darrendota1

Hi Guys. Veteran Member Here Coming Back From A Looooonng Break Lol.

What's up guys!

My name is darrendota, aka Asobark. Some of you may know me, although I seriously believe otherwise since the last time I played this game was 5 years ago. Today, I decided to come back again to play this game like I used to. As you can see on my registration date, I registred back in 2008 lol. I was playing Forsaken RO 6 years ago and I quit playing around 2009. I don't know the names in this forums now, forgive me lol. Majority of you won't know me too but I just want to say that it's good to be back! Anyways guys, have fun playing!

Love

AsoBark

Well, if my memory serves me right, your signature has hayley williams in it. If that is you, then yes, I do remember you.

Well, if my memory serves me right, your signature has hayley williams in it. If that is you, then yes, I do remember you.

Yes lol. That account is banned because I already have 100% warn on it LOL. That's me with hayley Williams on it rofl. I remember kuoch and Jay and Thiago and Limitless and Lord Griffith and Leni Damascus and Icarus and kanani lol. I may have remember you or some old members as well but it was so long ago that I forgot majority of them my apologies :( Anyways, I'm glad a veteran like you is still playing! Hope to see you again in game!

Lol, I remember this.