sartorius19

Collin's Farming Guide

i started as a farmer lol. and the truth is. im poor xD

u need to talk with the kafra>stat reset. then ull have extra 2k points.

You cant use L.weap on babies though. ^^, but if u have Hwiz card it wouldnt be a problem.

I was laughing all the way to the end of this thread I don't know why. XD Nice thread tho. :)

I dont see any thing that is funny in this thread though. So i dont why too.

wew.

What wew O.O Anyhow. guys i just edited some info and added Laura's Bio guide. ill add more tricks and tips or a proper zeny-making guide.

Are you referring to the Vote Infernal High Wizard Cape?

Hmm? what di u mean?

if the usage ,you can use it since its the same as the original cape. All Effects are same. And slotted as well.

only difference is that you can make it into a ring.

Hmm? what di u mean?

if the usage ,you can use it since its the same as the original cape. All Effects are same. And slotted as well.

what ring ? the cursed and blessed ring ?

Hmm? what di u mean?

I'll quote a part of your post.

"Lower Head: I suggest to use L.Balloon as it adds +10 to all stats. But if time comes you can get a vote cape. It would be the best middle headgear you can use in wizard if its sole purpose is to farm."

Vote cape = Vote Infernal High Wizard Cape?

Yup. i find it too absurd to make or buy a wiz set just for farming.

what ring ? the cursed and blessed ring ?

and yes thats it. Rings requires a cape as a requirement. And you cant use the vote cape in lieu of the original 1

u need to talk with the kafra>stat reset. then ull have extra 2k points.

You cant use L.weap on babies though. ^^, but if u have Hwiz card it wouldnt be a problem.

Erm.. I think babies ca use L.weapon..since I'm a baby wiz. and has a L.wiz staff. :D

not sure on the updates. but as far as i know when i was still active in game, my baby characters cant use l.weap. as i have tried multiple times but a different case on baby super novice due to link

not sure on the updates. but as far as i know when i was still active in game, my baby characters cant use l.weap. as i have tried multiple times but a different case on baby super novice due to link

They can use them now which is cool :D

i see. thanks for the update ^^

what anime is that on ur siggy? looks cool . haha

i see. thanks for the update ^^

what anime is that on ur siggy? looks cool . haha

Log Horizon! It's like SAO but better :D

question guys i followed this guide and i dont have a HWc now but while testing my HW on abyss my damage is 6k-8k and wondering what am i missing so that 1 SG can kill acidus and not frost them :) sorry for noob question :p

question guys i followed this guide and i dont have a HWc now but while testing my HW on abyss my damage is 6k-8k and wondering what am i missing so that 1 SG can kill acidus and not frost them :) sorry for noob question :p

You're missing the HWC :P

how many int do u have?

remember that u can always lower ur str for more int.

specially when u are only autolooting treasure boxes,

Edited by sartorius19