brutalbagets

Does 4 Red Ferus On Wep Works?

DOES 4 RED FERUS on wep WORKS or NOT?? i mean can be stack or not?

coz when i tried it my mtack reduce to 13k something. while 4 kingrings 14kfix and flat

Kingring adds direct matk %.

While ferus only adds % of damage to certain skills.

So therefore your matk would really go low in that matter,

i tried to compare 4 kingrings and 4 red ferus. same damg hahah. i think i just need to take some loli or magic eyes to maximize the dmg of MS

if u consider the diminishing effects for both card combos. it will surely deal almost same damage,

as kingring affects total matk. while when u equip red ferus it lowers ur matk but adds up damage on fire spells.

if u want higher damage. try to put 2 salamander cards on cloak. and u might wanna try using necromancer cards as part of ur combo.

however, remember that your damage will greatly be dependent on your enemy. so dont test it to only 1 player, you should conduct ur test in several players which are different in gears and jobs.

Edited by sartorius19

yup salamander is my default on cloak.. so 2necro 2 kingrings would be nice thant 2 kingrings and 2 redferus for mattck. then ill just put my MS dmg on cloack and hat

coz the most player that have mdef are those who are int type right? so ill just need to balance it. coz my def is kinda good at this time switching cloack and armors for other class.

yup. the necro is included in my guide xD