jameslamela

Additional Increase On Gs Damage

Ok come on read my post I said we need a surviablity buff for deperado.. Not a damage increase..

Ok sbk damage is not as good as desperado when we get more hits in when luck favors us but we also miss it totally.

But my main point again being u have options as a sinx .. With SB , crit ,DD all competitive but Gs has only 2skils RS which really doesn't strain berries at range and desperado which we Wanna use but we can't get into melee range and trade effectively..with any other melee class...

Ur kidding me about SB sinx edp damage similar to desperado when they can easily now

Backslide out of any desperado I do...its not effective trade I think maybe u should test it before u post

Yes sheild equipped on Gs, go ahead and test SB build sinc vs equal gear Gs just don't use berries see what happens ...

Please if ur not playing a Gs ever even as a alt I suggest u not make posts about it.

I know many ppl have pity on Gs now and many are super happy that its so easy to beat us now

When before it was fair fight and they don't want that again I hate to say it but it seems ur one of them.

Cause if ur telling me Gs is now balanced what yr saying is we were Op before... Which is not true its just

Residual anger from being beat by one ...

I'm not suggesting we need drastic immediate measures im just saying, they aren't balanced yet . And need more thoughts into making it right

Edited by nilo16

Oh god.. really... Arguing with you has no use. I didn't tell you to get the most expensive items ever. Did I ? Cards are part of the gears. I'm not going to buy multiple tg's and another item set just to proof that you're a bad player. I have plenty of experience with every single job there is. I know how things work. Just because you are currently playing the class doesn't mean you're amazing at it. Obviously you didn't even know the basics so we had to explain that to you previously in this topic. So please stop making useless posts and arguments about me having to play gunslinger for you because you don't know how to. Want me to play it? Get me the gears, if not. Then stop your bitching about "Oh I'm so pro don't argue with me". I'm not the one crying for more buffs even though the class is already more than fine.

It is funny that us "None GS players" know more about the class than the ones currently playing it.

Lol as far as i know gs only nids basic cArds such as kiels, tg,fbh,inca,tao,gr etc wich are also use by other char? Dont u have those dats y u nid to ask those items from me. If u dont extra cards even ur an old players as u said u can decard it to ur other char ryt? How cn u prov. Ur not even answer my question.

Aside spaming rs and smacking despi what else gs cn do? Its seems ur just realy hate despi. Hehe

Staggering ppl with spam was how we survived once we spotted sinx, or cloaked melee.

But now we can't stagger effectively making us easy targets we can get to melee range but trade is not in our favour we have no way

To effectively get out also like snaps or backslides ok cloak may work.. But I find trades are just unforgiving I can't keep ppl locked in range and I can't get out of range to try use tactics like rs ..or disarm cause once in melee im dead only thing I can do is spam desp and its not enough ...

Ok come on read my post I said we need a surviablity buff for deperado.. Not a damage increase..

Ok sbk damage is not as good as desperado when we get more hits in when luck favors us but we also miss it totally.

But my main point again being u have options as a sinx .. With SB , crit ,DD all competitive but Gs has only 2skils RS which really doesn't strain berries at range and desperado which we Wanna use but we can't get into melee range and trade effectively..with any other melee class...

Ur kidding me about SB sinx edp damage similar to desperado when they can easily now

Backslide out of any desperado I do...its not effective trade I think maybe u should test it before u post

Yes sheild equipped on Gs, go ahead and test SB build sinc vs equal gear Gs just don't use berries see what happens ...

Please if ur not playing a Gs ever even as a alt I suggest u not make posts about it.

I know many ppl have pity on Gs now and many are super happy that its so easy to beat us now

When before it was fair fight and they don't want that again I hate to say it but it seems ur one of them.

Cause if ur telling me Gs is now balanced what yr saying is we were Op before... Which is not true its just

Residual anger from being beat by one ...

I'm not suggesting we need drastic immediate measures im just saying, they aren't balanced yet . And need more thoughts into making it right

U got a point buddy

Yes, non-rebirth classes cannot wear ifrit rings. So why did I say that you should wear them? Because you claim that a two hand sinx tanks your desperado damage which shouldn't even be possible, you claim you have a hard time against champs that has to go near your desperado spam which staggers them and makes them not be able to spam asura as much as they could have, and you claim you have problems against clown class that does not have high hp and cannot possibly tank a decent desperado.

So I decided to reply with a stupid, non-constructive, non-realistic, and untrue statement, pretty much the same way you have been replying to anyone disagreeing, just to show you how it sounds when someone does an idiotic reply. Now, do you see how annoying it is when you reply to someone with a decent argument and they start sprouting nonsense?

You reply stupid stuff, I can reply with that too.

every word that i spoke here on forum is based on RO facts and my own observation ingame. i never make it all out of my opinion unlike your stupid, non-constructive, non-realistic and untrue statements just to support my own or to counter other people's view... yes perhaps you are my señor player here in fro, but you did not played the gunslinger morethan i do. now i wont take your words as reliable facts coz from now on i realize that you bluff only alot of false details and pretend to be pro.

your stupid joke wont cover you foolish excuse...

It is funny that us "None GS players" know more about the class than the ones currently playing it.

most foolish people pretend that they know everything even though they knew nothing... its a plain stupidity which cannot be helped.