Mitomi

Watch Sumthin Scary With Me 8d

event_173343322.jpeg

SO since i.m bored alot and lazy... i like to watch scary movies~ or just scary things in particular 8D or play crazy scary games like The Calling..or Fatal Frame....Dead space.... FEAR...and more...

ehh Not sure if anyone share the same interest :0 buuuut....

i wanna see many scary movies/things/games (/*^*)/

Heheh so u seen any scary movies lately? and how scary was it?

Whats the scariest movie or thing u saw? Or u experienced sumthing scary before? shit ur pants of scaredness before?

Just leave sumthing scary in here 8D

heheh

SOOOooo now I'm gonna watch this movie and i'm lazy to look for a review...lol so not sure if its good...0.0

So anyone wanna join me? ^3^

• Like 1

Scary movies... hmmmm dont watch that much though I like suspense and thrillers.

Ohh thrillers can b interesting :0 like psychological ones!

It is bad that I'm a grown ass man & still get freaked out by scary movies lol

I don't want dat sht in my imagination! I got no stitch to protect me! (Mitomi! Coughcough x3)

(Posted using my iPhone)

It is bad that I'm a grown ass man & still get freaked out by scary movies lol

I don't want dat sht in my imagination! I got no stitch to protect me! (Mitomi! Coughcough x3)

(Posted using my iPhone)

Hahahah i get scared too..but fo sum reason i like that feeling xD wahahahha im so weird...i tend to look for danger and adrenaline :th_swt3:

LOL i got my stitch yeah! >:3 and goku, bulma, penguin, frog, kerero, hello kitty and many other plushies to protect me :th_gg:

Hahahah i get scared too..but fo sum reason i like that feeling xD wahahahha im so weird...i tend to look for danger and adrenaline :th_swt3:

LOL i got my stitch yeah! >:3 and goku, bulma, penguin, frog, kerero, hello kitty and many other plushies to protect me :th_gg:

Lool! I look for danger and adrenaline in a different way xD and lol you do weird very nicely so it's all good lool x3

I hate that horror feeling like last night I was driving home at midnight and suddenly I imagined that a being like sadako (from the ring) was in the back of my car staring at me.... Had to do like 50 on a 20 road and mess up my mirror so I won't have to look xD

Lucky you I only have dead pool & he isn't 100% reliable xD

I can't help it okay! My imagination's so vivid I'm shitscared that it might actually come true. Like I can even imagine the smell the sounds and sometimes even the physical feels. It's horrifying :L

Omg we watched slender man on YouTube in the middle of class one day... True story I actually dented a computer screen cause it just fucking jumped out of nowhere :L had to pay the damages xD

Wahahahaha well i always think if sumthin like that happen..what i should do so im always prepared!

for example...If sadako..or slenderman would appear.. i would omnislash their asses with my baby

2c25cfa3-63ac-4282-a164-25528f4b66ed_zps

LOL i actually freaked out once too...i was playing Fatal frame years ago..at one point a ghost came out of no where...and i almost shit myself...out of panic threw away my controller and it slammed into the floor..it really broke in half xD LOL so ran out my room yelling for my mom...she had to pull out the plugs of my tv and PS2 but also remove the game disc in case the ghost came out of my PS2 to hunt after me...LOOOOL after that slept with my lights on for a couple of months XD

All i have is my guitar, shitton of wire and i guess if i decide fight (in a fight or flight situation), I can always break my door lool xD

i find this scary & fucking hilarious at the same time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOBzfInEqx8

Wahahahaha i totally can imagine u Kung fu-ing ur door xD hhahahaha

and...OMFG...thats sum fckd up shit...this is so unhealthy xD in a situation like that i'm happy that i'm a fast runner!

alright my turn...i hope u can sleep tonight hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEt-OqGssH8

This video made me have a fear for closets...like srsly i dun open a closte at night!!!!

Yeah im not gonna play that unless i have a priest in the vicinity. and i always leave my closets open so NOWP! :P

Yeah im not gonna play that unless i have a priest in the vicinity. and i always leave my closets open so NOWP! :P

AWWW dun b such a scaredy cat!!! b a man ! WATCH IT LOL

AWWW dun b such a scaredy cat!!! b a man ! WATCH IT LOL

Being shit scared of horror flicks due to a very wild & vivid imagination doesn't make me less of a man :P

At least I'm not like some other guys who pretend to be all brawn and runs off whimpering when shit hits the fan lol

Being shit scared of horror flicks due to a very wild & vivid imagination doesn't make me less of a man :P

At least I'm not like some other guys who pretend to be all brawn and runs off whimpering when shit hits the fan lol

lol....this made me lol so hard....xD wahahaahahah...but true!!!.....xD watched way to many scary shit again today too!...well my friend made me...friends had to pick me up cuz i was scared to walk home looooool

lol....this made me lol so hard....xD wahahaahahah...but true!!!.....xD watched way to many scary shit again today too!...well my friend made me...friends had to pick me up cuz i was scared to walk home looooool[/quote

Lool that's not meant to be funny whut?! XD and lool #HorrorStunLock GG

lol....this made me lol so hard....xD wahahaahahah...but true!!!.....xD watched way to many scary shit again today too!...well my friend made me...friends had to pick me up cuz i was scared to walk home looooool[/quote

Lool that's not meant to be funny whut?! XD and lool #HorrorStunLock GG

HAHAHAHAH wth xD but eventually its funny! u should see me watch scary stuff.....im like screaming the whole time! XD

okii sumthin funny now! :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0onLurNv4s

• Like 1

LOL ok so i'll just not try to scare u then xD i dun wanna risk 50% of severe damage!

But i would love to see u freak out like a little girl wahahahahah