I feel the Kafra Headband (which is obtainable through activity tokens), should be available for Professors as well,
probably reduce the MATK to a lower rate, 30-35% MATK, maybe?
I think it's fair to give professors the chance to use the Kafra Headband, because there is no freeze immunity in it.
It costs 400 Activity Tokens, same as Ship Captain Hat. Shouldn't it be 'around' the same?
Just doesn't seem really fair for Professors, They're already a squishy class, they die easily. What do you think about this guys?
I mean ShipCaptain hat gives 20% Physical + Range, thats hella a lot of damage. Aside from that, it includes freeze immunity.

Disagree, they hit like trucks already, even against a well-geared character. Their damage is pretty much a OHKO if they MB beforehand, which many professors do in combat. If the enemy goes GTB or Maya, professors have an answer with Stave Crasher. They have good HP and have a strong set of defensive skills such as safety wall, wall of fog, land protector, magic rod, and energy coat, so they're not as squishy as you make them out to be.

This change isn't necessary for a class that's already well off.

Edited by Forum~

Somehow, enabling Kafra hairband for professors were not that bad.
Since Professors will be having extra damage in return of being VULNERABLE of stone curse/frost.

I can kill a prof who uses kafra hairband by using GTB then FCP myself, stone curse/freeze him then *BAAANGGGG*
A KILLING BLOW!!!

i just don't think why this suggestion was started since it's gonna ruin the dependence of professors in the Forsaken Soldier Card.
Those Professors were just that vulnerable.

They got VERY HIGH DPS yet, LOW SURVIVABILITY.

I just don't want to add more burden to professors :)

I can't just make a position in here if i'm gonna agree here or not. But wherever it may go, it's still okay :)

Disagree, they hit like trucks already, even against a well-geared character. Their damage is pretty much a OHKO if they MB beforehand, which many professors do in combat. If the enemy goes GTB or Maya, professors have an answer with Stave Crasher. They have good HP and have a strong set of defensive skills such as safety wall, wall of fog, land protector, magic rod, and energy coat, so they're not as squishy as you make them out to be.

This change isn't necessary for a class that's already well off.

I can barely see pro people who can use SC at GTB-users who hit greater than 30k. So that means, it wasn't that really good offensive style. And I don't believe that they have high-HP. Since my prof only reached 210k Max. HP with gears(w/o eidellic). If Kafra will be an option, i doubt they'll survive stone curse/frost.

Disagree, the prof class is already well made and does not need any boost at all. They already get decent hp(wizards barely even hit 180k), has one of the highest burst damage ever without the need of expensive cards like thanatos, has awesome defensive skills(WoF, Safety Wall), can combat GTB users better than wizards(Profs deal higher stave crasher damage), can have an element enchant that lasts 30 mins and only costs basic items that are dropped by mobs, has one of the most annoying skill ever(Dispell).

I can barely see pro people who can use SC at GTB-users who hit greater than 30k. So that means, it wasn't that really good offensive style.

They're a magic class. Shouldn't be hitting that high anyway.

-1 not really Double bolts make dem OP so putting kafra hairband wud make more OP, and Prof has a high survibility if you play them right Blinding Mist etc etc sw. w/ Energy coat. so ye c: and theres another hat called piamette which is gives +20 all stats +20 Int = +40 Int