ThePerfectHit

Gvg Suggestion

Well, I think the reason is that WoE can be won with luck unlike GVG hence people join WoE more.

Sadly we cannot force people like that to participate in GVG, and giving out free prizes is not a solution either. The prize of GVG is good already and yet they do not join, so that says a lot.

My suggestion was not to force people to come to GvG, but give them more of an incentive. And it wouldn't be handing out a free prize, because if they know someone is going to get it anyway they are more likely to join unlike the system they have now if no one joins no prize.

My suggestion was not to force people to come to GvG, but give them more of an incentive. And it wouldn't be handing out a free prize, because if they know someone is going to get it anyway they are more likely to join unlike the system they have now if no one joins no prize.

Well, it technically forces them, GVG has good prizes already and yet they do not join in it, even if it is much shorter than WoE and is more fun than WoE. Even if the prize is good, few people still join the GVG, doubling the prize will not give them incentive since they are thinking "we are gonna lose anyway, might as well give them the prize and not waste supplies".

I think it would be better if we make a prize in GVG that is exclusive to it(make it untradeable too). That way, the only way to get the said item is joining GVG. Also, I think there should be a consolation prize for joining GVG, at least that way people wouldn't think joining GVG is a waste of time.

Well, it technically forces them, GVG has good prizes already and yet they do not join in it, even if it is much shorter than WoE and is more fun than WoE. Even if the prize is good, few people still join the GVG, doubling the prize will not give them incentive since they are thinking "we are gonna lose anyway, might as well give them the prize and not waste supplies".

I think it would be better if we make a prize in GVG that is exclusive to it(make it untradeable too). That way, the only way to get the said item is joining GVG. Also, I think there should be a consolation prize for joining GVG, at least that way people wouldn't think joining GVG is a waste of time.

That's actually a great idea, hate seeing these guys that literally only WoE with PvP Emps(GvG/BR) and have never actually even been to the event or won it themselves.

Most Reason I get when i ask people from guilds that do not join GvG is that "we can't win""short on people""Lacks force" etc etc as what we can conclude on what ray have said.

I myself Rarely go to GvG simply because there arent taht much Guild that participates in it. And Skilled Ones are trying to be together for each GvG thus rendering the other guilds have lesser chance to win.

It took a large collaborative effort to challenge Endeavour's previous monopoly over GvG, and it'll take another to challenge Elysian's.

... so until another group with the right resources decides to band together, it'll just be a reward-less stalemate twice a week.

It took a large collaborative effort to challenge Endeavour's previous monopoly over GvG, and it'll take another to challenge Elysian's.

... so until another group with the right resources decides to band together, it'll just be a reward-less stalemate twice a week.

So in short, we're being punished because we're too good? OK, I guess.

So in short, we're being punished because we're too good? OK, I guess.

Pretty much. But this doesn't only hinder Elysian but future dominant GvG guilds also. As I recall, Avalanche, Endeavour and Deniz's guild suffered because of this as well

+1 to the consolation prize idea

Edited by qperteplex

Pretty much. But this doesn't only hinder Elysian but future dominant GvG guilds also. As I recall, Avalanche, Endeavour and Deniz's guild suffered because of this as well

Don't forget Homolust too.

• Like 1

It's not that impossible to win GVG with few people if you play smart, we won GVG in Elith with way too few members during the times when Endeavour and Deniz's guild both fight in it. The problem is that few players will exert that effort just for a small chance of winning and nothing to gain once you lose.

During a 2x prize for GvG, Homolust had 5 members and we won vs Avalanche and Endeavour. I don't see why they can't win. But they choose to sit out for the event.

Because they do not want to join, it's that simple. They have no incentive to join GVG. While winning GVG with less players than others is entirely possible, it still depend on how good the players actually are. And sad to say, most guilds still do "quantity over quality" so I doubt they can do that.

Although I must say, winning against bigger guilds is a bragging right, but few people will do GVG JUST for that. I still am backing my own suggestion of a GVG exclusive item. Because like Fatal., I kinda hate seeing people having br/gvg emps when they do not even do those events.

• Like 1

Since you are saying that theres not many guilds participating gvg, how bout changing the day of the gvg event to 1 hour after 2.0 woe and 1 hour after saturday usa woe. Its on weekend for most Asia countries. If the gvg event is held just after woe, then most guilds will have their members to participate on during that time. Then you can see participation from many other guilds e.g BL, MTS, Ende which mostly have majority of their members during those time. It would be thrilling than just been the only guild in the current gvg event. Not all guilds can participate in the current gvg time. Its on monday and wednesday during the working hours for those in gmt +7, +8 & +9. Not all guilds consisted of students or non-working members who have the free time to join gvg at this current time. Just my 2 cent...

Since you are saying that theres not many guilds participating gvg, how bout changing the day of the gvg event to 1 hour after 2.0 woe and 1 hour after saturday usa woe. Its on weekend for most Asia countries. If the gvg event is held just after woe, then most guilds will have their members to participate on during that time. Then you can see participation from many other guilds e.g BL, MTS, Ende which mostly have majority of their members during those time. It would be thrilling than just been the only guild in the current gvg event. Not all guilds can participate in the current gvg time. Its on monday and wednesday during the working hours for those in gmt +7, +8 & +9. Not all guilds consisted of students or non-working members who have the free time to join gvg at this current time. Just my 2 cent...

+1 .

Change time to weekend for GVG,, Endeavour guild will join xD

GvG is held on the weekends, you're forgetting this is still an American server.

Moving the events makes Sunday and Tuesday dead days(no events). And there was no problem in participation before(unless people didn't want to try) with the event being held at this time, why would there be now? It's the people that are refusing to even give it a shot for a chance to win, which is sad.

I personally think that time isn't the issue. I know tons of asian players set aside whatever they are doing for WoE, I don't see why they can't do the same for GVG if they want to join.

• Like 1

well if it's me, i really can't deal with the time .

GVG time is in the morning on weekdays in here . I also really rare joining the morning woe in here, (i never woe in himin until now)

i know this is still an American server, but i think there's really a lot of asian players in here . so i +1 for changing the time for asian time .

I don't see how they can say work as an excuse when the same players that say that are on for American WoE which is the exact same time.

yes work aren't excuse but still you dont have to depend only on yourself wants. you are making decision which is only good for you at the same time with your co-players .

yes work aren't excuse but still you dont have to depend only on yourself wants. you are making decision which is only good for you at the same time with your co-players .

My suggestion could benefit anyone willing to actually join the event and try to win it.

Current GvGs are at 9/10am for Asians on weekdays. So I do think time is a major issue. No matter how attractive the incentive is, we are just not available at that time.

agree .

if the time is still the same 8/9 AM in asian region (i'm at GMT+7) make it on sunday,