Jazielsoto

Kingsguard Guild Now Recruiting For Woe [Salary]

KingsGuard - Now Active - Now Recruiting

KingsGuard is a friendly guild created to finally take control

The Salary is calculated as the following:

- 5 Tokens for each WoE participation
- 5 Tokens x (# of times Woe'd with Kings guard [Max Is 20 token bonus or 4 WoEs]) - Loyalty Reward
- 15 extra Tokens for the Emp Breakers, +25 bonus to breaker and +10 to all members if we keep castle
- There also will be random Guild Leader hosted events throughout the week.
- If you are late to woe, you will only receive half the salary. And NO bonus is added.
AS OF RIGHT NOW, SALARY IS PUT TO A MINIMUM, OR NONE AT ALL DUE TO LACK OF CASTLE DROPS, WHEN JAVIEK AND I STARTED THIS GUILD WE INTENDED TO SUPPORT IT HOPING THAT THE CASTLES WOULD PAY FOR THE REST, WE NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT KEEPING THE DROPS TO OURSELVES. WE ARE UNABLE TO PAY SALARY UNTIL WE GET A CASTLE DROP, THEN THE SALARY WILL CONTINUE AS PROMISED.
"EVERYTHING GAINED BY THE GUILD, GOES TO THE GUILD."
Guild Rules:
- No Begging, we will help you, but this guild is no charity.
- No flaming, spamming, or mistreating other members.
- Most importantly, have fun!
Requirements:
- Must be decently geared
- Must at least be able to type/read understandable English (The Guild Leaders also speak spanish)
- WoE is not a requirement, but there's no salary without WoE.
Benefits:
- 100 Token Discount for whatever Jazielsoto is selling
- Salary Increases with each WoE
- Free Help and equips for noobies
- A permanent Home

CURRENT GUILD MEMBERS: You can still attend the Europe and Asian WoE's but i wont be able to pay for your salary since i wont know who went, or i wont be there. I am sorry if that causes any issues.
We most commonly hang out at @Go 5, since it's been our favorite place since the first RO we've played. We will help out with anything we can, don't hesitate to ask.
If interested PM one of the Guild Leaders below:
- Jazielsoto
- Javiek
Edited by Jazielsoto

Hey, I'm very interested in joining up with ya'll. Thought i'd never find a guild that spoke English!

I'm Currently asleep but my Character is in your Guilds "Home Town" (@go 5)

Would love to join and look forward to hearing from ya'll :D