a suggestion for it.

I was a bit confused reading this one since there are now two suggestions with the same title.

For this one, it's a -1 for me. How can alts abuse GVG? Most people just bring FCPers as alts anyway, so I don't see the problem with that. Also, this will not just affect alts, it will affect people who play on the same connection together.

Hollister is a little bitch. dont mind him

These guys who were replying(Fatal. and Hollister) have been waiting for people to fight them in GVG. Being a keyboard warrior in the forums and not backing it up in game says a lot more than what you typed.

• Like 1

I was a bit confused reading this one since there are now two suggestions with the same title.

For this one, it's a -1 for me. How can alts abuse GVG? Most people just bring FCPers as alts anyway, so I don't see the problem with that. Also, this will not just affect alts, it will affect people who play on the same connection together.

These guys who were replying(Fatal. and Hollister) have been waiting for people to fight them in GVG. Being a keyboard warrior in the forums and not backing it up in game says a lot more than what you typed.

Not to mention we even offered tokens for you guys to just join, either way the outcome was going to be the same. iJerk. even offered 5k if you beat us, if you think you're honestly good, then why wouldn't you join? Numbers is numbers, but quality beats quantity most of the time in PvP events.

Edited by ThePerfectHit

ok we can close this one now. I jsut joined a BR event and seeing almost an 8 pt member came to make a pt this should be continuously. and ende guild, almost some of our guildmates are not online during american woe so its the same time as the GVG and BR event although we are alot during Asian and European Woe time .. and how about those MTS and BL they are alot how come they dont participate GvG ? eh?

Ok let's stop it Josh. Let's do like what Jon said. "Just sit back and relax".

I'm lately inactive in this game too cause the work pilling up and my lil bro ask me to play dota more.

Thank you for your contribution. Unfortunately it is something we cannot do, because several players share she same IP by playing in Internet/Cyber cafes, which would limit the amount of players from those places.