Seeing how things change drastically specially for paladin classes with the new gears / set i think the pally Halb weapon is being left behind in some sort, i really cant pinpoint at which exactly .

Comparing the effects Odins Avenger Vs Pally Halb I can relate this in having Freyrs Blade vs LK Halb.
In pally, I see the Pally halb be more of a battle type weapon than as of the Odins, but seeing the Odin effects make me think that Pally Halb is Definitely useless (to be honest).
So why not Improve this weapon?

My suggestion is.
Increase Damage done to Demi-humans: from 17% - 20%
STR: 20
Dex: 10
INT: 20
MAX HP: 15%-20% (since adds no vit in this weapon and battle type)
MATK: 5% to 10%

Increase Grand Cross Damage: from 15% - 20% or 23% (depends)

FAQs
Why?
-Simple to make this class volatile

-I think everyone only assumes that pally is only best for support, Devo/Tank/Chant/Ecall
-To showcase that pally can also fight using magic and physical.

I think as of now ill end it here, so add more inputs here guys thanks!

yeah... pally halberd is definitely useless. all i can say is that it is even way much better to use L.pally spear than this crappy halberd. i think i could agree on this one... not bad. :)

Yep +1 I'd rather use L.Pally than the Valkyrie Version

Good, both of you clearly sees my point in this, thanks for supporting!

As they said, "they better use Lpally spear than Pally halb" why? i know you can answer it :)

Pally Halb is a VALKYRIE WEAPON obtainable by donation unlike L.Pally Spear which can easily be obtain through having quests.

Thank you for supporting guys!

Keep in your insights! Thanks!

I've always been a big fan of Paladins, I will implement this change in hopes that it will allow them to be more viable in PvP. (not just a nuisance)