cloudstrafe126

Suggetion For Safari

Hi Gm,, Hope you read this. My suggetion to the safari!

i been there always, and noticed that its a bit messed for 5 etoks, etoks are hard to get, buying from another character take time,
(it even took me 2 weeks just to get that 5 Event tokens)

so my suggetions in the safari are:

Put the MVP such as(and their correspoding spawn time) :

Baphomet (4hours)

Dark Lord (4hours)

Death Lord or Lord of Death (4hours)

Maya (2hours)

RSX (4hours)

Fallen Bishop (4hours)

Kiel D-1 (4hours)

Tao Gunka (2hours)

Orc Lord (2Hours)

also i Suggest that all mvp inside have a card drop rate at 3% (cannot be affected by floating rate at weekends).

For "Thanatos" i suggest 0.01% card drop rate(not be affected by floating rate at weekends).

i reccomed to remove the mini boss in the undead map, which is the "ghostring".

"Moonlight" should also have some drop and be set to MVP that spawn Every 2 hours.

"Mistress" is fine. but i suggest that changing its spawn time every 3mins will do.

"Goipinch" "bacsojin or White Lade' should also contain some drop item cause its a MVP.

Kafra in the entrance should have a warp access through other maps so its easy to access all maps without walking,(you can walk if your hunting but what if your in map1 and you want monster from map3 its a long walking thing to do).

Put the "Atroce" back i suggest that it will spawn every 4 hours.

I suggest that Lord Knight Seyren, WhiteSmith Howard,High WizardKatrhyn Keyron,Edga,Maya Purple and Kluttanux remain as it is.

i want to raise the Entrance fee to 10toks cause of the things i stated above.

also there are some monster that dont drop items like the lesvka, pimianette,

Thats all GMs. I hope Safari will get some renovation so people will enjoy using it like me, and become more exciting.

New ones that enjoys hunting pets for display will be deprived of this if you raised the entrance fee as it is, YOu already said you took weeks before even getting just 5 etoks. how much harder would it become for new ones and others if you raise it more than 1000% of the original price. Even if Etoks are easy to get due to events. YOu cant expect to win it all the time

just my opinion though, Its better to improve the pet themselves to be more useful and not just displays than to make them drop items and raising fees.

And i would like to have a warp. But only to places you have passed already. so that youc an go back and forth to those areas you already explored. One of safari's feature is the exploration. You will lose that if we enable all warp at the 1st map.

Well, since there are new Event Gm on the game etoks are now easy to gather,, so raising a bit is not much,, from 5etoks to maybe 10 etoks

and still my suggetion didnt appear to be right,, still i suggest that all MVP monsters in the server include in the safari ,, so you can enjoy good pets, and everything include monsters that has no taming items,

i agree with the warp thing,, yeah its not good to put it.

but safari still need some renovation ^^

How about suggest to Add Stat's at the MVP Pets

Example: Turtle General pet : +3% chance of activating magnum break + 10% increase damage

then raise the entrance fee to 10 toks

Normal pets adds minimal stats. not that grand stats. its like u asking a silver mvp effect just by having a mvp pet.

How about suggest to Add Stat's at the MVP Pets

Example: Turtle General pet : +3% chance of activating magnum break + 10% increase damage

then raise the entrance fee to 10 toks

Yeah needs renovation, i agree having all mobs in there without their taming mobs.

Well, since there are new Event Gm on the game etoks are now easy to gather,, so raising a bit is not much,, from 5etoks to maybe 10 etoks

and still my suggetion didnt appear to be right,, still i suggest that all MVP monsters in the server include in the safari ,, so you can enjoy good pets, and everything include monsters that has no taming items,

i agree with the warp thing,, yeah its not good to put it.

but safari still need some renovation ^^