plok123

The Ultimate Plok Guide To Sinx Breaker

Question sir. what about the rumor i have been hearing about that the maximum damage only to the emperium is around 32k when having a crit build?

any proof that there is?

btw, i have been practicing on fake angels and skeggold. and yea. its only 32k on both hands. :D

Question sir. what about the rumor i have been hearing about that the maximum damage only to the emperium is around 32k when having a crit build?

any proof that there is?

btw, i have been practicing on fake angels and skeggold. and yea. its only 32k on both hands. :D

The max damage youre able to see is 32676 or w/e just like a person can asura for 1mil+ even though you will only see 999,999

• Like 1

The max damage youre able to see is 32676 or w/e just like a person can asura for 1mil+ even though you will only see 999,999

So Does this mean i still can extend my damage. i mean if i would put 2x gloom on my armor then i will have an additional damage? :))

So Does this mean i still can extend my damage. i mean if i would put 2x gloom on my armor then i will have an additional damage? :))

On holy properties, yes but you wont be able to see the bonus damage since you are only able to see 32676

I think this guide still applies to the server now, I havent done any changesbto it yet as there are not that much changes in the server on breaking, feel free to use it as a basis, and then work slowly to your own build.. :) have fun breaking :D

Ok, Added a bit extra for what I tried with not putting AK cards in both my weapons :) Check out the AK talk Section in the guide, just scroll down :D

waw.. AK didnt work on 2 weapon? o.o

• Like 1

You need 104 Crit in order to hit the Emperium with 100% critical attacks. If you don't you will not crit sometimes. Here's the calculation:

The Emperium has 20 LUK. For each 5 LUK, you need 1 more Crit -> 20 / 5 = 4. 100 + 4 = 104. Tada!

Edited by Levis

Can I replace the seyren windsor card for vanberk card or gemini card ?? It is risky refining the vote helm xDDDD

All the answer to your question is there in the guide.

You need Seyren windsor cards and to refine your headgear, it's no where close to risky.

You need Vanberk cards if you;re a crit breaker.

I already wrote and explain everything down on this guide,. up to you what you want to use.