jameslamela

Additional Increase On Gs Damage

how fool am i not to know this all along.... thank you so much ray... now i learned that guns are used to kill enemy in a very close... super close distance... like knife does... sorry, im so newbie in everything...

I don't get the sarcasm really, since desperado is a melee skill therefore you need to get close to the enemy, and yet you guys are complaining that you can't handle people at melee range when you need the enemy to be AT melee range. I don't see anything wrong with my statement that you quoted.

balancing... yeah!!! youre right... now GS can never pawned a champ... have a hard time killing a bio. impossible to kill LK/pally... have a huge disadvantage over clown/gyspy... cant kill prof without getting him caught in maya.... dual weld sinx or SB sinx can tank our desperado even its 30-40k damage per hit... look even more funnier in the face of a sniper... VERY BALANCE REALLY!!! i really do agree in everything that you said...thats why people told me that im only whining for my suggestions... they telling me that im just complaining in sharing my thoughts... despite of all this, i never quit GS and didnt switch for better classes to play. coz im a newbie guy who loves to play his nab gunslinger and love to KOS noob people who act like pro in for_fild and on WoE!!!

Stop relying on a 2 button spam(seeds and desperado). No class can kill everything.

I used gunslinger with legendary guns and dex belts when they had 70% aftercast. Killed a champ that had ring, bio cant do anything with devs + gtb, spam disarm on LK and dispel him(valk randgris card), clown got pathetic hp and spam that they die in a few desperado spams, prof is easy by using reflect gear, sinx is especially easy with reflect dispel and wearing gr or alternately, switching to blue ifrit to get assump, sniper is funny when they go fas with ship captain since i just stone them and spam desperado with fire bullets.

I do not see your problem. The above things were even possible when the GS had 70% reducts only. Now that we got 80%, I don't see why you guys claim to have difficulty. I would have an easier time if I have ring,freyrs and valis, which I assume you have.

Edited by Rayray

balancing... yeah!!! youre right... now GS can never pawned a champ... have a hard time killing a bio. impossible to kill LK/pally... have a huge disadvantage over clown/gyspy... cant kill prof without getting him caught in maya.... dual weld sinx or SB sinx can tank our desperado even its 30-40k damage per hit... look even more funnier in the face of a sniper... VERY BALANCE REALLY!!! i really do agree in everything that you said...thats why people told me that im only whining for my suggestions... they telling me that im just complaining in sharing my thoughts... despite of all this, i never quit GS and didnt switch for better classes to play. coz im a newbie guy who loves to play his nab gunslinger and love to KOS noob people who act like pro in for_fild and on WoE!!!

If all you can do is make sarcastic comments, you might as well just get this topic closed. You're unable to take it that others disagree with you. GS should easily win vs a creator if the GS knows what he's doing. Chemists are easy to counter. LK/Pally is hell for almost any class to kills and gunslingers as the only ranged class that actually has an advantage vs pally over the other ranged classes due to their desperado not being reduced by defender +disarm vs LK. GS's don't have any more disadvantage vs clown/gypsy than other classes do. See... killing profs with a single card, I wonder what would happen if we'd implement one single card to completely counter gunslinger.

If you honestly fail to kill a dual wield sinx/katar sinx then please just change classes. Not because the GS class is bad but because It'd be obvious that you have no idea how to use your class if you can't even take those down with GS's insane damage and decent spam. In other words, I know you're just exaggerating with your sarcastic comments because you have nothing solid to bring to the table.

hey telling me that im just complaining in sharing my thoughts... despite of all this, i never quit GS and didnt switch for better classes to play.
The reason why people claim you are complaining and crying is because you made countless of topics, complaining about the change and about how "dead" the class is now. and that so many people were going to leave the game or the class etc etc etc. Wizards have been unpowered for ages now. Do you see me creating topics about how dead the wizard class is and that it's useless etc etc etc? No. Clown's spam has been nerfed for months now, WAY longer than the GS spam. Do you see a ton of clowns complaining about it? No. They simply make one suggestion topic with legit arguments to get it changed and they wait. Unlike the gunslingers (including yourself) that cry about every change.
guys like me still using GS for pvp and woe coz this is our PASSION... people who never played GS or never played it seriously will never understand...
Again, every class has had to deal with nerfs before. You're acting like the GS is completely useless now. While very obviously he's VERY FAR from the worst class on the server.

I don't get the sarcasm really, since desperado is a melee skill therefore you need to get close to the enemy, and yet you guys are complaining that you can't handle people at melee range when you need the enemy to be AT melee range. I don't see anything wrong with my statement that you quoted.

