GM, I suggest that you should make different weapon for Gunslinger. Like Rifle Shotgun , ETC. so, that we can use the unusable skills. the only weaopon i know is Valis Destroyer. you should make another for rifle shotgun and etc. :th_ok: :th_ok: :th_ok: :th_ok: :th_ok: :th_thx: :th_thx: :th_thx: :th_thx:

Hmm I didn't really play GS but yeah. I remember riffle and shotgun good for pvp too and gatling fever good too

I agree, but might as well suggest for its effects, and why not start with having legendary ones 1st?

• Like 1

+9000 to this.
Currently, the only Gunslinger types I actively see is just Desperado type.
All classes are potentially strong in their own way and we should make every use of its skills effective.

We need other types of Legendary / Donate guns, especially shotgun.

(I might go try to learn Shotgun type GS once a legendary shotgun weapon will be born. wahaha)

Edited by Aerofox
  • Like 1

Yup I agree, because GS can only use Desperado and rarely use by other. pretty much, Gm Should make Legendary weapon shotgun, rifle, gatling, etc and Donation Shotgun rifle, etc. GS will be Pretty useful if it has Many Diff Weaps. :th_ok: :th_ok:

and I agree with Shotgun Aerofox, it will be unique type of build to fight against other champs and other :D

We would need the input of experienced GS for the stats I think.

I'll try to master the class.

Right now, the only guy I know who mained GS before is jameslamela.

(Is he still active though? :o)

james is still active. but not as a gs anymore. he switched job.

But try to come up what would be the effect of those l.weaps and compare to l.gun.

I don't Really know but i come up with something. help me with suggestion, maybe i'm wrong with my input. :th_ok:

Legendary Gunslinger Shotgun

A legendary Shotgun designed for the strongest of the Forsaken City warriors.
Dex + 25, Vit + 15, Max HP + 15%, Max SP + 5%

Increase damage on Demihumans by 5%

Increase damage with Full Buster by 10% or 15%
Increase damage with Spread Attack by 15%

Increase damage with Dust by 10% or 15%

Inflict Splash Damage (I did my research and every shotgun I see has splash attack description ^_^)

Class : Shotgun
Attack : ??
Weight : ??
Weapon Level : 2
Required Level : 80
Applicable Job : Gunslinger

Legendary Gunslinger Gatling Gun

A legendary Gatling Gun designed for the strongest of the Forsaken City warriors.
Dex + 15, Vit + 15, Luk+20, Max HP + 10%,

Increase damage on Demihumans by 10% or 20%

Critical rate + 25

+3 or 5 ASP

Class : Gatling Gun
Attack : ??
Weight : ??
Weapon Level : 2
Required Level : 80
Applicable Job : Gunslinger

Edited by lllKurolll

well i put it almost the same as Revolver but only different is small. you might think that full buster is too strong to have "Increase damage with full buster by 10%" well I think its okay. because Desperado can cast very fast while compare to Full buster is Moderate speed of casting. ^_^

james is still active. but not as a gs anymore. he switched job.

But try to come up what would be the effect of those l.weaps and compare to l.gun.

Oh right, he's a spear-type LK now.

I went and read the stuff on iRO about the Gunslinger's builds.

I can't come up anything for the grenade launcher and the rifle yet, so here's for the shotguns.

Legendary Gunslinger Shotgun:

• Dex + 25, Vit+ 20
  • Max HP and MP +10%
  • Increase damage with Full Buster by 30%
  • Increase damage with Dust by 20%
  • Increase damage with Spread Attack by 25%
  • Allows the use of Level 5 Enlarge Weight Limit

*Dante's Shotgun:

• Dex + 25, Vit+ 20
  • Max HP and MP +10%
  • Increase damage with Full Buster by 35%
  • Increase damage with Dust by 25%
  • Increase damage with Spread Attack by 30%
  • Allows the use of Level 5 Enlarge Weight Limit

*donate version

I agree with you, but I did a little bit of research using my own GS ^_^. but My calculation might out of track. ahaha nice, you search it Aerofox.

I agree with you, but I did a little bit of research using my own GS ^_^. but My calculation might out of track. ahaha nice, you search it Aerofox.

Well, I also put a bit of my knowledge in the Sniper class, as they're similar in some ways.

Dust is like the Archer class' Arrow Repel, Full Buster is the sniper's FAS, and Spread Shot's the Arrow Shower of the archer.

Yup me too, I use a little bit of knowledge on gatling gun. I think gatling gun is for normal attack. So, I put some Related stat of Sinx to it.

hmm. hows the spam of full buster? can u spam it with 3 kiels?
if it can spam and can deal like fas or some sort. then it ,might be viable for the shotgun.

as for gatling. it can still be skill based not sure on viable skills that it can use atm. and yeah i personally dont have any idea on shotgun and gatling >.< since i played despe before. but for just 3 days i think LOL.

I agree with aerofox ^_^ . The spam speed of Full buster is almost fast as FAS. it might be possible like you said sir. :th_ok: :th_ok: :th_ok:

I did a little test run on Fkenro. I used my GS and check the Casting Speed. it is almost the same casting time as FAS. but, FAS is a little bit faster than Full Buster ^_^

Full Buster is like FAS, with a 10% chance of making you blind as heck for a few seconds.

For gatling guns, they only have 1 skill for their type of guns. Maybe they're more of an auto-attack type thing like Kuro said.

Rifle-typed GSs can be used for defense in WoE due to Tracking (which has one hell of a cast time).

Summary of the types of GS in my opinion:
Revolver Type: General (especially Farming)

Shotgun Type: PvP

Gatling Gun: MvP

Grenade Launcher: I dunno, farming? xD

As for my experience playing GS before:

Riffle skill is like 1 burst deadly damage (comparable with FAS).

Shotgun didn't try it yet.

Gatling Gun used for normal hit using Gatling Fever and Madness Canceler more like LK in berserk mode I think.

Grenade Launcher more like annoy debuffer.

• Like 1

Hmm I don't really remember though but if I remember correctly there is some skill GS have for riffle that needed Coin and Madness Canceler status.

This skill have fixed casting time (once again if I remember corectly) and deal a burst damage.

I'll try to check things out later since I play GS before on low rate server which is kinda different with this server.

But yes, this sugestion point is to utilize GS job to its best, since not only desperado and rapid shower usually used for pvp, but riffle and shotgun can be used too.

As for gatling gun, I think it will be used like SinX crit killer. Just stand and hit enemy till he/she down. So better make it deal a massive damage for each hit. So here the sugestion for gatling gun:

Make gatling gun can be used together with shield and let it deal damage around 10k or make it can't be used together with shield and make it deal damage around 20k.

Considering you will stuck from your spot after you cast skill Gatling Fever (you need to recast Gatling Fever once again to cancel this buff so you can move from your current spot).

So I think this is pretty fair. But feel free to give some more input.

Note: I remember gatling gun only use buff skill like Gatling Fever and Madness Canceller only, since it didn't have any active offensive skill.

• Like 1