Spitfire

@go 15

k, i've been posting alot of good suggestion for this game and i'm a donator myself. " not for self item use" but for support.

by vote or by sharing to people.

so my suggestion here is honest, this will help the server to keep being alive.

boredom lead people to quit or play often only.

to make there items USABLE or DONATED items appreciated.

(MAKE GO 15 PK GROUND) listen to me and you won't regret it.

why go 15? easy to type @go 15 then good to go and it's a great small battle zone place.

if still not convince... i've played many pk servers just based on my experience and my old friends and go 15 is REALLY FAMOUS for pk ground...can't even forget those good moments..,

ignore this then i will be just like other people in FRO who will just get bored who have been posting for nothing.

p.s. this is not just for myself but this would really help the community.. i mean come on, open for suggestions right? any bad comment just shut it, this is for the players who really want FRO to prolong and to improved. thanks...

and one more thing.. i really don't think the coding to make the map a pk ground is hard... just try it for 2-3 days close if not like lol...

Edited by Spitfire
  • Like 1

-1 .go 13 is already a PK map that is small, dont see why we need another one and so is prt_in and for fild and pretty much any map since this is a PK server. Adding PK to another map will just spread out the players who pvp instead of having them all at for fild.

^ what he said. There is no point in putting one more pk map when for_fild is unofficially the pvp map of choice for most people. Also, @go 15 is too small imo. It might be ideal for one on one battles, but for full scale party pvp, it will not be.

+1

13 is too dark so dark and pink, 15 is mush more eye friendly

that's the SPIRIT hahahaha more POSITIVE energy LOL. yes it's true. just wait until it will be implemented hopefully it will. you will see how cool the place would be like. NOT LONELY PLACE ANYMORE LOL

By comparing @go 13 and @go 15... @go 13 seems to be cramped up and has npcs which ppl camp at, its dark, has multi entry and its dull..

versus the @go 15 which has an amazing long bridge perfect for "territorial fun" and the small area at the begining is the "welcome, try to cross my bridge section"

By comparing @go 13 and @go 15... @go 13 seems to be cramped up and has npcs which ppl camp at, its dark, has multi entry and its dull..

versus the @go 15 which has an amazing long bridge perfect for "territorial fun" and the small area at the begining is the "welcome, try to cross my bridge section"

this is LIFE lol.. more happy POSITIVE PEOPLE. hahaha. yes, i can't even WAIT to make go 15 PK GROUND!! hehehe. what could be LOST? right? nothing XD

• Like 1

Alright,

First of all, I'd like to recommend you or urge you rather not to trashtalk anyone that disagrees with you. This does not help your suggestion in any way, shape or form. Everyone is free to share their opinion on your suggestion. That's partly what the suggestion forum is for.

Secondly, I'm 100% positive that changing one map from none PVP to PVP does not 'prolong' the server in the end. It would have no effect. We are a PK server, we have PvP basically everywhere. Adding another PVP map is not going to cure boredom. There's already plenty of pvp maps so adding another one brings nothing new to the table. This does not mean that it's a bad suggestion, just your reasoning behind it does not confirm with reality.

I personally see no real reason to implement this, but if the majority of the community is interested in this map becoming PvP then I'm sure Genesis and Veracity will consider it :).

MY GOSH LOL!!! shut it seriously.. your too close minded like rayray, have you seen all his post? all negative. all forever alone. i know about @go 13. make your own ragnarok and close for all open SUGGESTIONS lol. go 15 is better than go 13 i know cuz i TRIED. i speak on my EXPENRIENCED go 15 is different "as i said" been throught many PK SERVERS and i'm so sure those who have been to other pk servers that has @go 15 pk ground knows how cool the place is.

LOL! can't even think of something on what to tell this beginners "NO INSULTS" but you guys don't have any clue like any experience. only people who HAD TRIED go 15 pk ground can understand how cool the place is.

nothing will be LOST or CHANGE in negative way if @go 15 will be PK GROUND! your so KJ.

why am i wasting my time on this? cuz i've seen old pk players quit getting bored even other people so quick. the only way to make things COOL is to update and implement that's why this server is open for SUGGESTIONS? or it's not?

and P.S. i'm really craving for this server to be more than better :D

Changing the scenery doesn't change PVP, there are plenty other maps that you can pvp on, adding one more does nothing but as I said spread out players which makes the server look more dead having 5 ppl in go 15, 6 ppl in go 13, 10 ppl in prt_in, instead of just having everyone in for fild. Your reasoning is because its better suited? The background barely changes how a person plays unless you're an LK or ninja maybe theres another class I forgot to list but its very limited. Dont get upset because someone has a different opinion than you, grow up.

