plok123

Fun Facts About You :d

Fun fact: Tea over coffee right now especially during night time :) and I sleep more early. Less FRO :( (breaks my heart)

Even though it's summertime? :c

Funfact: Tarot is determined by 'pure skill'.

Fun facts about me: i dont like milk and mayonaise, i dont consider white chocolates as chocolates.... they're FAKE D:< .... *about the milk stuff... i just dont like the taste, i'm fine with other dairy products like cheese.... as long as i cant taste the milk flavor.....

Well here's some fun (and strange) facts about me:

I don't eat vegetables.

It's not that I don't like naked girls but I prefer them being semi-naked instead. It's sexier for me that way. It's so ecchi...

If it weren't for her albums "Red" and then this recent "1989", I wont bother listening to songs from Taylor Swift.

I'm a self-proclaimed genius.

I talk to my self a lot.

I grind and snap my teeth whenever I hear an awesome drum beat.

When I first started playing Ragnarok, it was an OFFLINE version. There's no other player in the game but me.

The most powerful MVP back then was Baphomet.

I have never ever felt an earthquake before. I would like to but please... be GENTLE.

I admire beauty.

I love and I practice the British accent, especially the cockney.

I'm all into Sci-Fi. Weird people are immediately assumed non-earthlings.

I prefer Zombies over any other type of monsters in fiction. I am currently writing my first novel with zombies as the main antagonists.

I also have a rough-draft of my first screenplay (movie), and it's about ROMANCE. #howaboutthat

Edited by BeforeMidnight

"Fun" fact about me:

1. I can be your best friend.
  2. Break the rules and I'll be your worst nightmare.

Fun Fact:

This is a fun fact.

Edited by Armstrong

Fun facts about me:

1. My name is a record label/radio show i love

2. My girlfriend does not play RO but dresses up and designs all my characters. ( yes i had to spend random tokens for useless expa hats i don't need)

3. I prolly know more cool RO maps than most people here

4. I hate how PvP here is all about spamming seeds

5. My 4 year old cousin named my dog "shoe shine"

6. It took me 53 GRs back when I was new before I got the card. Yes I kept count.

7. I won Hide and Seek 3x during my first day in the server.

8. I love making random headgears

9. 1 0nly l3arn3ed h0w 2 t0k d1s w4y in d1s s3rv3r

10. I am fluent in English and Mandarin

11. I am a grammar Nazi.

12. I did not loot essence of fire back when I was new coz I didn't know it was expensive and was needed for a quest.

13. I hate it when random people ask for FCP in woe or PvP when I know they can make their own. (Sry, it's annoying to make glistening coats)

14. I have 3 Full sets but I still love being a farmer.

15. Yeezus.

Edited by hedkandi

Fun Fact: I confessed to my guy friend, got turned down, took about a week to get over with, but had to lie to him that I don't have feelings for him anymore (I still do, but not as strong as before). OUR BOND IS STILL STRONG THOUGH.

Fun facts about me: i dont like going out, never did i once attend something if its not mandatory... never did like standing out or going to a place crowded with people, i do take the public transportation but... i never felt comfortable when its packed..... i can... sing..... naaahhhh i cant tell if im good or bad xD hahaha

Fun Fact: I confessed to my guy friend, got turned down, took about a week to get over with, but had to lie to him that I don't have feelings for him anymore (I still do, but not as strong as before). OUR BOND IS STILL STRONG THOUGH.

I feel ya bro.

fun facts about me lemmeh try :th_ok:

1. I love pandas, theyre fluffy huggable, black and white, fat ass lazy bumbum, so cute i can stop breathe and die :th_sob:

2. I love cats also, and all of their mightiest cats family which have fur bcs i wanna squeeze em' all :th_meow:

3. I like candies, gummy bears and colorful jelly beans nomnomnom ~ :th_e8:

4. I like watching animes with magic, and romantic animes bcs when i was small i run around everywhere pretending to have super powers tadadadaaaa :th_ew:

5. I like to sing in public spaces like parks and gardens and make people happy :th_lv:

6. I love korean foods , and Westerns, and Italians, and and ... shusheeeeh :th_e5:

7. I play games, like COD *that's why i'll slay u bad people grr* :th_glare:

8. I spread love like rainbows hahaha :th_kis:

*let's hangout tenenenet :th_go:

• Like 1

Fun facts about me:

1. I just recently got Forsaken RO to log on

2. I'm coming back to RO after an 8 year absence, and though I still strongly believe that G-Cross Pally is strongest Pally, I don't remember what gear I need, what cards I need, what skills I need, nor why it's supposedly the strongest or what it's used for.

3. I'm a Japanese web novel fan translator, primarily because I hate reading the vertical text in light novels, because I don't need to look up kanji by the radicals when I'm tling web novels, and because it's easy to browse through various web novels to find something interesting.

4. I'm trying to rope in all my translator friends to play with me.

Edited by oniichanyamete

Fun Facts:

1. I have CF ( Cystic Fibrosis )

2.I tend to be inactive for certain periods of time due to hospital tests/check-ups

3.My illness tends to bother other people besides myself

4.i've played computer games since i was 8 ( 13 Years )

5.My goal in life is to compete in a Mr. Physique competition

:th_e30:

• Like 1

Fun Facts:

1. I have CF ( Cystic Fibrosis )

2.I tend to be inactive for certain periods of time due to hospital tests/check-ups

3.My illness tends to bother other people besides myself

4.i've played computer games since i was 8 ( 13 Years )

5.My goal in life is to compete in a Mr. Physique competition

:th_e30:

WOW GM Roxas ! 8 years old, we are the same that was tight

Fun fact I really wanted to black since I was 6

Random/fun facts:

1. I'm bored at work again

2. sometimes there are sheeps and cows in front of my work place, which is very very awesome.

3. I'm in a veeeery odd romantic mood right now

4. watercolors make me happy

5. I read like 3 pages of fun facts, I feel creepy

6. I used to have really weird dreams -as in dreams with floating dinosaurs or just colors here and there- I still have dreams like that from time to time, but not as often.

7. I really want to learn how to surf

Fun facts about me:

• I'm bad on names. I usually forgot a person's names quickly.
  • I only remember me and my brother's birthday.
  • Recently I drink coffee at night and tea on day time.