Renton

Daily Quest/ Time Quest Npc

I notice that a lot of players get bored. GVG, Battle Royal, an other events are nice and all. But having a Daily quest would just add something else to do besides the Fate of Gods Quest. The Daily quest NPC is kinda simple. The NPC gives you a quest to get 3 different items for example (600 poring cards, 700 iron, and 800 red gemstone). If you dont like the quest the npc gives you then you pay a fee of about 100mill to change it to something else. The reward for bringing the items to the npc would perhaps be a Forsaken Token. Note: You can only do the Daily Quest ONCE per day.

As for the Time Quest NPC. This would be more of a challenge considering you have a time limit to bring the items requested back to the NPC. Same thing as the Daily Quest NPC except you have to bring them back within the requested time which would be at most an hour. This would challenge the players farming skills and also give them something to do while waiting for WOE, GVG, etc. If you don't bring the items back to the NPC within the hour then you fail and a new item quest will be chosen. The Time Quest NPC can be done more than once per day and therefore the reward doesn't have to be a Forsaken Token but instead an Activity Token or even a good sum of zeny.

Thank You for reading and I hope this is sort of a good idea :)

Agree since this is getting boring lately and most of people just afk and doin activity when an event occur.

As long the prize not high enough that will destroy the market then I'm fine with it.

But I think this will need a little revision.

This quest only available once a day its fine, but people will try to make another character and doin the quest again.

Even if you limit the quest is once a day per account, they will still make another account, since blocking IP once you do the quest is out of question too.

So here the revision I propose:

Make the player pay the fee before doin the quest. And the fee will be activity token and don't make it half heartly like only 1 or 2 activity token.

Make the fee like 10 activity token, since the quest is once a day.

Doin this still not gonna prevent player to using many account, so let's make the quest a little harder so its not worth the effort doin it repeatedly.

And the reward should be Forsaken Token (the amount can be decided later depending on the quest), so newbie can get something to start their adventure.

Or even an old player can doin this to kill some time.

Edited by gennova

I like the sound of that. I'm still getting used to a server with token currency lol. The daily quest would be more of a thing for newbies. An the time quest should have more of a fee since you can do that more than once a day but keep the prize for the time quest as zeny.

is there any?

can you give the coors?

This is the suggestions section when ppl speak up their mind for what is lacking. So for the moment there isn't any of it.

Please kindly support this suggestion if you agree with it or speak your mind of if you think something is lacking.

Well Hopefully they read it and actually like the idea. It'll really help some new players get on their feet. Considering not everyone can win the events. An since they chose to make the currency of the game tokens. You might as well make a way for new players to get forsaken tokens.