annsht

My Suggestion To Gtb

and kindly elaborate your suggestion further, state ur evidences, arguments. but even if im a matk. i wouldnt agree on 50%.

that wouldnt be possible. strip is unique skill for stalks. and u can already have them using cards. and even stalkers dont have 100% success rate when stripping. there is counter to gtb stave crasher. with the current state now, it can be viable to use but we are taking progress on how to make it better thinking it wouldnt be so op.

We've been over this for hundreds of times. If you are arguing that wizards gets killed by GTB alone then you are not playing wizard well. Wizards need HP, not make GTB work like usakoring.

If we make GTB 50%, then put it in friggs then it will be around 85% total reduction. While this might seem that magic will still not hurt, yeah it will not damage as much but it can do one thing: Stunlock in place. Any wizard that is decent can just go ice wall + jupitel thunder on you. This will not work as much in 1v1(maya card) but will be beyond OP in group pvps(BR, GVG). Hell, I'll probably just spam storm gust, lov and meteor.

Stripping for 100% is impossible unless you change source code, and no I would not like it even for my wizard because stripping means you go near. Wizards are not supposed to do that. And again, FCP is there so changing it like that is stupid to begin with.

• Like 1

my suggestion to GTB 50% less to magical attack not 100% only suggestion

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Stave_Crasher

or create new skill of wizard that strip shield 100% no miss

I don't mean to insult, but it's silly.

Divesting skills are what makes the Rogue/Stalker class unique, because they have to get close and use Full Divest to put a death mark on enemies.

Also, what you should do is carry a Knife or Main Gauche with strip cards on it.

Or, check the link I posted up there and spam that one when PvPing as a High Wizard.

I main proffesor for the moment and have no problem at all with GTB, since if we are in group fight my friend can finish it off or even on individual battle I have no problem killing with stave until now.

or create new skill of wizard that strip shield 100% no miss

Wizard Highness already has strip shield. If you want more, you can put Dragoon Warlord Card.

I play wizard and gtb is not a main problem for me because I do 25-30k stave damage when the opponent goes gtb and stave is not that hard to spam.

Actually, I hate maya/frus card more than gtb because wizards have low hp and 1 reflect of their bolt will kill them. Well, you just need strategies against reflect, use AOE skills when they go reflect.