Walking speed +15%
Reduce Damage taken from Demihumans by 5%
Reduce Vit def by 10%
HP +15%
SP +5%
Matk +20%
Int +35
Attack +20%

The text above I copied from http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?app=ccs&module=pages&section=pages&id=1&record=140

If I see the effect of bless ring, its worse then curse and it's not even serve as an alternative like how its works on LK bless and cursed or champ bless and cursed or some other set. I just heard from some random people, that bless ring for professor actually has an effect "30% more damage with bolt". Is that right? If yes, what an actual effect of professor bless ring? If the effect of bless ring like what I stated above, then I think I'll make a sugestion about it later.

Not sure about the effect of blessed whether its true or not but it looks unbalanced. Also that page is sadly outdated (blessed creator ring missing added damaged to Acid Bomb)

Everyone already knows about this. That's why you don't really see Professor Blessed Ring.

I do think we need to change the effect. The blessed ring quest route is a bit harder and you get an item that doesn't really do you any good.

I could have just used vote prof cape and I would be on equal grounds with someone who had the blessed prof ring.

Everyone already knows about this. That's why you don't really see Professor Blessed Ring.

Well sorry I'm new. Only played for about 3 month and just switched to proff lately.

Edited by gennova

as ive tested the extra 30% on bless ring doesnt seem to work.

i am still thinking a good revamped on bless ring. cause almost all players said. it doesnt do you any good. cursed dealt more damage when used.

i was thinking it having a boost on stave. but dont know to put it without making it too op.

or maybe making it more tanky but having less damages as it is.

as ive tested the extra 30% on bless ring doesnt seem to work.

i am still thinking a good revamped on bless ring. cause almost all players said. it doesnt do you any good. cursed dealt more damage when used.

i was thinking it having a boost on stave. but dont know to put it without making it too op.

or maybe making it more tanky but having less damages as it is.

My idea is make one ring good for bolt and the other good for stave. But just like you stated I'm still testing it too, about how to make it balanced.