Kruxoe

Hi Welcome, Me!

Hi I'm Jay. I'm new to Forsaken RO. I played Ragnarök online a few years ago and know I wanna re-live these "good" moments.

stuff about me:

Canadian;

of vietnamese descent;

wants to be an architect and do graphic design on the side;

French, Vietnamese, English;

tumblr (would luv some new followers hihi);

deviantart (would luv some new watchers hihi);

mangas currently reading: Witch Hunter, Fairy Tail

last movie watched: Stuck in Love

stuff i like to do: photoshop, tumblr, eat, watch stuff, play stuff,

my characters in-game:

Kruxoe (255/255 High Wizard)

Dowry (255/255 Sniper)

Bixlow (255/2xx Assassin Cross)

Prince Tsunami (1/1 novice)

Prince Crash (1/1 novice)

alright see you In game! would love to make new friends hihihi

Edited by Kruxoe

welcome to the server. hope u enjoy your stay. if u have further inquiries or need help on something,

just post here in forums or pm us in-game. ^^,

• Like 1

Welcome to the server, Kruxoe! Hope you enjoy your time as much as I did here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, sartorius, or our helpful GMs.

• Like 1

welcome to the server. hope u enjoy your stay. if u have further inquiries or need help on something,

just post here in forums or pm us in-game. ^^,

Welcome to the server, Kruxoe! Hope you enjoy your time as much as I did here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, sartorius, or our helpful GMs.

Thank you guys! I actually could use a bit of enlightenment on some questions I have:

> Is there a way to get "good" (relatively good) weapons and accessories and armors quickly? I hear stuff about Legendary and Elite but I have no idea how to get anything!!

> Does the @alootid command only allow you to loot a single item?

Thank you guys! I actually could use a bit of enlightenment on some questions I have:

> Is there a way to get "good" (relatively good) weapons and accessories and armors quickly? I hear stuff about Legendary and Elite but I have no idea how to get anything!!

> Does the @alootid command only allow you to loot a single item?

Yes there is. as stated above comment from no heal, you can do the legendary quests. its basically the 2nd tier from the best gears we have,. U might want to chech the links he gave you. Or youc an just click wiki. and click fro quest list. and youll be able to see the quest list and guides.

@ali - does allow u to only autoloot a single item. but if u want multiple items without getting the other stuffs specially the heavy ones. theres a technique for it.

Welcome Jay! :) I'd recommend checking out our beginner guide on our website: https://forsaken-ro.net/getting-started/ It covers lots of helpful topics like where the best spots to level are, what quests to do to get geared, and more! If you ever have any questions or need help please feel free to ask me or one of the other staff. :) Happy playing!

PS: You're a really talented designer! Your signature is amazing. :)

• Like 1

Welcome Jay! :) I'd recommend checking out our beginner guide on our website: https://forsaken-ro.net/getting-started/ It covers lots of helpful topics like where the best spots to level are, what quests to do to get geared, and more! If you ever have any questions or need help please feel free to ask me or one of the other staff. :) Happy playing!

PS: You're a really talented designer! Your signature is amazing. :)

Thank you very much! Does anyone know if there's anything I can sell that's worth a few million zenies???