Veracity

Introducing Our New Asian-pacific Woe!

Uggghh, the time for this new woe for GMT+0 sucks -_-

That's because this is a WoE intended primarily for people in the Asia Pacific area. ;) There's already a European WoE, so we selected a time that's ideal for the most amount of places in the Asia Pacific region.

Glad to see everyone is happy with the new drop colors! :)

That's because this is a WoE intended primarily for people in the Asia Pacific area. ;) There's already a European WoE, so we selected a time that's ideal for the most amount of places in the Asia Pacific region.

Love the new colors! Always wanted pink :D.

As for the WoE times though. The 'European WoE' is set at an ideal time for Asia, not for EU players. The only WoE europeans can attend without too much trouble is the monday one. The friday European WoE is at a terrible time for Europeans. Everyone is at College/work during the WoE time. The friday time is more ideal for the asian region. However that there's a specific asia pacific WoE, I assume we can suggest to change the EU WoE time to a time that's actually ideal for EU players?

why i cant update my patcher? after i download it i cant click the start botton, and is said beside of start bottom is

C:\games\ForsakenRo All-in-One v3.5\fordata.grf is in use

NEED SOME HELP PLEASE ....

As for the WoE times though. The 'European WoE' is set at an ideal time for Asia, not for EU players. The only WoE europeans can attend without too much trouble is the monday one. The friday European WoE is at a terrible time for Europeans. Everyone is at College/work during the WoE time. The friday time is more ideal for the asian region. However that there's a specific asia pacific WoE, I assume we can suggest to change the EU WoE time to a time that's actually ideal for EU players?

Yes, that would be great. If there's enough support for it we might change the time.

why i cant update my patcher? after i download it i cant click the start botton, and is said beside of start bottom is

C:\games\ForsakenRo All-in-One v3.5\fordata.grf is in use

NEED SOME HELP PLEASE ....

You need to exit the game completely and then open up the patcher. It can't patch if you're in game.

Sadly, Im not one of those intended for asian woe. LOL

If friday WoE is changed to cater more for Europe players, then we will need one more Asian WoE to balance it out. As stated earlier, Asian players actually account for the majority of server population, so i do not see why European players and American players get 2 WoEs each and leave the majority of the players with one that fits their time well. Therefore, i say we leave Friday WoE as it is, or switch with the American WoE on Sunday. So that's an afternoon woe for Europeans on a weekend.