merrrrrrr

Q> Doppelganger Card = 195 Attack Speed?

If i use doppelganger card will it make aspd 195 even though agi is only 1? Because in some server that i've played the effect of doppel is +10apsd +15aspd +%something aspd. Planning to donate. :))

Edited by merrrrrrr

I see. Thanks for the advice guys. I just want to ask. I'm a wiz and planning to donate 15$ = 6 Cards. Planning to get 3 Kiel and 2 FBH 1 doppel but you suggested don't get doppel anymore. What card should i get instead?

I see. Thanks for the advice guys. I just want to ask. I'm a wiz and planning to donate 15$ = 6 Cards. Planning to get 3 Kiel and 2 FBH 1 doppel but you suggested don't get doppel anymore. What card should i get instead?

Tbh i would suggest you donate a bit more, for an artifact for example, then sell it for 1k Tokens and then buy those cards from players while keeping some tokens.

Tbh i would suggest you donate a bit more, for an artifact for example, then sell it for 1k Tokens and then buy those cards from players while keeping some tokens.

artifact? what is that? Sorry but kinda new here.

artifact? what is that? Sorry but kinda new here.

Artifacts are the ultimate accessories in the server XD like you know the belts? same effect but with slots :P they go around 2k a pair :P

if you would donate for gears and sell them in game, i would look for a buyer first and make a deal then donate :) but if you're donating to gear yourself up like how i do, then spend away bruh xD

Artifacts are the ultimate accessories in the server XD like you know the belts? same effect but with slots :P they go around 2k a pair :P

if you would donate for gears and sell them in game, i would look for a buyer first and make a deal then donate :) but if you're donating to gear yourself up like how i do, then spend away bruh xD

Can you tell me the process of donation? You Filipino right?