Aerofox

Aerofox's Signature Shop

can i request another thing please? xD

its just simple this time.

like my last siggy.i want a merchant sitting with no background
having a chat bubble saying wanna make some zeny?

if possible a white palleted merchant with $$ eyes if possible xD

Thank you in advance? xD haha

can i request another thing please? xD

its just simple this time.

like my last siggy.i want a merchant sitting with no background

having a chat bubble saying wanna make some zeny?

if possible a white palleted merchant with $$ eyes if possible xD

Thank you in advance? xD haha

Do you want the font of the "Wanna make some zeny" text similar to the ones in Ragnarok?

Or you prefer a different one?

Also, a note to everyone: The signatures shop is open again since I never got the chance to change the status of the thread.

Commission away for free! :D

Edited by Aerofox

I like to see how you portrait me by making a siggy. Thank you :)

I actually have to thank you for indirectly giving me the idea, GM Cappy. :)

I realized that backgrounds are sometimes not necessary or don't have to occupy the whole image to make it attractive.

Hey i got the info u need

[signature and Banner]
Character Gender* Male
Character Class* Priest

3rd job or 2nd Transcendent sprite?* 3rd job
Headgear (optional)* ***

Skin color, hair color, hair style (codes that can be found on RMS char sim)* Hair dye[5] classic dye[4] amber's dye[78] kowai's dye[426]
Background charsim.jpg this would be awesome for background
Other details you wish to have in your signature. I want it to say "Beware the King of Noobs" [if possible in birst of a hero's font]

With render?** Yes/No: If yes, provide a link if the render image you want on your sig.

if my sig would come out like this it would be awesome

oFNELR.png

Edited by akhi

Okay, new rule so that I can stop being a lazy b****. lmao

For the people who have requested me for commissions, it's best to contact me on the weekend so that I'll remember to

post you and other people's requests at the same time on one single reply.

It's a bad idea to contact me to get the commission on weekdays since, well, there's still school.

This rule only applies in my school months, namely June to November, first 2-3 weeks of December (depends) and January to March. :)

Okay, that's all for now. Ploky poop and ahki, expect your requests within 24 hours after this reply because atm I'm sick and need my rest.

I see that someone is a fan if jiguko shoujo

Uh, no? xD

I have a feeling that is a title of an anime. :o

Ive made these along time ago >.<

Untitled-1-5.gif

Emissary-1.gif

RTG.jpg

hehe and my siggy is my drawing..

They're great, but I will not ask a GM to warn you and edit your post just because you decided to brag your amazing artworks at someone's commission thread.

Next time, make a thread if you want to showcase your works.

UPDATES :D

I'm back in business and right now I've created a project which is a custom RO skin for the server. :D

This will take some time since I'm having trouble brainstorming. Feel free to suggest ideas by PM-ing me here. :)

I also will make some "server loyalty' banner for free that you may pick up in this thread to show that you love the server as much as your 2D waifus.

(Although there's the "I Love ForsakenRO" banner with the Archangeling which very few people wear, I want to make one w/ a different style.)

That's all for updating this thread. :D Feel free to request for signatures or guild emblems*!

*this is only at beta phase atm, since I've not done much emblems than signatures.

Requests update:

- Mini Strello: done

- ahki: I'll post yours tomorrow or by Sunday GMT+8

- pLok123: Happy birthday n00b :3 yours will be either tomorrow or Sunday GMT+8.

Character Gender* MALE
Character Class* SINX

3rd job or 2nd Transcendant sprite?* 3rd Job
Headgear (optional)* *** Noble Hat

Skin color, hair color, hair style (codes that can be found on RMS char sim)* Its ur choice where i am handsome
Background Emperoum
Other details you wish to have in your signature. "The Last Hit is MINE|

With render?** Yes/No: If yes, provide a link if the render image you want on your sig. no

BTW: IS THIS FREE?

@ KD

I can make signatures for you (with RO chars or none) and my services are FREE.

unless you are really generous :3 you may pay me if you want to.

