kuchenkx

Where To Farm Yggdrasil Seed?

You need to rent a ticket @fcity 57 107 > Talk to renter > Passes > Seed room pass

It has unlimited use for a certain amount of time, it'll usually give you profit if you keep farming.

Edited by thePast

Do you need special equips to farm berries on ygg room? or a max level high wiz with freebie set enough?

as I compare. freebie gears has higher stats than forsaken knight set. and i still don't have cards to equip on it too. so I still used the freebie set. also. the elephant headgear has after cast delay reducs which is like having Kiel.

I already have legendary weapon and 2x legendary gauntlets.

is this enough to 1 hit SG mobs there and to survive when mobbed or when hit by other farmers SG (if berry room is PK on)

thanks..

28 minutes ago, illKillUAlli said:

Do you need special equips to farm berries on ygg room? or a max level high wiz with freebie set enough?

as I compare. freebie gears has higher stats than forsaken knight set. and i still don't have cards to equip on it too. so I still used the freebie set. also. the elephant headgear has after cast delay reducs which is like having Kiel.

is this enough to 1 hit SG mobs there and to survive when mobbed or when hit by other farmers SG (if berry room is PK on)

thanks..

Hi,
to be able to farm berries you need to this quest first:

the monsters is easy to kill, your gear is enough to hit the monsters.
Good luck n_n

19 hours ago, Moon said:

Hi,
to be able to farm berries you need to this quest first:

the monsters is easy to kill, your gear is enough to hit the monsters.
Good luck n_n

Thank you so mucn! n_n /lv
God Speed

On 6/23/2020 at 2:08 AM, illKillUAlli said:

thanks..

You will only need GTB (is not that expensive, you can farm zeny first then buy tokens from other players).

For spam freebie gear is enough. Having legendary weapon is good because it gives you Enlarge Weight Limit so you can carry more seeds before reaching overweight.

Just put 300 Int, 150 dex and rest goes on Str. Also dont forget to get 4 Kingring Cards (easy drop) on your weapon, to increate your MATTACK.

Edited by Puding

@kuchenkx

Use baby wiz for more weight :3

Plus reset ur stat via f.kafra n extra 2000 s.points(talk to her twice)

Edited by niemono89

On 6/24/2020 at 11:39 PM, Puding said:

You will only need GTB (is not that expensive, you can farm zeny first then buy tokens from other players).

For spam freebie gear is enough. Having legendary weapon is good because it gives you Enlarge Weight Limit so you can carry more seeds before reaching overweight.

Just put 300 Int, 150 dex and rest goes on Str. Also dont forget to get 4 Kingring Cards (easy drop) on your weapon, to increate your MATTACK.

Nice Nice. thanks for the info.