duhrrel

Just An Opinion And A Suggestion

Hi Guys! :)

I just want to share my thought, how about having the sniper weapons back to a 2-hand weapon? because literally, you can't use a bow with just one hand (unless your f****n gifted) because its a bit imbalance to think that its a 1 hand weapon.

On the other side of the coin, if you don't want to make sniper bow a 2-handed weapon then make the katar type weapons 1-handed weap :)

WHAT DO YOU THINK? :th_ok:

Feel free to share your thoughts and your stand on this.

transferred to Suggestions. Sorry -.-

im not agree nor disagree on your suggestion on making bow/gun/sword/guitar 2handed or on making katar 1 handed. however, this simple suggestion of yours will affect the current fro gameplay in general. but on our current highrate server, this would be impossible. especially on balancing part.

True. but in the first place, why would they changed the 2handed weapon to a 1 hand weapon? Based on the Official RO sniper bows are 2 handed weapon same as Katars, then why did they changed the just the bow not all 2 handed weapon?

I know this is not just the high rate server existing so far, but on other high rate servers do they change those 2handed weapons to 1 handed? (curiosity) :th_hmm:

Yes, it's unrealistic to use a bow one handed, although there may be ways to use both a bow and a shield. However, I also can't wave around a staff and cast fire bolts either, sadly. :( So Ragnarok is not really a game that goes for realism - it's a game inspired by myth and fantasy. There's already a ton of unrealistic things in the game, why should we be so concerned about only this one? This was a decision we made to help a class that used to be extremely rare and under-played to make them a more competitive and well rounded PvP class.

As for katar, that really wouldn't be plausible, especially if you wanted to make it so people could quip 2 katars (that definitely won't be happening). I feel that assassin crosses are already a useful and strong class that is still popular. It's not like there are only 2 sinx on the server or anything. If you feel they're underpowered, and people agree with you, you can always suggest buffs in different ways like increasing the damage on the katars, etc. I think that would be a better approach to take. :)

TL:DR; Ragnarok isn't a realistic game so one handed bows aren't a big deal. We changed it to make snipers a stronger and more well rounded PvP class. One handed katars aren't really needed because sinX are already good. If you disagree, suggesting different boosts would be better than this.

I agree with you Veracity. Ragnarok is a fantasy not based on realism, you got that straightened out. But what am I pointing out here is regarding the classification of the weapon, i haven't played RO that has 1 handed weapons that are supposed to be 2 handed, if you want to balance the equipment of all classes, i suggest to give a boost on 2 handed weapons. :th_ok: not making them 1handed LOL