taks

Why Do I Need Token?

Hi,

I'm wondering what is the value of Tokens in this server, I'm talking about the tokens that they use in trading items, pubbing in @go 25 (e.g. B> 1 token = 30M, S> Thana 5K)

I'm just wondering what is the use of this Token why are they willing to trade it for their items? Can you use them in a event? or probably special quest or special items?

Thanks for any clarifications, hope someone can give me a rope here, still trying to understandt FRO Economy.

Regards,

Taks

Token is the main money here in fro. You can buy gears by means of forsaken tokens but some does Zeny dealing also.. There is also event token(price in some in game event), guild vs guild token(price in guild vs guild event), battle royalle token (price in battle royal event) and activity token(you can receive this every hour in the game). You can exchange those tokens to some stuffs in the token trader area.

Thanks for the info, may i know where is the token trade area.,

There's actually two token trader area, one specifically for Forsaken Tokens, called Forsaken King Room which is located at the right of the city, and the other is the actual Token Trader which trades other tokens other than Forsaken Tokens. This one is located just a bit left of the city.

There's actually two token trader area, one specifically for Forsaken Tokens, called Forsaken King Room which is located at the right of the city, and the other is the actual Token Trader which trades other tokens other than Forsaken Tokens. This one is located just a bit left of the city.

Sweet baby Jesus...I just learned something new!

Is this like the zennies to token converter NPC or....???

No it only trades one kind of token to other kinds of token.

aww boooo...i got excited... :((