Stop relying on a 2 button spam(seeds and desperado). No class can kill everything.

I used gunslinger with legendary guns and dex belts when they had 70% aftercast. Killed a champ that had ring, bio cant do anything with devs + gtb, spam disarm on LK and dispel him(valk randgris card), clown got pathetic hp and spam that they die in a few desperado spams, prof is easy by using reflect gear, sinx is especially easy with reflect dispel and wearing gr or alternately, switching to blue ifrit to get assump, sniper is funny when they go fas with ship captain since i just stone them and spam desperado with fire bullets.

I do not see your problem. The above things were even possible when the GS had 70% reducts only. Now that we got 80%, I don't see why you guys claim to have difficulty. I would have an easier time if I have ring,freyrs and valis, which I assume you have.

youre right ray... im not rellying on 2 buttons alone to kill... coz im relying on my left click to set target for rapid shower/move my GS from one place to another... right click to rotate the screen... use 1st skill bar for my skills and buff items.. 2nd skill bar for my buff skills, bullets and converter... 3rd skill bar for elemental resist.. i press f12 most of the time coz im used to it rather than using /bm. i also use alt+m menu for fast storage and and warp coor. and leave my inventory open for fast gear switch by simply double clicking it...

however...

according to your GS gameplay... I FOUND LIES ON YOU!!!... you never fought a real pro champ and bio with your GS "doesnt mean they have ring, they already pro".... bb lk can live without shield on them to be frankly "means they can default on GTB"... you are only fighting a NOOB clown that doesnt know how to use jupitel/tarrot/AV... you only faced a stupid prof who only knows how to bolt... BLUE IFRIT RINGS ON GS IN FIGHTING SINX??? REALLY??? "i thought your pro".. and youre only fighting a low caliber sniper...PERIOD

@Shadi:

LET US CLOSE THIS TOPIC... BECAUSE IM TOO F***ING TIRED OF ALL OF THIS S*** AND FORGET THIS WHOLE D*** THING... AND MOVE ON...

Edited by jameslamela

youre right ray... im not rellying on 2 buttons alone to kill... coz im relying on my left click to set target for rapid shower/move my GS from one place to another... right click to rotate the screen... use 1st skill bar for my skills and buff items.. 2nd skill bar for my buff skills, bullets and converter... 3rd skill bar for elemental resist.. i press f12 most of the time coz im used to it rather than using /bm. i also use alt+m menu for fast storage and and warp coor. and leave my inventory open for fast gear switch by simply double clicking it...

however...

according to your GS gameplay... I FOUND LIES ON YOU!!!... you never fought a real pro champ and bio with your GS "doesnt mean they have ring, they already pro".... bb lk can live without shield on them to be frankly "means they can default on GTB"... you are only fighting a NOOB clown that doesnt know how to use jupitel/tarrot/AV... you only faced a stupid prof who only knows how to bolt... BLUE IFRIT RINGS ON GS IN FIGHTING SINX??? REALLY??? "i thought your pro".. and youre only fighting a low caliber sniper...PERIOD

Then that was one of the difference between us, you see I DONT HOTKEY STORAGE, I use bm and still double click stuff in inventory. And I am pretty sure I am not the one lying here, Revolver Gunslingers don't have enough skills to actually use up 3 skill bars, and that includes the buffs, which you claim you do. Elemental resists? that's at most 4 slots only. I can even put gear on the skill bars and I still have about 2 - 3 keys available.

Just for the sake of your argument, you actually claim that I only fought noob people when I don't even hit newbies(unlike you guys).

My standards for champ is actually pretty high because of Airi, so believe me, I know which champs are gear carried.

Pro BIos? You are talking to one of them, out of the 5. Name a bio that can combat dual devs + gtb besides me,airi and rusty.

BB LK on GTB will waste more seeds than me due to him using GTB and spamming BB. And I deal 14k-16k desperado, I would definitely like to see that doubled against someone who used GTB. I can also go kyrie shoes in here since he went GTB. I can think of a lot more stuff to do here.

I was actually laughing at the jupitel thunder argument of yours regarding clowns, I am sorry that you didn't know what RSX card does.

I default skolls, can switch to holy armor if i wanted to. I would like to see the prof that can kill me on stave.

Yes, blue ifrit rings against sinx to get assumptio. I am sorry to hear that you do not know when and how to switch accessories. I didn't say I default them, it was easy to switch out gears anyway. I was giving a suggestion to you since you seem to die from them a lot. It was funny that they can tank you on dual weapons. Are you sure there is something wrong with the gunslinger class, or just you?