nothing will be lost if implemented :)

and i only stated my replied to there disagreement. *nothing will be lost, you don't even know until you try it and there goes a negative vives with a no so fast" so i only replied to them "sorry if you guys feel like i trashtalk you"

i can assure you that i didn't mean it that way.

no need to complicated things more the suggestions was so little.

and i don't think i need to explaine myself more since the majority is already there, thanks for the thumbs up guys :)

• Like 1

nothing will be lost if implemented :)

and i only stated my replied to there disagreement. *nothing will be lost, you don't even know until you try it and there goes a negative vives with a no so fast" so i only replied to them "sorry if you guys feel like i trashtalk you"

i can assure you that i didn't mean it that way.

no need to complicated things more the suggestions was so little.

and i don't think i need to explaine myself more since the majority is already there, thanks for the thumbs up guys :)

my friend, don't sweat /gg

your suggestion is COOL. +1 to you bro

MY GOSH LOL!!! shut it seriously.. your too close minded like rayray, have you seen all his post? all negative. all forever alone. i know about @go 13. make your own ragnarok and close for all open SUGGESTIONS lol. go 15 is better than go 13 i know cuz i TRIED. i speak on my EXPENRIENCED go 15 is different "as i said" been throught many PK SERVERS and i'm so sure those who have been to other pk servers that has @go 15 pk ground knows how cool the place is.

LOL! can't even think of something on what to tell this beginners "NO INSULTS" but you guys don't have any clue like any experience. only people who HAD TRIED go 15 pk ground can understand how cool the place is.

nothing will be LOST or CHANGE in negative way if @go 15 will be PK GROUND! your so KJ.

why am i wasting my time on this? cuz i've seen old pk players quit getting bored even other people so quick. the only way to make things COOL is to update and implement that's why this server is open for SUGGESTIONS? or it's not?

Oh this gave me a good laugh the moment I read it.

1. Not all my posts are negative. Please go through my 2900+ posts and you will find out that I agreed on tons of the suggestions that would benefit the server. In fact, I made a lot of suggestions that were accepted that you and a whole lot of people benefit from now. Your welcome.

2. You may have played different PK servers, probably more than me. I, however, played this server since the beginning. You want to talk about experience from other servers when they are different from this server. I speak for experience in this server, @go 15 is a bit too small, and only a few classes benefit from it(specifically LK). It's like for_fild01 50 50, it is too small for a lot of people to pvp on. It looks a bit big due to the bridge, but that's it.

3. If you want it to become a pvp map, and make it the "official" one, it would have to get the same treatment as for_fild01. It has to get the no warping flag. That is no problem to for_fild01, as you can enter back to fcity in the top. You made this suggestion wanting it to be the go to map for pvp, hence that no warping thing had to be implemented on it as well.

4. This server had gone through a lot of pvp maps and made them official at one point. At first it was lhz_dun03, then it became anthell01 then finally people settled on for_fild01(and a bit of tur_dun04). The place where we used to pvp in both lhz_dun03 and anthell01 suffers the same flaw as @go 15.

5. As ThePerfectHit mentioned, spreading out pvpers is not the way to do it. I am having a hard time forcing people to go inside the pvp rooms already.

• Like 1

I really don't understand the tone of your writing here. There's no need to trash-talk somebody's opinion when you yourself encourage people to "share" their opinions.

As what Ray and Alec said, there's no need to add another PK area. If you oblige so much for a challenge then go ladder like us. All these opinions can be tied in to Peter and Drew's suggestion. http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=28177. We have been trying to promote the PvP room and to encourage players to ladder. Adding another PK zone to make it an "official" PvP arena shadows the actual PvP room.

If you feel you're getting choked near the entrance of fCity then find your own little spot on for_fild01. Imho, it is big enough for people to have their little spots to PK the shiz out of each other.

Adding in my two cents.

Cheers,

Laura

Just disable PvP! We all need to hold hands and sing a song.

I suggest PK off @go 13 and place it into @go 15, change @go 15's spawn point to the larger side of the map. Leave it for a week see how it goes. Experiment my loves.

• Like 1

I really don't understand the tone of your writing here. There's no need to trash-talk somebody's opinion when you yourself encourage people to "share" their opinions.

As what Ray and Alec said, there's no need to add another PK area. If you oblige so much for a challenge then go ladder like us. All these opinions can be tied in to Peter and Drew's suggestion. http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=28177. We have been trying to promote the PvP room and to encourage players to ladder. Adding another PK zone to make it an "official" PvP arena shadows the actual PvP room.

