Spitfire

Economy

the price rate for almost all very known cards are dropping so badly.

my concern here is for the MVP HUNTERS.

i know there's alot of ways to get tokens but every descent gears takes forever to save especially for this server. *im talking about true gears like ring at other expensive stuff*

some people prefer to farm to get tokens, some wants to hunt boss for cards and earn tokens to save and buy good gears.

just to make this clear. everyone wants to PVP/PK and to have a descent DUEL, we need good gears for that but to get good gears you need alot of TOKENS especially from this server.

as i mentioned above it's really affecting MVP HUNTERS to save up tokens to buy good stuff...

i'm only asking for a solution here, maybe a good "update someday" cuz having complete good gears takes forever especially now.

even if i'm actively still hunting MVP CARDS selling them at low price would really take forever to save up tokens.

p.s i know it's a good updates for newbies cuz they can buy MVP CARDS for a fair price but just don't forget "it's the TROLLERS fault that made the BROADCAST PRICE HIGHER

and everyone else is adopted just like friggs from 900 now 1.200 and many more etc.

let me hear your opinion guys thanks

1. MVP Hunters can still hunt and sell their cards in the price that the economy now dictates. This does not diminish their purpose. They just cannot abuse the economy anymore.

2. I never donated, everyone in this server knew that. If I do donate now, it will be to help the server, not to gear myself up as I pretty much done that already. MVP cards cost way less when I started and yet it enabled me to gear myself easily.

3. We have vote sets and now vote capes. I have a biochemist using Vote sets, now voting for the cape, using legendary weapon and legendary int gaunts. I can pvp well. The thing that enabled me to do so are MVP Cards. With the MVP cards being cheaper now, newbies can gear up and pvp much faster with less time to farm. What newbies need to do now is to gear up the minimum gear that I said, join a guild and do all guild activities. That should enable them to get their very first donation item that they would need, for Bios it would be Urds and Friggs, next would be the valk weapon and lastly the cape. Way before they can get the donation cape to make the ring, they can already hunt the items needed for it. It's just a matter of priority.

4. If it's the trollers fault that the economy went so bad in the first place, the MVP Hunters that sold cards at ridiculous prices made it much worse. If they suffer now due to the cheap card prices, they had it coming

1. Vote Set = Forsaken King Set (I use Vote set on my Biochemist)

2. Legendary Weapons = ~80% of Valkyrie Weapons (I use L. Bow on my sniper and I dominate in fights)

3. Cards accessible from MVP room and MVP event

4. Seeds and Berries are dirt cheap

5. Vote capes and Fluffy Wings (lower headgear sub)

6. Gauntlets (accessory sub), many +20 Auras (middle headgear sub), L. Balloons (lower headgear sub), L. SGW (lower headgear sub) are accessible via quest

7. ...

If you had all this, you'd be roughly 70-80% of a full-geared player. This limit is easily surmountable with skill. There are many rich, geared players here that don't know how to play at all.

Edited by Forum~
  • Like 1

1. Vote Set = Forsaken King Set (I use Vote set on my Biochemist)

2. Legendary Weapons = ~80% of Valkyrie Weapons (I use L. Bow on my sniper and I dominate in fights)

3. Cards accessible from MVP room and MVP event

4. Seeds and Berries are dirt cheap

5. Vote capes and Fluffy Wings (lower headgear sub)

6. Gauntlets (accessory sub), many +20 Auras (middle headgear sub), L. Balloons (lower headgear sub), L. SGW (lower headgear sub) are accessible via quest

7. ...

If you had all this, you'd be roughly 70-80% of a full-geared player. This limit is easily surmountable with skill. There are many rich, geared players here that don't know how to play at all.

If you're more skilled than a geared player you will be able to beat that person with Legendary gear, even if he has full gear.

Edited by ThePerfectHit

Prices of mvp cards like fbh,kiel and tgk actually sky rocketed..it's a good thing it's dropping cuz of the update and it will become more affordable to newbies. Like they say MVP hunters will still earn toks its not just that they can't sell it in ridiculous prices anymore which is actually good since it will stabilize the economy.

Still remember my newbie time saving token to buy mvp cards was my first priority. And back then the price not so OP like now and after this update the price keep changing to better. It will make this server become more friendly to newbie.

I help some newbie and they stop after 2 or 3 days cause they can't afford to buy MVP card that already OPed.

Prices of mvp cards like fbh,kiel and tgk actually sky rocketed..it's a good thing it's dropping cuz of the update and it will become more affordable to newbies. Like they say MVP hunters will still earn toks its not just that they can't sell it in ridiculous prices anymore which is actually good since it will stabilize the economy.

it did drop down but dropped down rediculously too. XD

My take on this issue is that it helps the brand new, doesn't effect the rich, and hurts the people in between slightly. The new players are obviously effected positively because of the ease of getting started through the vote capes, vote sets, easily obtainable MVP cards, ect. The richer players are not really effected because most of everything in the new update was newbie oriented. The "middle class" is where I think that the update might hurt a few players. Mainly because the MVP room's new drop rates will flood the server with Kiel's, Turtle General's, FBH's, and Tao's.This effects them negatively because one of the main sources of money making for players in that bracket is to hunt those 4 MVP's. Although there is other ways to make money and although there is other MVP's to hunt, I think that a lot of players preferred this way and I think will in turn, expand the gap between "rich" and poor. All in all I think this update is more beneficial than it is harmful, but I just wanted to put that out there.

The new update Genesis and Veracity has worked on are for newbies so that they too can get MvP cards and not spend 60m a try to get a card with 0.1% droprate. Always remember, they're doing their best to make everything newbie-friendly and balanced.

before 2014 ends... i can now conclude that fro population will sky rocket up to 1k average.. this is not guessing. its a prophecy... :th_ok:

No doubt.