Oh and btw, auto pnuema acc against sniper. Use it please.

Edited by Rayray

I ain't apologizing for anything. I calls em as I sees em. Desperado isn't your only skill. Learn to think outside of the box and suggest stuff other than complaints against what the GMs did to help the server.

gs has a lot of skgill. But lwep and valis is only good on this god damn despi and rapid if we all dont have lwep and we are only allowed to use weapon available on mall effectiveness of other gs skill is posible. ;)

Im wondering why is some clueless person are dont see the point of this..

Dont you see guys pro GS's are now quiting the class. This suggestion is to bring back the class if posible.. if u guys says that this class is still good after the nerf why GS items now are sold on a low value. Are u guys knows what hapening on game? :D

• Like 1

Im wondering why is some clueless person are dont see the point of this..

Dont you see guys pro GS's are now quiting the class. This suggestion is to bring back the class if posible.. if u guys says that this class is still good after the nerf why GS items now are sold on a low value. Are u guys knows what hapening on game? :D

Could you read through the topic before commenting? Everything we've said has been elaborated without a single counterargument from the other side. So calling the only side with proof and elaborated opinions 'clueless' makes no sense.

I haven't seen any "Pro" gunslingers quit the class, aside from that simply smacking desperado all day does not make one pro. If they are quitting the class now it shows that they do not have the skill to use tactics like every other class needed except for GS (which was brainlessly smacking desperado and yggs). True 'Pro' gunslingers will now finally be able to differentiate themselves from the plain buttonsmacking bad players. (there was 0 difference before).

The weapon is sold for a lower value than other weapons because there's a ton of gunslinger vali's it's one of the most common valk weapons out there. High supply means lower price.

Sorry ray. But gs dont have enaf hp as rebirth they gonna die before having a chance of getting the buff using that blue ifrit ring. Hmmm spam seeds yeah. But but again gs dont have enaf hp. I dont think they cN tank it..

I dont play champs. But through analization. All u had to do now is to stone gs and hit asura. If they hav fsoldier. Thier spam are tankable not like before so if it s no lag =np. If they are using evil druids they gonna die on one asura for not having gr..

Sorry ray. But gs dont have enaf hp as rebirth they gonna die before having a chance of getting the buff using that blue ifrit ring. Hmmm spam seeds yeah. But but again gs dont have enaf hp. I dont think they cN tank it..

I dont play champs. But through analization. All u had to do now is to stone gs and hit asura. If they hav fsoldier. Thier spam are tankable not like before so if it s no lag =np. If they are using evil druids they gonna die on one asura for not having gr..

I don't think you've read through this topic yet. GS easily get 230k+ HP. Comparing that to wizard. Wizards are lucky if they get up to 165k-170k hp. Every class can tank with seeds as long as they don't get 1 hitted. Gunslingers DEFINITELY don't have too little HP.

Gunslingers need 3 kiels to spam, and they don't require ship captain hat to do massive damage. Thus, simply using fsoldier solves this for gunslingers. However wizards (and clowns) need to wear different headgears than valk helm to get anywhere close to decent damage. And thus are vurnerable for stone curse. Wizards are screwed even more as their hats don't grant freeze immunity so they get screwed by both stone and freeze.

Crould you read through the topic before commenting? Everything we've said has been elaborated without a single counterargument from the other side. So calling the only side with proof and elaborated opinions 'clueless' makes no sense.

I haven't seen any "Pro" gunslingers quit the class, aside from that simply smacking desperado all day does not make one pro. If they are quitting the class now it shows that they do not have the skill to use tactics like every other class needed except for GS (which was brainlessly smacking desperado and yggs). True 'Pro' gunslingers will now finally be able to differentiate themselves from the plain buttonsmacking bad players. (there was 0 difference before).

The weapon is sold for a lower value than other weapons because there's a ton of gunslinger vali's it's one of the most common valk weapons out there. High supply means lower price.

Yeah thier not quiting the job but why they are not showing now? Are they quiting the game? Hehe

Bro tell me. Other than despi and and rapid what else of skill of a pro gs u said can do? What is the most effective skill of gs specialy on woe.

If they dont nid of smacking despi what else they can do.

U only said valis. Is gs ring also drop price of some rison u said it is high supply? or am i right it bcoZ of this nerf?

Yeah thier not quiting the job but why they are not showing now? Are they quiting the game? Hehe

Bro tell me. Other than despi and and rapid what else of skill of a pro gs u said can do? What is the most effective skill of gs specialy on woe.[/size]

If they dont nid of smacking despi what else they can do.

