jonalalan1

Weight Of Tokens

Could you make the weight of token 0.1 or 0.01 so I could use my character for WOE also in business purposes? Token's are not directly use for Sieges and War of Emperium anyways. Berries and Seeds occupy most of my available weight. I hope you would take this into consideration.

Just make tokens weightless . Having weight on tokens doesn't serve any purpose especially since its

The main market currency.

This.

Though there is a cap of 32767 (2^15 -1) on any item in the game since short is the datatype that RO decided to use for item quantity. Lol, not sure how many people have that many tokens in hand though, huehue.

I remember this was suggested several times in the past but I cannot recall why it was never implemented or if it was rejected, the reason for its rejection.

Way back, people suggested for lesser weight of tokens before they knew that RO items were capped at 32767. It was the client's side why GMs cannot change some specifics in-game. and the reason maybe why people were suggesting this over and over again, was for Overpricing the items like Eidellic Wings, Rare Emps, Rare Imps.

Suggester: it doesn't matter really how you use your character for, it maybe like for trading purposes only, or for WoE. But take also the consideration the use of your Storage. I bet it has never gone full :))

Edited by benchiiie

It does serve a purpose. It isnt working here, but the idea of having weight on the main currency is to prevent prices for going retardedly high. Maybe if tokens weighted even less, the ecnomy would get even more fcked up.

That doesn't even make sense. The weigth wouldn't change anything about the worth of the token. I don't know where you got your idea from, but changing a 50$ bill to a lighter one wouldn't dimish it's value would it?

That doesn't even make sense. The weigth wouldn't change anything about the worth of the token. I don't know where you got your idea from, but changing a 50$ bill to a lighter one wouldn't dimish it's value would it?

Buying Rare Items like Imps,Eidellics,Emps would most likely be an example.

If Desperately wants to buy an eidellic for over 33k PURE tokens (Which is really impossible because of the cap) That'll be a way to OP the prices in game.

Buying Rare Items like Imps,Eidellics,Emps would most likely be an example.

If Desperately wants to buy an eidellic for over 33k PURE tokens (Which is really impossible because of the cap) That'll be a way to OP the prices in game.

I still dont get the logical connection between the weight of token and their value that you're seeing here.

Please elaborate.

Weight of the tokens wouldn't do anything about item prices.. There's is absolutely nooo relevance. Even if the tokens are weighed at 100 ea, wouldnt change the fact that thana is at 4k+.. So noireth has a huge point there.. +1 to weightless ;) so you could carry it around..

Edited by plok123

Because very few players actually have huge quantities of tokens that people are bringing up here, I just don't think this is worthwhile. If you want to use your WoE character for vending purposes, all you need to do is storage your Yggs or other heavy items. Tokens already don't weigh much at all.