sartorius19

Collin's Farming Guide

Ok so basically wizards are used in farming but sniper and bio are also good on certain situations. So ill state the gears and things to consider while farming with a wizard and of course some tips i know to help you guys out.

So before other else, as contributes by Wang Liu Mei, and in which i agree, making a baby wizard will be more efficient on farming as it can have 2k more stat points. U just need to be a baby novice then baby mage and finally a baby wizard.

But this will only work on normal mobs. if you try to go on lhz. i doubt ud survive long, since of very minimal hp. An addition to this is that the Baby class cant use L.weapon. So if u dont have Hwiz card i suggest to use normal Highwiz if u got Hwiz card then go baby class and use any 4 slotted rod and put 4 kingring or anything u want to use

Wizard Farmers

STATS

Str: 150-180+bonus stats

Agi: Till you get 195 aspd after having autocast on dex.

Vit: Rest of stats when u finish all other.

Int: 220-240+bonus stats

Dex: Until you can get 150 all in all. Ex.(124+26/119+31)

Luk: 1 u wont be needing this one

** Make sure to have your stats always on a multiple of 10 for better results. Example (201+19/124+26)

Basically u wont be needing hp while farming. So having more str makes you able to hold more number of items in your inventory, thus will lessen the time you will have to put items in your storage. And with that said, you will reduce your time farming for the items u need.l

Gears/Cards

For basic Gears: you can use the Knight Set

Upper Head: For beginner’s i suggest to get the piamette ears. It is just 60 vote points. And it will add +40 int and +20 to all other stats bonus. But if time comes and you can actually buy a High Wizard card, Use a Valkyrie Helm or any 2slot headgear.

For Cards. If u use piamette put 1 kiel on it. If u use valk or knight put 2 kiels on it.

Lower Head: I suggest to use L.Balloon as it adds +10 to all stats. But if time comes you can get a vote cape. It would be the best middle headgear you can use in wizard if its sole purpose is to farm.

For Cards: Put Kiel

Middle Head: Any Legendary Aura for starters and Butterfly aurora for advanced players.

For cards. Put Kiel if you only have 3 slots overall for your headgears and put high wizard card or vesper card if you have 4 slots overall.

** Note that the card combination or where the kiel cards will be inputted, is on ur discretion as long as u have the 3kiels and in case of 4 hwiz or vesper.

Armor: Knight Armor for beginners and king armor for advanced.

For cards : Use 2 agav or 1 agav+1 tgk. If you cant buy tgk. I suggest to use 2agav. But there are instances you should have tgk and agav.

Boots:Knight Boots or King Boots

For cards:You can choose from the following. 2 fbh/2 lady tanee/1 tanee+1 Fbh/2Gec. Though I prefer 1 tanee and 1 fbh. Why? Because when you are on two fbh, ur sp becomes very low. And having seeds or berries to replenish it takes up great weight in which you need better weight to farm faster and better.

Cloak: Knight Cloak or King Cloak

For Cards: put 2 aliot cards

Accesorries: Int gaunts/Int Belts/Urds Earing/ Clip+a ceratin card depends on what kind of monster u are killing. This will add things that you can sell and get as a side farm. If u have urds and int runes use them but not necessary if u already have high wizard card.

Weapon: L.Wizard Staff, I wont suggest having highness if its just for farming. Legendary is enough But if u don’t have a L.wiz Staff yet, use a normal rod or staff that have 4 slots.

For Cards: 4 kingrings/4necromancers/2kingring+2necromancer. I would recommend the 1st one for new ones. But If u can get necromancer cards. Its better if u use the 3rd one.

Shield: Knight Shield or King Shield

For Cards: Default gtb. But if u don’t have it yet, just use usakoring.

TIPS on how to autoloot Multiple Items

So normal command players use is @autoloot and @ali.

@autoloot – will let u autoloot all items when mobs are killed. The problem here is that many items will take weight on you and of course space. Specially if mobs are dropping many armors or heavy etc. items.

@ali –will let u autoloot a single item when mobs are killed. The Problem here is that you can autoloot a single item but erasing the weight problem from @autoloot, but it’s a waste if you cant autoloot 2 or more valuable materials that you can later sell.

** Ok so the simple steps of the trick here on autolooting more than 1 item is as follows:

1. Get miscellaneous items till your inventory cant hold new items.

2. Replace Any item with the one you want to farm. Can be more than 3 or more. Depending on what map and monster you are going to farm and kill respectively.

3. Use @autoloot and farm.

4. Then Viola !, you can autoloot multiple Items when farming.

But wait thers more. Try to scout the place you are going to farm. And check all the possible loots you can get in there. Then remove those you might have in your inventory that u don’t want to get autolooted and replace with something that is not found in there.

