blitzar

Hybrid Professor Build

I wonder is the any hybrid professor build? (Bolt + stave)

I can't find any on the forum, I need some guide, my prof only deal about 5k stave dmg with some converter (TG, inca, 2x necro), while I saw someone deal about 30k, I wasn't expect that much but because I realize that my gear is just middle level (vote item + TG kiel fbh), but at least 10-15k will do, like if I fight paladin + gtb = my death, not to mention that my bolt is only around 1-3k, please give me some light :(

Thank you.

I just follow Collin's Prof guide and my bolt and stave seem to be fine. Bolt and Stave have the same stat build, you just have to make some equip switches (2FBH shoes, for example).

I use Thana, 2TG, Phree on Voluspa for my stave weapon + Element + 2FBH. But since a decent amount of people default on Skolls, I have a backup Voluspa with Inca, 2TG, and Phree :)

Edited by Bentley

So, all I need is change weapon? Like, full necro for bolt and 2x Tg + inca + any card for stave?

I saw in youtube about 1 wiz that can spam bolt + stave almost in the same time that make me thing he didn't change his equip at all, but his stave damage is still hell like

And for bolt, what card should I put in my shoes to boost my dmg? Currently I use 2x uber poporing

I also hear that prof can change its element with 30min duration, what skill is that? And if we have that, doesn't that mean we don't need converter?

Edited by blitzar