So Palladins caught my interest lately. I've been reading the guides on here and bugged a few people who mains and plays a pally for advices and so I thought I'd also ask here. Im really curious about Matyr Type Pally atm they seems to do well imo but any input on how to Pally in general will be greatly appreciated

Paladin's are mainly a support class but do have a few offensive skills. Matrys and Shield Chain are both strong attacks unless the target is wearing Ghostring in which that case the damage miniscule. As a Paladin you won't be offensive much at all, I would say 95% of the time you will be focusing your attention on casting Devotion on players, switching your gears to accomadate to the current situation, and trying to use Battle Chant inbetween. I never spent much time on Pally but know enough about all classes to teach you basic things and get you started. Just hit me up in game Dustin and I can help.

Edited by adam-

I have no problem being a support as I main a Slave Priest. I've also just realized how expensive a Battle Pally is to Gear