I also Suggest to autollot all sellable Materials you can get. As it will be a good side track. And a side track means more income even if no one ordered you to farm. People will look for different materials. So if u have them, then u can sell them right away. If not store it, you’ll never know if you will gonna need it or not.

If u have further questions on queries regarding the things I stated above, just leave a comment.

Bio gears and stats are almost same on this. So if u plan to farm on lhz_duns use bio, its better.

heres a guide from an awesome gal Laura. bout this matter.

*friendly neighbor biochemist/creator passing by*

OH! HAI THAR! :D

Biochemists/Creators are very effective for farming cards in LHZ. Below please find a simple guide that can help you survive the LHZ mob (lhz_dun03 and lhz_dun04). Please keep in mind that this is based on my experience. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. I also strongly recommend you finish the knight quest, because that extra 200 stat points will defo help you out. :))

Stats:

Str - 100-120 total - Please add in some more stats if you think this is low. During my farming days, with this amount of str stat I can carry about 100 berries and 300 of each bottles for AD. I suggest you carry seeds. Correct me if I'm wrong (Jay? RayRay?), you can carry about 200+ seeds plus 700 of each bottles for AD.

Agi - 195 total

Vit - enough to give you more than 260k+ HP

Int - 250-280 base stat - Crank up your int as high as possible. Your survival depends on how much your AD and bolt can damage the mobs in LHZ.

Dex - 150 total

Luk - none

Gears (imho, you want equips that will add in some more stats):

Overall ~ Knight Set, Vote King Set, King Set

Headgears ~Vote Piamette Ears, Vote Scarf, L. Balloons, any aura that is slotted and will add more stats (preferably +20)

Weapon ~ I strongly recommend that you complete the legendary bio mace quest. This will even boost more damage for your AD and will let you use the bolt skills to kill the wizard mob

Accessories ~ two int gauntlets or belts

Cards:

Headgears ~ 3x Kiel (You will have a very difficult time if you only use the Silver Kiel)

Armor ~ GR+Tao, GR+Silver Tao (I survived with the aid of Silver Tao back in the days. However, I struggled.)

Cloak ~ 2x Rays, 2x Skolls, Ray+Skoll

Shield ~ GTB (Usakoring is alright, but you will struggle, especially against the spell casters)

Shoes ~ 2x Green Ferus (you need a lot of HP..i mean...a....LOT)

Now onto farming~ AD the shiz outta the mob and port away as much as possible to avoid getting ganked. Pick your battles with the mobs, because they will gank you. xD

So yea~

There goes my two cents. :))

I hope this help you guys a little concerning in farming the LHZ mob cards. :)

Cheers,

Laura

(Alyxia)

If mobs are few, use sniper instead. Gears are subject to change. As for the stats, same but change int to dex. Just put int until u can get enough sp to cast some fas.

Edited by sartorius19
  • Like 5

Nice guide It will be helpful to newbies. Also, it's best to use baby wizard for farming since they have 9000 stat points. Not hi-jacking your thread but just sharing some info.

Str 19x-2xx (base stat)

Agi (195 atkspd)

Vit 100 total

Int 29x-300 ( (base stat - divisible by 10)

Dex 150 total

luk 1

You can also use 2 mistress of shelter card on armor (+20 int cuz of 19x-2xx base str)... also with Piametter ears,2 silver fbh, cape/scarf,Legendary HW staff, Int gauntlets you can kill thanatos mobs *even without HW card* (tha_t09-11) with 1 SG=Profit.

Edited by Wang Liu Mei

Thanks for the input. Its a great addition ^^,

Edited by sartorius19

BRAVO SARTORIUS BRAVO

This still doesn't persuade me to be a High Wizard though. huehuehue

lol thanks bro.

that message in small font tho xD

In some cases, u need to spam skills, for example during your farming session, u came across a mvp. so then u need to spam your skills to kill it and get its drops. or when mobs are tough like in lhz, u need to spam sg and lov then warp fast before u get killed by mobs.

and having 3 kiels will make ur skills spammable but not that fast enough when u have max aspd.

and not all mobs gets 1 hit killed by SG or Lov unless a low lvl mob. So having faster spam, means less time for farming.

Cause even if u warp, a delay will still occur on ur skills

Very helpful. :)

wAw ! @_@ Jorge commented.

LOL.

Thanks

Edited by sartorius19
  • Like 1

a simple newbie question, why does a wizard needs a 195 aspd?