I'll display the current requests' final results and the server loyalty banners here. :3

Mini Strello :

mkO713D.png

KD :

JuwfAXW.png

garmology : waiting

pLok : to be posted

ahki : to be posted

Loyalty Banners :

to be posted

Edited by Aerofox

Can I still make a request? :th_ew:

I suck at editing :th_sob: , and the snow in my signature should be moving. Do you know how to make gifs Signatures? :th_meow: :th_e5:

Can I still make a request? :th_ew:

I suck at editing :th_sob: , and the snow in my signature should be moving. Do you know how to make gifs Signatures? :th_meow: :th_e5:

So long as I still am ravaging the forum, then yes you may. :th_ok:

I've tried making one once, but only gunfire was the animated in that sig. I can probably try to do one w/ the snow. :D

Just follow the format found on the OP.

FEGGIT

I need an emblem. I lost my knowledge on photoshop :D

[Guild Emblem]

The Avengers

Yes, The movie/comic book team

Black and gray. Make the background and white transparent

Here's how I want it to look like http://imgs.abduzeedo.com/files/tutorials/Avengers_Poster_in_Photoshop/Step_1.jpg

I noticed the disclaimer for payment. Would you take my body as payment?

TY

Is this still available? I want one.

Character Gender: Female
Character Class: Champion

3rd job or 2nd Transcendant sprite?: The available job in fro.
Headgear (optional): Do you think valk looks good? If not dont put one, or put one that you think looks good. (HAHAHA)

Skin color, hair color, hair style (codes that can be found on RMS char sim): Normal skin color, I want the hairstyle that has a ponytail.
Background: Semi-dark bg.
Other details you wish to have in your signature: I like the champion using "Fury" skill with 5 spheres around her, also put a "Hand of God" name in the siggy.

Thank you very much. :D

With render?** Yes/No: If yes, provide a link if the render image you want on your sig.

Surprise me ;D

Surprise me ;D

*sends a fanfic of roxas and sora*

*sends nudes of ventus* c:

jk here you go

roxas_sig.png

@Serendipity

serendpitysig.png

@fegit/trans

PM me in forums if you're ready to recieve it, and no I don't accept bodies you pedo

Edited by Aerofox

Wow!! Much Love, Many Wow's :th_thx: :th_lv: :th_blush: :th_kis:

Well, I would like to make a guild of my own. A social guild filled with helpful and friendly players.

It's called Forsaken Angels (It is supposed to be a myself guild called "Victoria's Angels" But I thought, Nah, it would be better to work with a few players like me)

Okay enough with the chitchat.. I want to ask you Aerofox to make me a guild emblem if that is possible :3

Guild Name:

Forsaken Angels (FA)

Adjective:

Kindness, Compassion, and Helpfulness

Color of the emblem:

I have two pictures, but I can't seem to pick any of them, you can choose which one is better if smaller.

1st pic

xUR2LN0.jpg

2nd pic.

bUuPgSN.jpg

Well, technically, I just want it to get resized and there will be like an acronym of the guild at the bottom left, FA (make the font pretty please)

Thank you very much! :th_thx: :th_thx:

wot bout kak :D

do you take no for an answer :D

Well, I would like to make a guild of my own. A social guild filled with helpful and friendly players.

It's called Forsaken Angels (It is supposed to be a myself guild called "Victoria's Angels" But I thought, Nah, it would be better to work with a few players like me)

Okay enough with the chitchat.. I want to ask you Aerofox to make me a guild emblem if that is possible :3

Guild Name:

Forsaken Angels (FA)

Adjective:

Kindness, Compassion, and Helpfulness

Color of the emblem:

I have two pictures, but I can't seem to pick any of them, you can choose which one is better if smaller.

1st pic

xUR2LN0.jpg

2nd pic.

bUuPgSN.jpg

Well, technically, I just want it to get resized and there will be like an acronym of the guild at the bottom left, FA (make the font pretty please)

Thank you very much! :th_thx: :th_thx:

Done. c:

@fegit/trans

OI WHEN DO U WANT UR F0KIN EMBLEM

Also now that I'm motivated to do signs again, expect those fRO Loyalty banners real soon. :D

• Like 1