Ellyidol

How Do Wizards Deal With Holy/shadow/ghost, Etc Properties?

Hi, I just made a Wizard and I'm really enjoying it for farming. However, I run into problems when dealing with mobs with Holy/Shadow/Ghost, etc properties that I don't really have spells for (other than Soul Strike, maybe).

For example, I want to try to farm the Acidus (Holy) for Treasure Boxes, but my SG isn't enough to kill it before it freezes or kill it in a few hits. Similarly, how do I MVP with a Wiz for those bosses with these properties?

Any help would be great! I have a sniper too, but since I'm new that'd mean I have to keep swapping the equips around based on what I want to use which is terribly inconvenient.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Storm Gust then after Lord of Vermillion. Once they are on freeze status, they turn to water element which would increase the damage you deal with your Lord of Vermillion. Don't really matter for farming, it's not really difficult in our server as we are a high rate server.

Storm Gust then after Lord of Vermillion. Once they are on freeze status, they turn to water element which would increase the damage you deal with your Lord of Vermillion. Don't really matter for farming, it's not really difficult in our server as we are a high rate server.

Thanks! Will try this combo and hopefully cleans them up quick.

Yeah, I'm going for trying to maximize the amount of Z/tokens I can make per hour now since I'm still fairly new and want to save up for those big token items.

AFAIK , Wiz dont stand a chance against mvps like randgris. Unless you are persistent you can try to stave them and probably do better damage. Just not sure if it would work or if you would run out of seeds before you could kill it.

Like when heha always hunts randgris before, he would always call me up just to kill it for him. So it would be better to use a different class for mvp'ing.

AFAIK , Wiz dont stand a chance against mvps like randgris. Unless you are persistent you can try to stave them and probably do better damage. Just not sure if it would work or if you would run out of seeds before you could kill it.

Like when heha always hunts randgris before, he would always call me up just to kill it for him. So it would be better to use a different class for mvp'ing.

Noted, thanks! AoE farming with a Wiz is just so much quicker and easier than with a Sniper which is why I was interested in making my Wiz my primary farmer for now.

As a tip, if you are also farming where there is small quantity of mobs, lets say you are hunting wooden heart and your target then would be wooden golem and there are like 10 of them on each um_fild map. This would be disadvantageous for wiz. Use a stalker like what I do or as long as you have the steal skill. You can gain 2 wooden heart in 1 monster, steal then kill.

• Like 1

you could always hunt with a party. haha MVP-ing is a lot more fun (not to mention easier) with friends.

You can invest on a High Wizard Card. What it does is ignores monster's Magic Defense and doubles up your SP Consumption. My Wizzy has 10K Matk abd can 1-2 most mobs in Abyss Lake. Do put in mind that if your on Dual FBH your runs might be shorter.

Edited by Dus

On 2/21/2014 at 3:04 PM, palawanisland said:

what equip / cards can improve magic attack to reach 10k or more. eg. against acidus.

If u want to invest for High Wizz ... usually MTAK user will use High Wizard Card [around 100 token ea] for make ur MATK ignore their MATK Deff, and 3 Kiel [around 40 token ea] for reduce cast delay, and 4 kingring [this should be free, because it easy to get] for increasing ur MATK hahhaha