Renton

Is The After Cast Delay On Ninja Nerfed? O.o

the skill can cause u to somewhat flinch and too fast imo. Bolt or magic spams are really crappy. it does look good on prof due to double bolt.

a simple tip. if u dont want any delay on ur matk skills. get a bard and ask him/her to use bragis/magic strings. to have 0 delay xD

almost all magic skills need 195 aspd and 3 kiels. It was made that way to balance some stuff out. Think about it, if 195aspd isn't exactly needed for spam, I wouldn't put agi on my bio build designated to be a backup support + damage dealer. I would not be hitting people to strip anyway in that situation. so that means I get extra stat points to put either on str, vit or int. Same thing with pure bolter profs that are there to just force people to use gtb so teammates will have an easier time. It will make some magic classes get high damage and a bit higher hp or seed carrying capacity instead of having them all balanced out. For ninjas, it would pave way to an OP hybrid ninja.

almost all magic skills need 195 aspd and 3 kiels. It was made that way to balance some stuff out. Think about it, if 195aspd isn't exactly needed for spam, I wouldn't put agi on my bio build designated to be a backup support + damage dealer. I would not be hitting people to strip anyway in that situation. so that means I get extra stat points to put either on str, vit or int. Same thing with pure bolter profs that are there to just force people to use gtb so teammates will have an easier time. It will make some magic classes get high damage and a bit higher hp or seed carrying capacity instead of having them all balanced out. For ninjas, it would pave way to an OP hybrid ninja.

We need 195 aspd for magic classes too? I didn't know this hahaha

We need 195 aspd for magic classes too? I didn't know this hahaha

Everyone needs 195 ASPD for the purpose of reducing the animation delay to it's legitimate limit.

Everyone needs 195 ASPD for the purpose of reducing the animation delay to it's legitimate limit.

Now I know :D