seanchris16

Ws Guide To Ct

well ladies and gentleman I would like to direct your attention that this is my first guide, so please.. please! be gentle!

Now to start off, the WS is an expensive class, between CT costing zeny for every hit, plus a buff costing actual zeny. and never mind the specific cards to for it.

also this guide is for CT only, not a hybrid just straight CART TERMINATION

as for the classes gear,

Head gear: Fknight/valkhelm/HOD/AOG (preferably the helm of darkness or angel of ghost mask's are best, they add directly too CT by 40%) if using one slotted headgear(hod/aog) use kiel. if using valk/fknight use double kiel

mid head gear: any +20 aura( preferably skull aura or O.mythical flame, the percentages from the zod/rop/O.lhz aura do not work) emp is awesome as well if your rich enough. again another Kiel would work here, if you already have two use forsaken solider card or mayaP. The AWESOME trait to the WS class is that CT can be spammed with only TWO KIELs

Lower head gear: Lballoon/rucksack/cape/ring. again this depends on how much you can afford, for cheaper the balloon or the rucksack are perfectly Acceptable, if you can afford them the cape/ring is worth the tokens! they focus more on your WS then the +10 to all stats. and they make a very nice difference. again, cards here can be varied... I would use either forsaken solider, or mayap here if you already have two kiels, if not I would put a kiel here. you need at least 2 kiels to make this class work.

Weapon: L.hammer/thors of course again this is where costliness is an issue, I know there are not a lot of Thors on the server at the moment thus driving the demand up, yes if you can afford them and find them I would recommend them over the Lhammer, if you cant the Lhammer is a geat substitute. as for the cards this is an important notice, CT does not benefit from %cards such as FBH/TG/SKELW the cards have to be specific TO CT

there are two types of ways you can go here, I use 3X atroce(adds+100 atk each card) plus incarnation samurai I find this does the maximum amount of damage. of course if your rich or have one, you can go Atroce 3X again and Thanatos. again this is all based on what you can afford. you can keep a third weapon to strip enemys by using simple cards as VR/metaling/Dwarlord/stormgust that would be just to annoy people mostly, but is also a great strategy.

Armor: i would have multiple armors on me but whatever you afford(Fknight/Fking) i default ghostring/tao gunka. you can use other combos but i find this combo helps me survive the most.(also carry something that prevents freeze as HOD/AOG don't prevent it.)

Cloak: again (fknight/Fking) i default skoll/raydric i find it helps against both asuras and Thana users. now i would carry multiple cloaks on me as well, you can have a SINX card + raydric or skoll to be alittle sneaky all depends on your taste.

Shoes: (Fknight/Fking) the most important cards on a WS are found in the shoes. the two cards you will need are called Master Forger cards. they are an event token item, and cost 60 Etokens each to purchase. now lately i've noticed how the WS has become popular. and the price has gone up big time, but i would price those cards at maybe 100 tokens each. it will range with the economy. these cards are the Only cards that benefit CT they give you an extra 80% damage while using CT so these are important.

accessory's: again depends on what you can afford str gaunts are fine, if you can get str belts even better! for the maximum punch, i would go with loki seals +str runes. this will benefit you greatly in the long run.

now for the build(this is strictly pure damage build)

STR 29X+XXX divisible by 10 of course

AGI Enough for 195 aspd (add dex first)

VIT remainder of stat points

INT 0 leave empty

DEX enough for about 430 hit im at about 150

LUK 0

again this is my build here, you can test out different builds but i find this worked best with damage. my HP is at about 250k.

now your going to want to spam all of your buffs as often as possible, especially cart boost(essential to using CT)

weapon perfection

maximum power thrust

cart boost

shattering strike

adrenaline rush

power maximize

also aside from buffs, your cart's weight helps CT damage, throw in there anything to get it to be close to max weight or at max weight(7999/8000)

Now the WS uses neutral attacks, meaning your going to need to use a converter for best damage i prefer BOS(box of storms) as most people do but you can use Cursed water or any of the elemental converters. this will greatly help your damage.

The WS can be a dangerous pvp/ woe character. you can smack almost any player and have a decent chance at beating them. another benefit to having a WS is they're carrying capacity. i can hold close to 750 seeds on me at any time, then about another 1k in my cart.

this makes us great tanks, and when fully buffed a great asset for pvp or woe.

well guys just let me know if i missed anything and i hope this helped anyone looking to become a WS! :)

Edited by seanchris16

This seems to be a very general guide, so I will just a few things.

1. You cannot always rely on CT, throw tomahawk is there, so having a third weapon and 2x fbh shoes for it is needed if you want to make your WS stronger.

2. Ifrit cards work to give that extra hit if you are not using the cape/ring for the hit. I prefer to have 500 hit to be sure.

3. Bring steel in inventory. This will be for emergency purposes when your fcp runs out and you need to repair armor

4. You might need an extra armor so you wont get frozen if you use HOD/AOG

• Like 1

ill edit it for the freeze, and I agree with the third weapon idea. I just put my two sense in for a CT guide, also I would say having 3 weapons can be expensive tis why I stuck to one build type rather then two, and the 500 hit is where im at, I just found I didn't have a problem with 430 hit before my cape. only class that really irked me was super novice.

Edited by seanchris16

ill edit it for the freeze, and I agree with the third weapon idea. I just put my two sense in for a CT guide, also I would say having 3 weapons can be expensive tis why I stuck to one build type rather then two, and the 500 hit is where im at, I just found I didn't have a problem with 430 hit before my cape. only class that really irked me was super novice.

If your hp is low, you will have problems with SN for sure.

I had so many duels with my good ws friend Ash(Thommo). He is pretty geared with thana and everything else. It takes us a few minutes to duel each other, then in the end we both get bored. :D

The cards I use for CT are:
2x Atroce,1xInca, 1Rangris (To Dispel)
3xAtroce, 1xThana(People who don't use skolls)

3xAtroce, 1xPhree(Killing Super Novices)

3xAtroce,1xInca(Default)

If you're having freezing problems because you have HOD/AOG on, I would suggest to switch to an armor with a Detale card or quickly switch to your Vhelm/Fhelm (Damage isn't everything).

Card Weapons for Tomahawk:

2xTG, 2xStormy(Can freeze people while getting hit)

3xTG, x1Inca(Tomahawk Default)

2xTG, 1xRangris, 1xInca (For Dispel)

3xTG, 1xThana (For thana users)

Which if you want to Toma-build wear: 2xFbh(Boots), Ship Captain, or Vhelm/Fknight.

Edited by xYooni

If you're having freezing problems because you have HOD/AOG on, I would suggest to switch to an armor with a Detale card or quickly switch to your Vhelm/Fhelm (Damage isn't everything).

Truth. Can't do much when you're dead.

Card Weapons for Tomahawk:

3xTG, x1Inca(Tomahawk Default)

3xTG, 1xThana (For thana users)

Actually, best combination here would be,

2x TG, 1x Skeleton Worker, 1x Incantation Samurai

2x TG, 1x Skeleton Worker, 1x Thanatos

Not only is this cheaper, it also gives a higher damage modifier than the 3x TG as you suggested.

• Like 1