Aerofox

Have You Ever Been So Mad That...

YES!! newbies and not newbies! But I'm usually a newbie guardian so I dun like to do that too often, unless I'm like SOMADBRO. (But I stop if they ask).

Have you ever been so mad that you got all heated up, thought about killing that person that pissed you off, stayed a whole day overthinking about it and did absolutely nothing ? :D

yes. its called self/damage control.

have you ever been so mad that you wanna stab someone so that theyd bleed gummies and eat it while they watch?

BOOM SHAKALAKA! Nope.

You ever been so mad that the back of your neck gets all heated up?

not sure.. but my ears yeah..

have you ever been so mad that you just wanted to hang someone upside down, peel them alive and dip them in vinegar?

Yes!

Have you ever been so mad you want to use a bow and shoot an arrow on someone's throat?

g0k..you like don't have any idea how much i want to do this right about meow...

have you ever been so mad that you opened the freezer and stick your head inside it to cool down?

LOL yes xD occasionally i like to do that :0 especially when sumone infront of me is not walking fast enough lol >.>

U ever been so mad u stole sumones stolen foodz? xD

tumblr_n5v494riJC1s0w4puo2_500.gif

tumblr_n5v494riJC1s0w4puo1_500.gif

tumblr_n5v494riJC1s0w4puo3_500.gif

• Like 1

Nuhhhh,

Have you ever been so mad, you smacked someone with a toothbrush and threw a cup at them?

I'm usually alone during the time I wake up (6:30 AM if I got classes) so nah.

Have you ever been so mad that you started doing random kung-fu moves for no reason?

Well now that was off topic xD

have you ever been so mad you got in your car, went on the highway and drove 100+ mph

Sadly i dont own a car, nor do i know how to drive..... well we have a family van.... but still dont know how to drive

Have you ever been so mad you kick an unknown object ..... in my case a big arse rock that i thought was something else..... destroyed my toe.... but now its fine xD happened 5-6 years ago o-o if you ask why or how..... its just cause.... well .... nothing

( i was drunk deal w/ it )

I kicked my bed. Also just now I accidentally hit the back of my lappy monitor so now it has a dent. gg careless me

Have you ever been so mad you spit real hot fire in your swear words?

I accidentally punched the glass for the fire extinguisher. Which caused a slight chaos in our school (when I was still in high school). I learned that you will bleed if you break a glass with you hand that time too. LOL

I accidentally punched the glass for the fire extinguisher. Which caused a slight chaos in our school (when I was still in high school). I learned that you will bleed if you break a glass with you hand that time too. LOL

how can I continue this nuuuuu [GM]Ares :th_sob:

well, lets just say, me too! but im not a fan of harsh words, hahaha now i can go far as just 'poo' and 'asspoo' and and 'bichpoo'. But i once nearly put someone's hair on fire bcs she called me a toad *i win that fight grr* :th_swt3:

okay, have u ever been so over-dramatic until u realized u crossed the line and lose someone u really like most? :th_ampf:

how can I continue this nuuuuu [GM]Ares :th_sob:

well, lets just say, me too! but im not a fan of harsh words, hahaha now i can go far as just 'poo' and 'asspoo' and and 'bichpoo'. But i once nearly put someone's hair on fire bcs she called me a toad *i win that fight grr* :th_swt3:

okay, have u ever been so over-dramatic until u realized u crossed the line and lose someone u really like most? :th_ampf:

I did it once and because of it, I wiped out one social guild off the face of ForsakenRO and made its leader leave.

Have you ever been so mad you decided to trashtalk them via the Broadcaster?

Yes, but i think of it as a joke as well, but i cant, i dont have the strength to do it *shucks* :th_e33:

Have you ever been so mad, u wanna hurt that person, but u just cant because, if u do, u'll get into jail :th_e27:

Hurt well yeah.... i guess

*recalling the time i threw a rock at someone... i 360 noscoped him and got a headshot...

Though i got scared cause i saw him bleeding.... ps: the stone i threw was just a tiny pebble.... and i was like 8 yrs old back then when it happened

Now ... its different... i hate doing anything that cant hurt someone be it emotionally or physically... i keep it to myself

Those dark things o-o

Have you ever been so mad you broke your pencil/pen in half

yes, im so mad right now at you Karotlord is cute imma squeeze you like a cat :th_e8:

*literally breaking a pencil*

Have u ever eat so so so much, until u stop and think, ''oh god i'll be fat and unlovable o-o''

D: teh karrotlord is no pet, i'm the mighty karrotlord whose powers are unmatched and parallel to that of a rabbit...o-o now that i think about it
the karrotlord is weak D: must train more

i guess, but i don't really care that much about myself.... i care much about others and i worry a lot about them more than myself

have you ever been so mad you flipped out in the classroom and threw something