If you feel you're getting choked near the entrance of fCity then find your own little spot on for_fild01. Imho, it is big enough for people to have their little spots to PK the shiz out of each other.

Adding in my two cents.

Cheers,

Laura

I'm only suggesting and just look at how many people who wanted @go 15 to be pk ground ^_^

make @go 15 a pk ground...! i would love to pvp there myself. :3

i hope my friend gm genesis and other gm would agree to this /gg

it will be so exciting to make @go 15 pk ground.

alot of people agreed to have @go 15 to be pk ground. it's light , natured and better than @go 13 or type @warp for_fild01.

If You have an urge of PvP'ing go PVP ladder and try to compete, Or You're just another randomer that spam/party and warp? Because that's what I see.
Also I love, how 5 (actually 6, but 1 post person seems fishy >D) person is "a lot" when actually there is more people (obviously with more EXP in THIS server) telling You why this idea is not favorable.

Also, You didn't gave a proper statement why You don't like the most used map (for_fild01)...That is actually more known, since for_fild01 = prt_fild08 :3!

Or if You want a "small" pvp zone, go for_fild01 50 50. [To get out reset your position in control panel] or as told before, why not better put more effort in PvP ladder? That is more worthy.

I got no problem with this. go 15 is indeed a well known PVP map in other servers. And what I find wrong with go 13 is that the healer NPC is there which is easily abused and not to mention players tend to hide on the NPCs. If we put the maps on full scale, go 13 is bigger than go 15. So I would definitely prefer go 15 than go 13.

My issue with this is how the thread starter approached this matter. You totally sound like you have a GOD COMPLEX on how you suggested this. Starting with what you initially said,

k, i've been posting alot of good suggestion for this game and i'm a donator myself. " not for self item use" but for support.

And after that you bashed on people who were merely stating their opinion. I believe it was you that I said to it before and I'll repeat it again. "This is a suggestion thread" and players opinions about your suggestion count whether this suggestion would be acceptable or not, GM Bishop already iterated it above as well as inform you of your actions.

@go 15... no 1 gonna love that place cept Warpers prolly ;)

If You have an urge of PvP'ing go PVP ladder and try to compete, Or You're just another randomer that spam/party and warp? Because that's what I see.

Also I love, how 5 (actually 6, but 1 post person seems fishy >D) person is "a lot" when actually there is more people (obviously with more EXP in THIS server) telling You why this idea is not favorable.

Also, You didn't gave a proper statement why You don't like the most used map (for_fild01)...That is actually more known, since for_fild01 = prt_fild08 :3!

Or if You want a "small" pvp zone, go for_fild01 50 50. [To get out reset your position in control panel] or as told before, why not better put more effort in PvP ladder? That is more worthy.

look man ive been to for_fild i've been tru go 13 and @go 15 is totally different. nothing will be lost "IF implemented" and alot of people loves to open @go 15 to be a pk ground. lets just enjoy the game and let people suggest and hopefully let their happiness come true or suggestion come true.

@go 15... no 1 gonna love that place cept Warpers prolly ;)

warpers? you won't know that until it happends, troller. :)

and as i can see here there is alot of people who wants go 15 to open up.

"ingame" alot of my friends even enemies wants @go 15 to open as a pk ground.

lot's of my friends even pk enemies wants @go 15 to open up as pk ground and we're excited about it.

Edited by Spitfire

I got no problem with this. go 15 is indeed a well known PVP map in other servers. And what I find wrong with go 13 is that the healer NPC is there which is easily abused and not to mention players tend to hide on the NPCs. If we put the maps on full scale, go 13 is bigger than go 15. So I would definitely prefer go 15 than go 13.

My issue with this is how the thread starter approached this matter. You totally sound like you have a GOD COMPLEX on how you suggested this. Starting with what you initially said,

And after that you bashed on people who were merely stating their opinion. I believe it was you that I said to it before and I'll repeat it again. "This is a suggestion thread" and players opinions about your suggestion count whether this suggestion would be acceptable or not, GM Bishop already iterated it above as well as inform you of your actions.

yo bro, i totally understand on what your trying to say and i know i said something wrong.

but i really want @go 15 to open up as a pk ground. it's like im fighting for what i believe is gonna be fun. all for fun sake "better than nothing"

i mentioned that bcuz maybe it helps and "HEY" XD i'm not native american my english is not good enough to speak good" or what message i wanna send.