sshinytoyguns

Need One Veteran High Priest And Clown For Help With The 2 Raids.

Heya peeps!

This coming weekend I plan to complete my blessed ring quest for my bio.

The topic title says it all, but my 'mates and I are looking for a veteran high priest and clown to help us with raiding.

My ideal pay is 15 berry tickets or 10 tokens. If you think this pay is not fair then tell me want you require of.

Fair warning, I can negotiate, but if you require too much then just move along.

I'm not being mean, but just being firm.

Comment or PM me here or in game if you are interested.

Thanks in advance!

- Laura

Edited by sshinytoyguns

people are giving 20-25 toks as salary when they are organizing a raid... if you cant afford it, perhaps you can fun a 5 toks each per person who will join your raid. ill be happy if you gonna give me 25 seed tix. XD

• im using priest during raid...

My friends/guildmates need not to fund my personal necessities and I can assure you I have all the means to organize this raid.

Needless to say, thanks for your 2 cents and I will make a note of your prerequisite.

Thanks,

Laura

lol James as if :P last raid I did, they paid 15 toks :P

And I offered to raid with her for free :) Oh and ma, if you can pay seed tix rather than berries, it'll be better xD

Clown You Say? hmmm. lemme see if i can go online this saturday miss :>

Thank you, elykarmic! Just let me know mate! :))

Oh, let me know what you require for payment. :)

i will offer my taroter for free.. ^_^

Omigosh! Thank you! I'd still return your kind gesture with something, but I am not sure what though! Stay tuned!

ayt. saturday then and what time btw? i live here in ph so my timezone is gmt+8 :)) i can raid for seeds only :) <3

Hey Ely, most likely! Mine is GMT -8 (US Time). I'll try my best to farm seeds tonight and throughout the week before this weekend. How many seed tickets do ya need?

Thanks again bruh! I'll keep you posted! :laugh:

my pops' bday celebration on saturday.. not sure if we're going out, but yeah, i'll try my best to be on :D

No worries, bby! Family always comes first! ;)

I'll do your raid for free, but I still need Sinx card or seeds XD

Heeey! Thanks! How many seed tickets do you require? :))

Omg! You guys! Thank you so much! This is a tad bit overwhelming! If you raid for seeds, please do tell me how many you require. I have to make sure I have everybody covered! :laugh:

Cheers,

Laura

I'll raid for you for 0 tokens and 0 seeds xD

better stack em up ma xD

If any priest out there wants to join but has a thirst for tokens, I'll pay for you if you want, coz this raid needs a priest xD but still guys, have a heart xD lol (Desperation xD)

Edited by plok123

I'll raid for you for 0 tokens and 0 seeds xD

better stack em up ma xD

If any priest out there wants to join but has a thirst for tokens, I'll pay for you if you want, coz this raid needs a priest xD but still guys, have a heart xD lol (Desperation xD)

I agree! If there is a priest out for tokens then I don't mind paying in tokens. Just not too much. lol.

I'll be busy tonight farming for seeds either way. XD

Thanks, bby!

Edited by sshinytoyguns
  • Like 1

3 seed tix for the raid is enough. :D or 300pcs seeds.

Got you covered 'mate! I'll keep you posted! :))

lezz raid. its currently 11:22am saturday here on ph :D

Haha! I messaged you Ely. Unfortunately, none of my guildies are OL atm. :((

I'll raid for free I have a Raid Priest Im normally on everyday I live in California so my timezone is PST UTC-8 you can pm ƒins / Dusƒinn if your ever on a Priest Shortage which I doubt but yeah

I'll raid for free I have a Raid Priest Im normally on everyday I live in California so my timezone is PST UTC-8 you can pm ƒins / Dusƒinn if your ever on a Priest Shortage which I doubt but yeah

Yooooooooooo!!! I'll take your offer, mate! I live in SD, so we're defo on the same timezone! ;) <3

SOOOOOOOOOOOO...bumping this topic up! Once again, I am in need of an awesome help to finish the second raid that is called A'esir's Sunken Palace!

*cries like a baby wolf* ELYYYYYYYYY...I need your Clown again and that buddy priest of yours! I will PM Soo Woo in game when I get a chance later after work. If you're raiding for the price of seeds again, then i got you covered! My ideal day would be this coming weekend. Friday night here, so I think it'll be like sometime Saturday there in PH, ya? Let me know, buddy! :))

PRO PRIEST HERE FOR RAID.... JUST PM MY PRIEST OR MY SNIPER IF YOU WILL GO RAID FOR SEED TIX ONLY ^_^

PRO PRIEST HERE FOR RAID.... JUST PM MY PRIEST OR MY SNIPER IF YOU WILL GO RAID FOR SEED TIX ONLY ^_^

If my guildmates are around on Sat morning, we can help you out. I can safely say tards are one of the best raiders ingame=)

Awesome! Thanks! If you're raiding for seed tickets, please let me know how many you require, so I can farm and stack it up until the day of the raid. :))

its up to you just help you for fun xD....

its up to you just help you for fun xD....

Alrighty! I'll keep ya in mind! :))

Thanks mate!