llarenasonny

About Skull Aura $60 Donation Item

Please suggest guys how to make this skull aura more worthy to buy.. Last year it cost 2600 to 2800 tokens in game but now it cost like 1500 tokens in game..

Sometimes offer of nab player is 1300 tokens wtf..

Well I guess it's not that scarce anymore since maybe many people have donated for it and it become not that fresh anymore.

Maybe you can buy all the skull aura in game then it will become scarce again then you can sell them for 2600 to 2800 toks like old time.

But donation items like skull aura will only be cheaper since there will be more people donating for it and more skull aura in the server.

I use Skull Aura exclusively on my Biochemist for its defensive capabilities.

I Suggest more effects for the $60 worth of an item. it's the most expensive, it should also be the most enticing. well, Add effects on increase damage to demi humans :D like 5%

I Suggest more effects for the $60 worth of an item. it's the most expensive, it should also be the most enticing. well, Add effects on increase damage to demi humans :D like 5%

Keep it the way it is because it already is a good aura. The whole idea of having different auras is so that they all serve their own unique purpose. Skull Auras happens to be a defense-oriented one. Stacking too many different effects on Skull Aura alone will negatively affect all the other auras. This is bad for the economy.

The only reason why it's so cheap is because the market is saturated with them. The price being low can't be blamed on the Skull Aura not being "enticing" enough. It's a good aura. There's just too many out there.

Edited by Forum~

Its a matter of supply and demand thats why the skull aura is cheap is what Forum~ is implying.

I agree on keeping the aura as it is. We now have the myth aura for the 4 basic elements(fire, earth, water, wind) and we have the skull aura for the others. Buffing skull aura more would make it OP for the elements that it resists now. Giving it new attributes like giving it the elemental resistance the myth aura has would render the myth aura useless as SA would be far better as it provides more than myth aura.

Its not a good idea anymore to donate for SA. Donate in something else. Odins for example.

The 1:1 price conversion would yield 600 tokens for the Skull Aura. As long you're above that, you're still making 'profit'.

To make it more worth to buy, you'd have to create scarcity (buy them up for example). However, this isn't remotely close to a suggestion forum. Belongs more in general discussion.

I AGREE WITH THIS ADDING MORE EFFECTS ON SKULL AURA IS GOOD. ITS GETTING MORE CHEAPER ON MARKETING PRICE BUT IT STILL 60$ ON DONATION SHOP. ITS NOT ABOUT THE OFFENSIVE / DEFENSIVE CAPABILITIES IT HAS. YOU SHOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE TO THE PRICE TOO BECAUSE YOU SPENDING TOO MUCH IT COST LIKE 2CAPES YOU CAN BE BOUGHT WITH THIS AURA.

The 1:1 price conversion would yield 600 tokens for the Skull Aura. As long you're above that, you're still making 'profit'.

To make it more worth to buy, you'd have to create scarcity (buy them up for example). However, this isn't remotely close to a suggestion forum. Belongs more in general discussion.

No idea where you got your numbers from but 60 dollars in the token shop is nearly 2000 tokens. (1950 to be exact) So the fact that the price is dropping beneath that is a bad sign. Seeing how every other item in the shop is more valuable than spending the same amount of money on tokens instead.

I AGREE WITH THIS ADDING MORE EFFECTS ON SKULL AURA IS GOOD. ITS GETTING MORE CHEAPER ON MARKETING PRICE BUT IT STILL 60$ ON DONATION SHOP. ITS NOT ABOUT THE OFFENSIVE / DEFENSIVE CAPABILITIES IT HAS. YOU SHOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE TO THE PRICE TOO BECAUSE YOU SPENDING TOO MUCH IT COST LIKE 2CAPES YOU CAN BE BOUGHT WITH THIS AURA.

You clearly don't understand how the market works. Nor have the capacity to see how this might affect the value of the other auras. It's getting cheaper because everyone is donating for them thinking they can make a good profit.

No idea where you got your numbers from but 60 dollars in the token shop is nearly 2000 tokens. (1950 to be exact) So the fact that the price is dropping beneath that is a bad sign.

I fail to see why a drop in price is a bad sign as you claim. Care to explain why? There are plenty of items that have what you might consider a bad dollar-to-token ratio. I see the price drop as a natural result of the free market.

Seeing how every other item in the shop is more valuable than spending the same amount of money on tokens instead.

You clearly haven't checked out the butterfly wings in the token shop. Edited by Forum~

No idea where you got your numbers from but 60 dollars in the token shop is nearly 2000 tokens. (1950 to be exact) So the fact that the price is dropping beneath that is a bad sign. Seeing how every other item in the shop is more valuable than spending the same amount of money on tokens instead.

The 600 is with the non-sale price added bonus. Seeing a token is $0.10 each.

And the King's set or older butterfly wings aren't in your overvaluation of the items. The price is set by the market and not by the tokenshop.

If this ranting goes out of control, I'll have to close the topic.

The 600 is with the non-sale price added bonus. Seeing a token is $0.10 each.

And the King's set or older butterfly wings aren't in your overvaluation of the items. The price is set by the market and not by the tokenshop.

If this ranting goes out of control, I'll have to close the topic.

The 1950 is the regular token price without any special bonusses. Just the regular all-time ones that are not limited to time. So calculating them simply by 0.10$ is silly as it has a set dollar price and you can simply see how much tokens you can get for that exact price.

Also the kings set and wings are obviously not taken into account because it has a fixed price in-game due to the NPC selling it for a set price. If you really have to nitpick on the exact words I'll rephrase. "Any item that does not have it's price artificially controlled goes for more than it's actual 'dollar to token value' this is mostly because people pay more for the 'effort' of donating and not having to donate themselves.

I'm not here asking for a skull aura buff neither do I see anyone ranting in here at all. However I simply cant agree that selling the skull aura for anything higher than 600 is 'profit' as you can buy 1950 tokens in the shop without a special offer for the exact same amount of money.

My apologies for the misinterpretation on that aspect then. However, the market is still free and if players wish to sell it below the 1950 'threshold', it is their choice.

Just hold on to any skull aura's or buy them while they're still cheap and sell them at a later point.

The blame for ranting wasn't specifically directed to you.