sartorius19

Collin's Zeny-making Guide

Ok so there is a lot of stuffs and ways on how to make zeny fast.

So this is what i always do when im bored or needs some zeny actually.

1. Stone Of Sage with side loots

2. Treasure Box

3. Seed/Berry Tix in Vend

4. Silver MvP Cards in Vend

1st things 1st again. If ur wondering on The high wiz or baby wiz stats and gears just refer to the farming guide i already made. So simply click this link for the said guide or click the icon below with my siggy.

Click here

Then Lets Get started.

1. Stone of Sage with side loots.

-Use the usual command @autoloot and farm in tha_t09 or 08 but i prefer 09 since mobs are faster to respawn in ther as i have observed. Here you can use the multiple looting technique i made in the farming guide to maximize your farming efficiency. As main Loot for this one is the stone of sage itself. But its not the only loot worth looting and selling for zeny. You can loot jewels such as pearl/3 and 2 carat diamonds and such. Also you can use the Jing Guai card in a slotted accessory for u to be able to loot Box of Sunlight(which u can sell for like 100-150k ea in vend or 100:1-150:1 to other players.) Remember that to put all items in your storage 1st when ur 90% already though remember to leave at least 1 of the loots u are farming. When u feel like to stop then use your Merchant or any merchant trans class so long as they have the skill Overcharge to sell your loots including the stone of sage. You can make a different merchant in another account u have to vend your boxofsunlight.

2. Treasure Box

-Almost same as stone of sage scout all sellable loots in abyss_03. this treasure box cost higher than the stone of sage but it only has a % of chance to be dropped by the gold acidus + its always crowded on abyss_03. So i put stone of sage as #1 of the things i do.

3. Seed/Berry Tix in Vend

-When you guys farm some tix you can sell them fast also in a vend. I suggest to vend them at a lower price than others to actually sell them. Berry Tix is the most profitable since if you already have the Forsaken Dungeon Pass you can go inside and farm berries whenever you want and just vend them to get some zennies but not all the time you can sell them fast so i put this on #3. So some questions might be running through your mind why i did not include the other tix. Simply because they take time to sell in zeny even at a low price since they arent that much of in demand to players. its always the seeds and berries that drains fast to most players.

4. Silver MvP Cards in Vend

-Lastly the silver MvP Cards in vend. If you dont know how to get the silver MvP Cards. Follow this quest-> Silver MvP Card Quest. Most New ones tend to use them as they are very affordable so selling them is also a good idea since we are a growing server with many new ones starting their journey.

So there ya go. You can always experiment on how to make things more efficient for you. So dont just stick to one and this guide. You can always device your own methods. Its just a compilation of the things that worked for me and others that i have shared this things so far.

Enjoy and happy zeny-making guys !
"Work Hard, It Works !"

Edited by sartorius19
  • Like 2

thanks guys, put it on good use ^^, happy that i can help once again.

Really helpful for people who are just starting ou<)o' thumbs up

I still couldn't afford a tgk card or get one. Is it okay to temporarily replace it with silver TGK?

I guess.... well a silver card only gives a decent percentage of the original card...

Its up to you if you want too.... xD

You always doing a nice job. .

There's one more things that's annoying but richful income: Go made a gunslinger+became full-time hitmen/(will get paid with good ftokens XD)