Spitfire

@autolootstorage Suggestion ^_^

I'm sure everyone will be excited in having this command.

With everyone's support i'm sure we can have this kind of command.

@autolootstorage command exist on other servers and it's really really useful ESPECIALLY on farming and doing quest.

(what it does is autoloots the loots you wanted to be looted even with 100percent autoloot depending on your choice *GOING DIRECTLY TO YOUR @STORAGE*)

we all know that not all characters are base on STR right? so not all can carry lots of loots and its kinda troublesome to always (open up your @storage while fighting mobs at the same time or getting pked LOL while opening your storage ETC)

HEHE ^________^

P.S. THE MORE GOOD SUGGESTIONS THE BETTER AND LOVELY THE SERVER IS!! :D

Edited by Spitfire
  • Like 1

technique is put str and int on wiz if u wanna farm. i only put dex to 150 and int to 250. + agi to get 195 aspd. rest to str. u can get 200+str

This would be nice but with the amount of bots running around i don't think it will get implemented soon

GEHEE! people who are using bots are just wasting their time ;) they will never enjoy the game like true pro players do "means true hard work" passion in short. let them be they will just get bored and quit. like they say you will never appreciate things from nothing. I'm suggesting this for the people who truely loves forsakenRO and people who are supporting this GEHEE!

technique is put str and int on wiz if u wanna farm. i only put dex to 150 and int to 250. + agi to get 195 aspd. rest to str. u can get 200+str

yes, i know that style too but i'm not sure if theres a way to auto put the direct amount of stats you want to implement but my point is it's really tiring by clicking the points stat all day.

but ty ^^

turned down a very useful command bcuz of botters/cheaters wow.... lol.... can we atleast have a notification alert? for example for every post thread you posted. IF someone replied to any of your post you will know through a small icon notification that someone replied to your posted thread and you can click on it. to go directly to your thread. it's so useful bcuz in this way i don't have to search for my posted thread all the way and see it for myself if someone replied.

=/

Edited by Spitfire