U only said valis. Is gs ring also drop price of some rison u said it is high supply? or am i right it bcoZ of this nerf?[/size]

Firstly, hardly any GS have quit playing GS. Stop basing an entire topic on something you made up. Secondly for the ones that did change classes, It's because GS is no longer a brainless class to play. Before the nerf any brainless person could've played GS as it only took 2 whole buttons to play the class. Now you actually need tactics aka SKILL to play the class. This is why you guys are having trouble with it. You're too used to smacking two buttons constantly that you never even looked at the other possiblities or at changing gears. Every issue you guys threw at me or Ray that you have while playing GS was countered with advice on how to deal with it. It's not that hard, you just have to use your brain during a fight now.

You asked me what else they can do. For example they can use a marine sphere card to enable use of magnum break. Hit melee fighters back to keep them out of their attack range while desperado has enough range to hit + they can use the blue ifrit ring vs melee attackers, they can use disarm to strip weapons, they can use cloak to stay safe. They can do so much, it's no longer using 1 item set and just smacking desperado to win.

Edited by Shadi

Wow lot of fighting ... Guys im just pointing out what I see

All I was saying is if Gs has to melee range to do the primary damage

They need some surviablity to do so as earlier protection was there by spam rate

Which is now gone .. Yes sbk is less spamable than desperado but its has sure damage and

Range to be safe..

Compare any other class that must go into melee range to damage

And see the difference in surviablity.. SB sinx, BB knights, CT smiths

They can get into melle range and survive . Desp Gs just doesn't have the Hp

Or any surviablity to trade in melee range unless u outgear.

I agree desperado is not the only Gs skill but its the best and class defining one.

Just like CT is not only smith skill it BB is not only knight skill or SB- xassain.

They kinda now feel like how it was with assasins before trans class came .. U know u have damage

With soonic blow but ur too scared to use it as u cant survive at melee, which is why they made a get move

With xassasin surviavlity and hp pools in trans.

Don't fight over it its just a game and im.giving my honest inputs.

what I was saying is while we are using desperado we need some added

Surviablity.. Cause our hp pools are very low and weight carrying ain't to gr8 its a overall loss to go mellee...

Which is what it was intended to do.

I don't think you've read through this topic yet. GS easily get 230k+ HP. Comparing that to wizard. Wizards are lucky if they get up to 165k-170k hp. Every class can tank with seeds as long as they don't get 1 hitted. Gunslingers DEFINITELY don't have too little HP. [/size]

Gunslingers need 3 kiels to spam, and they don't require ship captain hat to do massive damage. Thus, simply using fsoldier solves this for gunslingers. However wizards (and clowns) need to wear different headgears than valk helm to get anywhere close to decent damage. And thus are vurnerable for stone curse. Wizards are screwed even more as their hats don't grant freeze immunity so they get screwed by both stone and freeze.[/size]

It seems u guys are so pro. Yeah too pro specialy on GS. U know gs and u know that this class is still good. Why youl just make a GS since u guys are pro on it and prov and inspired us others of effectvness of this class without relying on smacking like u said. Thers a lot of pipol want to have a strong gs men. Show us not only On argument. And maybe those brainless gs u said quited will change thier Mind .. i hate GS's befor men. They always pawned me. But now i felt just pitty on them.

lol.... GS cannot use cannot wear blue ifrit ring and also ninja... and also star glad and linker cannot wear it too...BY THE WAY WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT USING IFRIT RING ON GS...? IS HE RETARDED... OR JUST SIMPLY STUPID OR WHAT...? PERHAPS IT REALLY PROVES 100% HE DOESNT KNOW ABOUT GS AT ALL AND TALK CRAP HERE ALL ALONG...

Edited by jameslamela

Comparing Gs to ranged classes will be pointless cause the only point im making is that now

Gs is unable to compete in melee range which was it main highlight.. Cause of loss of spam..

So please only provide comparisons at melee range as u give us advise. (a clown/wizard doesn't ever have to get close and trade for any skills let alone their primary damage)

Yes we have one ranged skill rs which is more of a filler skill..and most of the others not usable by revolvers.

Disarm is just not worth taking about cause any one serious pvp has FCP for sure..

So as of now we have only 2real inbuilt usable skills both one a filler and one main both got hit by spam rate

So maybe make all skill usable by revolvers then so we can use tactics ... But with what we have we have limited tactics..

If your gonna say gear change we have always been doing it..its not new and we would not survive earlier also without it.

