mhel17

"amnesty" For Those Who Banned

sir/mam i want to suggest ,let have this game amnesty for banned player "permanently banned"...

if they do samething bad again then permanent it.. i got a first offence here but my character get banned permanently..

please give scond chance to banned player..

im not beging for second chance this is only my suggestion....

whats make this suggestions topic..

:th_sry: for wrong gammar :th_thx: :th_thx: :th_thx:

No. There is absolutely no guarantee except your word that you will not do the same offense again. Learn to abide by the rules.

We all know you are not apologetic or regretting that you did an offense, you regret getting caught, which says a lot.

There is a Ticket System and use this format for banned player

• Your username
  • The name of the characters on your account
  • When was your account banned?
  • Is there any reason you may have been banned?

If you have done a serious act to get u banned permanently i doubt you can get it back even through this suggestion. Since you just got banned i think. You should at least be 1-2 years banned before you can play again. Then again most banned guys quit during that time so permanent ban is being brought.

+1 we know the rules we just really regret breaking it, anyone deserves second chances..., i too myself got banned years ago i admit it, it's just i love this server so much no matter i tried any server out there, Forsaken ragnarok remains number one in my heart

+1 we know the rules we just really regret breaking it, anyone deserves second chances..., i too myself got banned years ago i admit it, it's just i love this server so much no matter i tried any server out there, Forsaken ragnarok remains number one in my heart

That's illogical. If you love the server, why would you break the rules knowing you will get permanently banned due to it?

The most common offense that warrants a permanent ban are

1. Real Money Trade

2. 3rd party program usage

3. Scamming/Hacking

NONE OF THIS SAY "I LOVE THIS SERVER".

• Like 1