bangscam1

Forsaken Ninja Quest

i just want to ask where is the forsaken ninja quest because i just purchased necromancer hood and they say it is not working on tyrs and l.Weapon ... and when im asking on the game they said that they already remove it ,,, if that's true then how will i use the nerco hood ?...

the stats do work with tyrs and lweapon, check your stats with the weapon equipped and equip your hood. you should get +10 stats plus extra stats for your ninja, which I think are extra damage towards throw kunai, more hp, and more str.

i have tried it already and it's not working ..... so it should be the forsaken weapon (2handed) however the quest was already been removed

so what will be the weapon for ninja to be use so that tose attributes on my Necro hood take effect?

im kinda disappointed on the necro hood ,,, it does not work on NInja's and even GunSlinger's weaponsk, also not working on super baby (the fact that the forsaken quest was already removed) , they put it back with a higher price which does not make sense because it's not working at all -_- ....