ThePerfectHit

Gms To Overlook Woe

Honestly just tired of these LK's using BN and getting away with it because no one cares enough to record WoE or because it makes them lag. Would be nice if a GM overlooked WoE so they could see the abuse going on and put a stop to it because honestly its getting out of hand. LK's doing 10 BB per second, WS CTing as fast as they auto attack, also possibly put a delay on Safety wall for WoE. Pretty dumb how a guild can defend against 10 sinx by just using safety wall, while having pallies on the emp using gospel to give them 0 atk to make sure it doesn't break.

Edited by ThePerfectHit

I see the point in here. And it just have to be one or two random woes, kinda like a random drug test or something to catch those people.

I should be just recording instead of breaking then huehue but then if i had a time i would do it heh

If the GMs are free, why not.

As for safety wall, i don't see an issue with that as it is very easily countered.

Safety wall wasn't the issue, he said botters using proffs to safety wall.

well. i agree on this

i am seeing some guilds that ecall and easily get wiped out for like 10-30sec.

also when i SW myself to see the LK miss. they are missing like my double bolts.i just cant get a vid. as it will make me lag.

. but as for the SW, why put delay. it can easily be countered by LP, even if its a bot it will just spam SW. so basically with LP active. it wnt have any effect. unless otherwise it is programmed to counter LP as well. but i doubt it.

Theres some decent prof with good ping. that can really def using SW. and even with SW's around. i can still see emp breaking so fast.

well. i agree on this

i am seeing some guilds that ecall and easily get wiped out for like 10-30sec.

also when i SW myself to see the LK miss. they are missing like my double bolts.i just cant get a vid. as it will make me lag.

. but as for the SW, why put delay. it can easily be countered by LP, even if its a bot it will just spam SW. so basically with LP active. it wnt have any effect. unless otherwise it is programmed to counter LP as well. but i doubt it.

Theres some decent prof with good ping. that can really def using SW. and even with SW's around. i can still see emp breaking so fast.

It is easily countered by LP, but it hurts the solo guilds, many guilds don't event attempt to go for prt because they always have 2 proffs safety walling. It's dumb how a guild can defend with 2 proffs and send all the other members elsewhere.

well my point hereis that its a war between guilds which should have had members. and thats one of the consequences going solo. and i am seeing breakers with pally and prof as well. so literally they are not solo.

WoE is meant for team play, defense in the game is already weak enough due to high redux and no delay potting. gameplay for prof and wiz will be compromised as well. bear in mind sw is not only used for emperium! so -1 to sw delay.

There are also other ways of countering sw without LP.

+1 to BN check (make sure to diff between BN and Gaming Keyboard user)

-1 to SW cause SW and battle chant easily countered

• Like 1

Someone already indicated my issue. Its not about safety wall but its about the "assumed bots that casts safety wall" are my concern.

Got no issue with safety wall not unless BN is used to spam it.

kinda like a random drug test or something to catch those people.

This analogy is so perfect to what this suggestion is asking for.

I suspect pretty much every breaker would agree with this suggestion. The only people who would disagree with this would be those it negatively affects, aka, the BN/bot/cheating people.

+1 to BN check (make sure to diff between BN and Gaming Keyboard user)

-1 to SW cause SW and battle chant easily countered

From my understanding, BN appears to increase your spam rate to illegitimate speeds whereas gaming keyboards don't. Both improve overall spam consistency and put less strain on your hands since user-built macros do the work for you. However, the key difference from my observations (in for_fild01 and such) has been that the spam rate from gaming keyboards, while fast and consistent, are more importantly, legitimate. Meaning, a player can manually achieve those speeds, though their wrist will likely be inflamed from the pain caused by the repetitive keystroke action. BN on the other hand, increases spam rate to speeds that are impossible to achieve with just 3 Kiels, good ping, and fast fingers.

It's pretty obvious to differentiate the two especially when you see players who are known to have ~200 ping that are spamming skills like CT, DS, and FAS at ~195 aspd. It's rather humorous because they spam faster than I can having ~50 ping (and other players that I know that have low ping) and then they have the nerve to claim that their BN spam speed is due to their gaming keyboard (because obviously their gaming keyboard is improving their connection to the server and reducing their ping, right?).

My point is that there are many BN users who are claiming "gaming keyboard" as an excuse for their spam rate, but don't seem to realize that a "gaming keyboard" won't let them spam faster than the server intends them to. If a normal human regularly achieves consistencies of 60-80%, a gaming keyboard will push that to 90-100% and then BN pushes it further to 120%, which is illegal.

Edited by Forum~

Agree with the BN checking, it is really awkward when i see those guys spamming faster than I am auto-attacking the emp. Specially LK, they can spam BB ridiculously fast which is already a easier to spam in WOE since there is no knock-back.

As for SW it is fine as it is, it is easy to counter and is the main first defense to held the breaking speed which is quite fast. Use Pneuma card on your accessories, Detale Card, put yourself inside the SW so melee hits to you also remove it, be creative

Honestly, I think the defense mechanisms at WOE should be improved. Right now, after all the boosts that SinX and Paladins had on HP+Damage (Rings+Slotted Accessory+new Valk Weapons) it is really hard/impossible to kill them, even if the SinX goes alone there is only 2 ways he dies, either Coma or change gear in the wrong time. I remember breaking with 200k HP and be fine with it, now i have like 280K HP doing like 40% more damage than i did before.

Agree with the BN checking, it is really awkward when i see those guys spamming faster than I am auto-attacking the emp. Specially LK, they can spam BB ridiculously fast which is already a easier to spam in WOE since there is no knock-back.

As for SW it is fine as it is, it is easy to counter and is the main first defense to held the breaking speed which is quite fast. Use Pneuma card on your accessories, Detale Card, put yourself inside the SW so melee hits to you also remove it, be creative

Honestly, I think the defense mechanisms at WOE should be improved. Right now, after all the boosts that SinX and Paladins had on HP+Damage (Rings+Slotted Accessory+new Valk Weapons) it is really hard/impossible to kill them, even if the SinX goes alone there is only 2 ways he dies, either Coma or change gear in the wrong time. I remember breaking with 200k HP and be fine with it, now i have like 280K HP doing like 40% more damage than i did before.

You also have to remember that back then the Emperium's hp was less than 1/4 of what it is now, also Sinx and Paladin are not the only classes that have had higher tier gear available for them.

Regarding 3rd party program use, it has been blatant, rampant, and neglected.

Edited by adam-

I believe there is a kind of program that blocks BN. Maybe gm can look into it?

It's called Harmony, but I think it's expensive. But I'm sure this server can afford it since there's a lot of big donators.

Regarding 3rd party program use, it has been blatant, rampant, and neglected.

http://sixminutes.dlugan.com/rule-of-three-speeches-public-speaking/ aheuhaeuhaeuh

It's called Harmony

On that note, LOOK HERE -> https://harmonize.it/

but I think it's expensive. But I'm sure this server can afford it since there's a lot of big donators.

$200 for complete security is a worthy, much-needed expense.

Important Details:

"How much does a Harmony license cost?

A lifetime license is available for $200.

How do I receive updates?

As an owner of a Harmony lifetime license you are eligible for free updates."

Edited by Forum~