plok123

The Ultimate Plok Guide To Sinx Breaker

aw snap! great guide plok. now for the evolution of Fro players. hue :)

• Like 1

hey... why i cant hit the emp always miss... i have 345 dex already ??

Well, im guessing, emp has safety wall.. Emp has no flee, so even if you had lower hit. You shouldnt.miss..

all in all, it is a great guide, couldn't have put it better myself. If you explain a bit more in your guide, you would gain a few people hating you. I remember when people bashed me a bit in game when I posted information about the not-so-secret FAS build.

• Like 1

all in all, it is a great guide, couldn't have put it better myself. If you explain a bit more in your guide, you would gain a few people hating you. I remember when people bashed me a bit in game when I posted information about the not-so-secret FAS build.

Thanks man.. They cant really do anything about it :P

hehe .. help at suggestion.. i like to have a practice emp room.. so other breaker they can practice there build at emp :)

It has already been reviewed by admins.

I have question though, I'm kinda new in RO. Do is it better for me to have a higher crit rate? which is around 160 - 190? Or just above 100?
What would the difference be if I had crit rate:160-190 and crit rate:104? Is there a higher damage in the critical? O_O Confused.

I have question though, I'm kinda new in RO. Do is it better for me to have a higher crit rate? which is around 160 - 190? Or just above 100?

What would the difference be if I had crit rate:160-190 and crit rate:104? Is there a higher damage in the critical? O_O Confused.

There's only a difference in the chances of hitting someone with your crits. You don't get a dmg boost from a higher crit rate, you only get a slight boost from the additional atk that you get when adding luk.

why did you choose sinx breaker over sinx sonic blow?

coz pvp is not my thing, i suck at it :)

Nice guide bro.i hope you could help me out on breaking tooo :)

Man, you too pro to be taught by me xD

Any way to take out snipers -.- thos fkers

well, I don't really pvp, and I have sniper myself :P But if it's their trap that annoys during woe, well better suck it up coz it's part of the game :P or use magnum break :)

If it's pvp outside of woe, gear yourself up, use hide, surprise them, backslide, etc :) it wont be easy though :P

I dont really know much about pvp xD so don ask me.. ahah