Ochibi

Am I The Only Who Sometimes Dc Today ?

Host problems are still up, but should be lesser than what you guys experienced during my off-days.
That's what I understood from what I read, anyways.

We believe that the host issues have been resolved (but don't want to make an official announcement or anything until we are 100% sure). The issues we were having were very specific, and I don't believe it would cause disconnects. I've been in game for over 48 hours without disconnecting, so I don't think it's a server issue. I'd be interested in hearing if more people are experiencing this though, and how frequently, etc.

Host problems are still up, but should be lesser than what you guys experienced during my off-days.

That's what I understood from what I read, anyways.

Hmm i see i see .

Yup, getting DCed, its like 5pm to 8pm ph time the server was getting connection problem for what I experience this past few days.

Oh alright .

yeah me also DCed

Oh i though i was the only one hehe ..

IDK but I've been online for almost 12hrs straight now and have not been disconnected even once.

Maybe only few people get DC ahah .!

We believe that the host issues have been resolved (but don't want to make an official announcement or anything until we are 100% sure). The issues we were having were very specific, and I don't believe it would cause disconnects. I've been in game for over 48 hours without disconnecting, so I don't think it's a server issue. I'd be interested in hearing if more people are experiencing this though, and how frequently, etc.

Alright thanks GM Vera <3 !

Thanks for the response guy =D