markadik21

Requesting To Bring Back The Dragon Helm,minstrelhat,skullcap To Token Shop

skullcap/minstel is still in the tokenshop. its under Halloween gears. dragonhelm was an expansion and im kinda glad there not back, theres only a few left in the server making them rare so cant support that.

-1. I love my dragon helm. 80% of my rare items are questable now, I want my headgear to still be rare. i'm a vain person heh.

• Like 2

-1. I love my dragon helm. 80% of my rare items are questable now, I want my headgear to still be rare. i'm a vain person heh.

They brought the magic eyes, etc back so why is it fair that the Dragon Helm isn't included?

Its prob my fav helm on this server and I'd more than likely buy a few colors myself so I think it should be added. +1

• Like 1

got to agree, I would prefer different expansion hats rather then old ones. the GM's and genesis have done an awesome job with spriting new headgears for us, I would definitely love to see what they come up with next rather then bring back old gear.

The last line-up they came out with was rather stale. If it's already implemented an requires no work other than adding it to the donation page, I don't see how it's even remotely an issue.

Bringing back a headgear to the donation shop isn't going to prevent them from adding new headgears.

Requires MINIMAL effort, and rakes in server funds.