urdreams02

Getting Tire To Know How Build Breaker?

i just tell the cards and details this only is recommended if u can attack on EMP freely

HEADGEAR=4 Knocker Card - Knocker Card Deals 5% damge on so its 20%damge

ARMOR=2Gloom Under Night Card - Gloom has 40% damge on holy and angel a total of 80% damge on holy and 80% damge on angel

Boots= 2 FALLEN BISHOP - Fallen Bishop has 50% damge on angel monster so =100% damge on angel

Garment= 2 Giant Whisper- why giant whisper compare to other cards this card has 20 attack and crit rate.

Weapon= Orc Skeleton 1 for holy so ur damge on holy atribute was 100% 1 thana why thana. emperium has 40 def for each 10 def all sinx have add 3k damge without edp and poison property 2 The Paper why still need paper? well paper has 20% crit damge if ur using weapon with crit it would be 250% damge cuz crit is 200% damge and with weapon 10%+40% of the paper.. 3 Turtle general as we know TG HAS 20% damge on all enemies and a magnum break then why not 5? or 4 to make it 80-100% damge? no it will give us higher chance of magnum break which is delaying our attacks. but why need turtle if this can delay our attack.. Magnum break has a great chance to last hit on emperium. last item is DRAKE!! CARD!

you ddint heard any of it but drake card nultify the damge reduction on size of the monster emperium reduct the damge of the medium monster.. and we demi human is a medium monster..

QUESTION: WHY ABYSS KNGHT NOT BELONG.. FYI Emperium is a boss type immunity to Skills but its not a boss type monster

total accumidation

20% damge on formless-80% more def being formless

100% damge on holy -no damge reduction on holy

180% damge on angel- take more damge being an angel 80%

with this ur damge is penetrate tru emp. but still u have drake which penetrate the size effect of emp.

now ur true damge+ this additional will make it easier kill

still have 60% more damge The TG..

dont count the %damge of thana its not % damge its adding damge not on percentage

count it on crit. which is damge will 250%

using edp which multiply ur damge by 5

P.S Dont use poison react it will make ur damge less than 25%

-Breaker Senpai-

Looking for guild with salary :)

still cant affor this cards still new to this server but play a lot of ro same rate :) low rate and high rates

Edited by urdreams02

i just tell the cards and details this only is recommended if u can attack on EMP freely

HEADGEAR=4 Knocker Card - Knocker Card Deals 5% damge on so its 20%damge

ARMOR=2Gloom Under Night Card - Gloom has 40% damge on holy and angel a total of 80% damge on holy and 80% damge on angel

Boots= 2 FALLEN BISHOP - Fallen Bishop has 50% damge on angel monster so =100% damge on angel

Garment= 2 Giant Whisper- why giant whisper compare to other cards this card has 20 attack and crit rate.

Weapon= Orc Skeleton 1 for holy so ur damge on holy atribute was 100% 1 thana why thana. emperium has 40 def for each 10 def all sinx have add 3k damge without edp and poison property 2 The Paper why still need paper? well paper has 20% crit damge if ur using weapon with crit it would be 250% damge cuz crit is 200% damge and with weapon 10%+40% of the paper.. 3 Turtle general as we know TG HAS 20% damge on all enemies and a magnum break then why not 5? or 4 to make it 80-100% damge? no it will give us higher chance of magnum break which is delaying our attacks. but why need turtle if this can delay our attack.. Magnum break has a great chance to last hit on emperium. last item is DRAKE!! CARD!

you ddint heard any of it but drake card nultify the damge reduction on size of the monster emperium reduct the damge of the medium monster.. and we demi human is a medium monster..

QUESTION: WHY ABYSS KNGHT NOT BELONG.. FYI Emperium is a boss type immunity to Skills but its not a boss type monster

total accumidation

20% damge on formless-80% more def being formless

100% damge on holy -no damge reduction on holy

180% damge on angel- take more damge being an angel 80%

with this ur damge is penetrate tru emp. but still u have drake which penetrate the size effect of emp.

now ur true damge+ this additional will make it easier kill

still have 60% more damge The TG..

dont count the %damge of thana its not % damge its adding damge not on percentage

count it on crit. which is damge will 250%

using edp which multiply ur damge by 5

P.S Dont use poison react it will make ur damge less than 25%

-Breaker Senpai-

Looking for guild with salary :)

still cant affor this cards still new to this server but play a lot of ro same rate :) low rate and high rates

Not to rain on your parade but I can see a lot of information here wrong and vague especially you saying thana and paper card work together in one weapon.

Here is a list of the wrong information you listed.

1. You wanted to use orc skeleton, thanatos and 2x paper. This is vague and wrong because no build(crit or dagger) should use that combination. Thanatos works with dagger well, paper works with crit. you cannot use them together as crit ignores defense which makes thanatos useless if you use them together.

