crz21

How To Pvp And Kill A Pally?

I was walking at for_fidl01 watching people pvp there and there's a pally kept 'shield boomerang' me. I asura the pally and died hard on the spot by my own damage and the pally looked just fine . Then I changed equips and cards and when I asura again, I was left with low hp on my side and the pally 'martyed' me to death. I tried to TSS the pally and the damage was lowered significantly by 'defender' and just 'rapid smitting' and shield boomerang me. When i casted pneuma, the pally just 'smite' me away from it. I dont know how to win decisively in this situation...

Owned_zpsa62d06e3.png

SO, anyone has suggestions, strategy and tips for me on how to kill a pally or what char that is more suitable to pvp pally class char? I know they are mostly devoter in woe but they sure are tough.

i killed a battle pally "named shield demon" using my battle priest with ledger of death.. i cought him with coma coz hes not on his GTB. im just super lucky at that momment, im sure nextime we met up i wont stand a chance and im not gonna cought him on same trick again...

yummi is always on with her fcp and set her GTB frigg as default. this trick wont work against her.

The only way is to suicide with the pally. A full asura champ with x2 str and buffs is the only way I could think of. Pally normally use x2 skolls and gtb as default. So it will only works once. :)

Do u wanna kill a pally in general or do u wanna kill the pally in the SS?

The best chars for me to kill a pally in general are:

1. WS - Use cart termination skill. The damage won't be reflected back to u which make u more survivable. The only weakness of WS would be that the pally may go using dispel card on u when u use usakoring shield or freezing u with SK card if u wear HoD or AoG with no anti-freeze equip.

2. Clown/Gypsy - Those coma tarot skill really mess up a pally especially when they are devoting someone. When they change to gtb shield, AV surely hit them very high damage. If they go defender, tarot can still remove the buffs that the pally had including defender. But it is slow though and the pally can just recast back all their skills immediately.

3. Champ - 2x asura damage and one way trip to hell together with the pally (well if u succeed to kill them anyway...). A full reduct pally can survived the 2x asura easily.

4. Pally - Yeah, sound weird for a pally to kill another pally...but i hv seen yummi did that many times on pally that goes max HP with 2 taos and reflect type pally that goes tao + OL with marty.

If u wanna kill the pally in the SS which is yummi, I think the probable ways would be:

1. Wait for yummi to be afk (rare chance...coz from what i observed, yummi mostly faking afk when not moving at for fild)

2. Wait for the fcp to run out (yea, anyone will easily died when fcp out. But still yummi is fcped most of the time)

3. Bring a whole guild or a party of 10-20 ppl to gang and kill yummi (Not kidding here, better bring devoter pally too..devo those melee attackers like champ and sinx or they may die fast.)

4. Just leave yummi and kills other ppl in for fild (seriously, why do u want to waste lots seeds or berries when there's plenty other ppl to kill there?)

LOL...u kill wrong pally..dont touch Yummi AHAHA..she dangerous..

Yeah you touch wrong girl LOL

Tell him stick to his BN LK, only thing he's decent at with that program.

LAWL, shots have been fired... and I think the opposition is bleeding to death.

lol. Jubz, pls be civilized in the future, you are drawing too much hatred.

On a side note, I believe the said issue has already been looked at and his name cleared. So let's stop harping on it.

lol. Jubz, pls be civilized in the future, you are drawing too much hatred.

On a side note, I believe the said issue has already been looked at and his name cleared. So let's stop harping on it.

When was this? He turned off his BN for one day now everyone has a change of heart? l0l pls.

When was this? He turned off his BN for one day now everyone has a change of heart? l0l pls.

BN users also love to use the argument "I'll screenshot my desktop" or "I'll record myself to prove". Like it isn't a major difficulty to remove/not use the program for that one instance where you're recording your evidence and then continue to use it thereafter.

But yeah, GM should close this topic as it's gotten far off-topic.

Edited by Forum~