adam-

Buff For Imperial Helms

I am suggesting that the Imperial Helms get a little buff because they are obsolete to the Limited Helms which makes no sense to me because of the availability of Limiteds compared to the rareness of Imps. Also personally I prefer the style of the Imps to the Limiteds.

I am fine with them being even or possibly +2-+3 more than the Limited Helm.

[i don't own an Imp for this reason so this suggestion is not for personal gain.]

+1 to this, Imps already cost more way more than LTDs and no one(with a brain) has used an actual Imperial Helm to make a LTD, so I don't see a downside to this.

inb4 "the rich get richer the poor get poorer" , rather this then donate to win(LTD box)

This would make no sense whatever. Why would you exchange an imp for an imp token to fuse it with another headgear and get less stats than just keeping the imp? It would completely defeat the purpose. So I disagree.

This would make no sense whatever. Why would you exchange an imp for an imp token to fuse it with another headgear and get less stats than just keeping the imp? It would completely defeat the purpose. So I disagree.

No one exchanges imps for imp tokens anyway so I don't see your point here. The only imp people used to exchange was Gold because it's ugly and easiest to get anyway, other than that no one(with a brain) has used a green/purple/orange imp to get an imp token in a long time.

The point of this topic is so people can keep the fhelm/imp look without having to sacrifice stats.

*Edit: Didn't realize he was asking for more stats than an actual LTD, should be the same stats as a LTD.

Edited by ThePerfectHit

Bishop, I don't know if you saw the recent donation promotion but there are LMTD "Boxes" available now for 40$. They go in game for about 2,000 tokens. The cheapest Imp/s are Gold and Violet and both of those run for 6-8k. Using Imps to exchange for tokens is a thing of the past now.

I can get on board with this, if the stat given is same with LTD, that means +5 all stat and not more.

well its same as the vote cape/ Nd ring case. Imp should really be buffed a bit. Players have limited access to imps than limited yet, imps got inferior stats.considering the imps as alec said is rare except for the gold.

Hmm i very much disagree with this, like bishop said, why make your imp into imp token? so having that generalization, before those LTDs were made there were many Imperial Helms and their owner shifted it to LTD gears. and now because of the recent update on the LTD box, having LTD gears were easily accumulated.
I think a revision to this suggestion would be great.

since we all know that LTD > Imps Why not make an adjustment on the LTD side? Make it a better one.
I personally dont have any imp or LTD headgears. but i really feel silly about the market.
who will buy an imp if it costs 10K plus when you can get an LTD helm worth 5k less...

So here, maybe we cant set some boosts on the LTD not too big to overpower the item though. and make the LTD headgear's color changeable.
in this sense, people would be incourage to buy Imperials and change to imp toks to make a LTD hat. thus market will not be anymore in a sarcastic demeanor.
in the end process of this, we hope that our community will be having the thinking that LTD is more greater than Imps.

Lets discuss this more. ty

Hmm i very much disagree with this, like bishop said, why make your imp into imp token? so having that generalization, before those LTDs were made there were many Imperial Helms and their owner shifted it to LTD gears. and now because of the recent update on the LTD box, having LTD gears were easily accumulated.

I think a revision to this suggestion would be great.

since we all know that LTD > Imps Why not make an adjustment on the LTD side? Make it a better one.

I personally dont have any imp or LTD headgears. but i really feel silly about the market.

who will buy an imp if it costs 10K plus when you can get an LTD helm worth 5k less...

So here, maybe we cant set some boosts on the LTD not too big to overpower the item though. and make the LTD headgear's color changeable.

in this sense, people would be incourage to buy Imperials and change to imp toks to make a LTD hat. thus market will not be anymore in a sarcastic demeanor.

in the end process of this, we hope that our community will be having the thinking that LTD is more greater than Imps.

Lets discuss this more. ty

Haven't checked the forums in a bit. Yeah so I don't really see where your going with this. My point is that the Imps SHOULD be more rare since they are way harder to obtain. Color changing the LTD's will not make them more expensive. They are 40$ regardless on the tokenshop. Also yes, my point exactly, who would by an Imp with +3 stats when they could spend 80% less and get a LTD with 5 stats. I don't think making Imps even less appealing will fix things. I think giving the players a variety of choice and options to customize their player's looks would be best.

Sorry if I didn't cover everything, your english is a bit broken and I can't understand it all.

I agree with buffing imperial helms a little bit, giving it +5 to all stats like limited helm. The rarity of imps should be worth it, not just the looks. If players can't afford imps, they have their second option which is the limted helms which is cheaper and easier to get.

I have 2 Ltd Helms, Both were made THROUGH IMPS before even LtD Boxes showed up. And so, if upgrading the IMPS would be implemented, those headgears combined with ORIGINAL IMPS, and not LTD Boxes, should also deserve a boost. If so, then I AGREE!

before, people offer 6k+ on my LTD hats, but now they are only cheap :((