2. The horrible misinformation on Drake Card and Size penalty. The emp does not reduce damage from medium sized monsters. Drake card nullifies WEAPON TYPE VS MONSTER SIZE penalties. There is a table but I am not gonna list here, instead I will give an example. Daggers does 100% of its damage to small monsters, 75% to medium and 50% to large. If you use Drake card on that weapon, it will always yield 100% damage no matter what the size of the monster. This also means that using it on a dagger build is pointless as emp is a small monster anyway. In a high rate, the damage nullification is so small that you shouldn't bother really.

3. Your headgear, cloak and armor choices spell doom the moment you enter the castle. I won't even advice double gloom if there are at least 2 defenders in the emp room.

4. Bonus on cloak, you wanted to use giant whisper for crit rate and attack. This led me to believe you will be using crit build(which does not explain the use of thanatos card in your weapons then). If you did the right thing and built the crit sinx well, you wouldn't need extra crit rate as the weapon and ifrit cards can easily net you 100 crit rate. So using giant whisper on cloak is rather pointless and leaves you vulnerable to attacks

5. you said to use 3x tg. This would have done diminishing returns on the 3rd tg since it is on the same weapon. Would have been better to have used Desert wolf cards or orc skeleton there with the 2 tgs.

• Like 1

Not to rain on your parade but I can see a lot of information here wrong and vague especially you saying thana and paper card work together in one weapon.

Here is a list of the wrong information you listed.

1. You wanted to use orc skeleton, thanatos and 2x paper. This is vague and wrong because no build(crit or dagger) should use that combination. Thanatos works with dagger well, paper works with crit. you cannot use them together as crit ignores defense which makes thanatos useless if you use them together.

2. The horrible misinformation on Drake Card and Size penalty. The emp does not reduce damage from medium sized monsters. Drake card nullifies WEAPON TYPE VS MONSTER SIZE penalties. There is a table but I am not gonna list here, instead I will give an example. Daggers does 100% of its damage to small monsters, 75% to medium and 50% to large. If you use Drake card on that weapon, it will always yield 100% damage no matter what the size of the monster. This also means that using it on a dagger build is pointless as emp is a small monster anyway. In a high rate, the damage nullification is so small that you shouldn't bother really.

3. Your headgear, cloak and armor choices spell doom the moment you enter the castle. I won't even advice double gloom if there are at least 2 defenders in the emp room.

4. Bonus on cloak, you wanted to use giant whisper for crit rate and attack. This led me to believe you will be using crit build(which does not explain the use of thanatos card in your weapons then). If you did the right thing and built the crit sinx well, you wouldn't need extra crit rate as the weapon and ifrit cards can easily net you 100 crit rate. So using giant whisper on cloak is rather pointless and leaves you vulnerable to attacks

5. you said to use 3x tg. This would have done diminishing returns on the 3rd tg since it is on the same weapon. Would have been better to have used Desert wolf cards or orc skeleton there with the 2 tgs.

can u just read the 1ST SENTENSE? THIS IS IF YOU CAN ATTACK EMPERIUM FREELY!!

2ND DID I TELL TO USE DAGGER SWORD AXE DID I SAID ANY ITEM TO BE USE??

3RD DID I TELL PUTTING THANA AND PAPER TO 1 WEAPON!? I JUST TELL THE EFFECTS THAT BETTER TO USE ON WOE!

READ BEFORE U JUDGE!

Edited by urdreams02

can u just read the 1ST SENTENSE? THIS IS IF YOU CAN ATTACK EMPERIUM FREELY!!

2ND DID I TELL TO USE DAGGER SWORD AXE DID I SAID ANY ITEM TO BE USE??

3RD DID I TELL PUTTING THANA AND PAPER TO 1 WEAPON!? I JUST TELL THE EFFECTS THAT BETTER TO USE ON WOE!

READ BEFORE U JUDGE!

Read your own post then.

Attack the emperium freely? Since when are there no defenders in the emp room?

Yes you did not say what weapon to use, but read your paragraph, you did not list what cards are good to use for woe. You listed the quantity of the cards as well. Now, if you are only saying what cards to use, why would you say the quantity? I can use 4 paper cards for crit, 2 on each weapon. You only claim 2 papers, which means you are thinking of using them in one weapon, along with the first cards you listed, which is orc skeleton and thana. You also said 3 tgs and then lastly you said drake card. Reading your paragraph, you have exactly 8 cards, the exact number of cards a sinx can use on his weapons, which implies that these are your suggestions for weapon cards. If you are only listing what cards to use, desert wolf card should have been mentioned.

I find it funny that you did not say anything about my argument on you using Drake Card.

Please, we already have one decent guide about breaking, no need for a post that has a lot of misinformation. I can't even call it a guide.

Lastly,

Magnum break has a great chance to last hit on emperium.

I rest my case on why no one should follow this.

I wonder if you read other guides in the server XD try comparing it to yours, I applaud you for your effort though :P the rest, you need to do more research :)

• Like 1

Hmm I don't know if there are other server that can match with this build, but for my oppinion this build is kinda bad even if we are not talking about this server mechanism.

this perv. enough up. LOL. let this thread be. at least he tried to post a guide xD