So that in case you have a Main Gauche with VR card, you can dispell your enemy. :D

So that in case you have a Main Gauche with VR card, you can dispell your enemy. :D

This is in the Pvp sense. but as for the farming sense, it is what i said above xD

its correct. ^^, auras are lower headgear. and balloons and rings are mid headgears.

*friendly neighbor biochemist/creator passing by*

OH! HAI THAR! :D

Biochemists/Creators are very effective for farming cards in LHZ. Below please find a simple guide that can help you survive the LHZ mob (lhz_dun03 and lhz_dun04). Please keep in mind that this is based on my experience. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. I also strongly recommend you finish the knight quest, because that extra 200 stat points will defo help you out. :))

Stats:

Str - 100-120 total - Please add in some more stats if you think this is low. During my farming days, with this amount of str stat I can carry about 100 berries and 300 of each bottles for AD. I suggest you carry seeds. Correct me if I'm wrong (Jay? RayRay?), you can carry about 200+ seeds plus 700 of each bottles for AD.

Agi - 195 total

Vit - enough to give you more than 260k+ HP

Int - 250-280 base stat - Crank up your int as high as possible. Your survival depends on how much your AD and bolt can damage the mobs in LHZ.

Dex - 150 total

Luk - none

Gears (imho, you want equips that will add in some more stats):

Overall ~ Knight Set, Vote King Set, King Set

Headgears ~Vote Piamette Ears, Vote Scarf, L. Balloons, any aura that is slotted and will add more stats (preferably +20)

Weapon ~ I strongly recommend that you complete the legendary bio mace quest. This will even boost more damage for your AD and will let you use the bolt skills to kill the wizard mob

Accessories ~ two int gauntlets or belts

Cards:

Headgears ~ 3x Kiel (You will have a very difficult time if you only use the Silver Kiel)

Armor ~ GR+Tao, GR+Silver Tao (I survived with the aid of Silver Tao back in the days. However, I struggled.)

Cloak ~ 2x Rays, 2x Skolls, Ray+Skoll

Shield ~ GTB (Usakoring is alright, but you will struggle, especially against the spell casters)

Shoes ~ 2x Green Ferus (you need a lot of HP..i mean...a....LOT)

Now onto farming~ AD the shiz outta the mob and port away as much as possible to avoid getting ganked. Pick your battles with the mobs, because they will gank you. xD

So yea~

There goes my two cents. :))

I hope this help you guys a little concerning in farming the LHZ mob cards. :)

Cheers,

Laura

(Alyxia)

Edited by sshinytoyguns

Tip for group farming:

Get a huge party and over take a place to farm. Set party item to "Share".

For example,

20 Member Party

Even Item Share Options

Map: Abyss_03

Item: Treasure Box

Pro:

Everyone gets treasure box as they farm that map.

Place into storage and sell with merchant = $$$$$ Zeny.

Farm from M - F (Monday - Friday)

Wait till weekend comes for rate % increase in drop.

Everyone get a MvP room and Summon/Kill = Hope to get a card (Best way to kill certain mob: Tao:Bio Kiel:Bio/Champ FBH:Sniper/Champ TG:Bio OL:Bio?Champ?)

Get card sell for tokens. Card:Price in Tokens (Kiel:60 TGK:60ish TG:45-50 OL:5 FBH:60ish) (Price I think correct)

Repeat :)

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the input guys. ill put them in later along with my inputs. ^^,

O.O omg. yeah i just confirm. such a mistake. LOL xD

whered u get that butterfly wing =P i heard it cost 100 tokens?

He didnt mention butterfly wing but butterfly aura. Its donated aura for magic user and cost arround 1.1k to 1.3k token if you buy from another player.

This is the detail for the butterfly aura:

https://forsaken-ro.net/tokenshop/?product=butterfly-aurora-1

And as for butterfly wing, yea its cost 100 token on npc and you can buy it in forsaken king room. You can find this room behind mvp room in forsaken city (go 25)

Remember that butterfly wing o any other wings atm are kinda like fashion items. and for walking speed.

ARMOR :i would choose bathory + tgk (most sniper use shadow arrow in abyss farming) / puppetring + tgk (for stone curse )for amor

CLOACK: 2 raydric (for asura / acid bombmers / sonic blow) 2 devi ( for asura / acid bombmers / sonic blow) 2 Skoll (snipers and thana users) *dont use 2 DEVI on snipers

BOOTS: 2 silver FBH is enough or you can go for 1 FBH & Amonra( for kyrie) or FBH & Dwiz (kyrie +hp and sp purpose)

SHIELD: better have 2 for switching incase of pkers GTB for magic / King or Knight Shield with usakoring for reduc%