So don't say stuff like we used 2 buttons ... Have tons of gear change bullet change headgear change all used before nerd just the same.

so now we need something more to compete

all we need is to be competitive as we were before.. No one ever said we were op before and hence needed.

We were netted cause of a game issue and thus we would like to be back to our competitive best as before.

Just saying u need to use more skills to be as good as before doesn't cut it cause we weren't OP before..so why make it more harder

Edited by nilo16

Edit: I'm glad to see that you have absolutely nothing to post regarding my comparison and were only able to make some sarcastic comments. Proofs my point I suppose :).

naaahhhh.... actually. i dont get your point.. "if ever you have one".. im just tired talking with you... because at the 1st place... your point is simply out of my topic. :p

naaahhhh.... actually. i dont get your point.. "if ever you have one".. im just tired talking with you... because at the 1st place... your point is simply out of my topic. [/size]

Just because you're unable to argue against my points you refuse to do so.

Which is now gone .. Yes sbk is less spamable than desperado but its has sure damage and

Range to be safe..

You mean it has no damage and can't even be used effectively? If not. feel free to try it out and see how amazing damage it does. We can move from class to class. Every class has their own issues and the players from those classes learn to deal with it. Tell you what, if you proof to me that SBK (Soulbreaker) with loki's is more effective than rapid shower/desperado, then I'll thumb you up and agree to some additional damage for desperado.

You can NOT compare gunslinger to a melee class. Gunslinger has great potential at big range as it is with rapid shower. Having the option to do massive damage on short range as well and ignoring all anti range items/skills is as advantage not a disvantage. But Nilo16 if you want to compare to melee classes , Desperado does about the same burst damage as sonic blow does. There's a difference though you're using a shield while using your desperado. This makes your survivability a lot higher than the Sonic blow sinx' survivability.

It seems u guys are so pro. Yeah too pro specialy on GS. U know gs and u know that this class is still good. Why youl just make a GS since u guys are pro on it and prov and inspired us others of effectvness of this class without relying on smacking like u said. Thers a lot of pipol want to have a strong gs men. Show us not only On argument. And maybe those brainless gs u said quited will change thier Mind .. i hate GS's befor men. They always pawned me. But now i felt just pitty on them.
If you supply me with the gears for a GS , sure I'll proof to you that the class is far from useless. If not, then don't even attempt to force me to play a class. I'm not going to waste my tokens on classes that I personally am not very fond of playing.

lol.... GS cannot use cannot wear blue ifrit ring and also ninja... and also star glad and linker cannot wear it too...BY THE WAY WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT USING IFRIT RING ON GS...? IS HE RETARDED... OR JUST SIMPLY STUPID OR WHAT...? PERHAPS IT REALLY PROVES 100% HE DOESNT KNOW ABOUT GS AT ALL AND TALK CRAP HERE ALL ALONG...

It was a bait. I put it there as a joke and a method to know if you actually read my replies. And to see at least who has the brain to actually know small stuff like that(like how I caught nellysky on this topic not knowing simple stuff like that). Which makes me wonder why your replies constantly go from decent to crap once someone disagrees.

Yes, non-rebirth classes cannot wear ifrit rings. So why did I say that you should wear them? Because you claim that a two hand sinx tanks your desperado damage which shouldn't even be possible, you claim you have a hard time against champs that has to go near your desperado spam which staggers them and makes them not be able to spam asura as much as they could have, and you claim you have problems against clown class that does not have high hp and cannot possibly tank a decent desperado.

So I decided to reply with a stupid, non-constructive, non-realistic, and untrue statement, pretty much the same way you have been replying to anyone disagreeing, just to show you how it sounds when someone does an idiotic reply. Now, do you see how annoying it is when you reply to someone with a decent argument and they start sprouting nonsense?

You reply stupid stuff, I can reply with that too.

Back on topic, I find it seriously weird that you guys think we want to get GS nerfed so bad. Just a reminder, I created a constructive topic when the aftercast delay reduction of kiels was set to 70%. Because I know then 70% was not enough. Genesis accepted one of my suggestions on that topic, and set your aftercast delay reduction to 80%, and added a little bit more damage on your skills. That change has not been out for a long time, and here we go again with another suggestion that sounded more like whining(much like the first one you guys created).

The better suggestion is to have different set of weapons for gunslingers, not adding more damage to desperado and rapid shower.

Edited by Rayray

If you supply me with the gears for a GS , sure I'll proof to you that the class is far from useless. If not, then don't even attempt to force me to play a class. I'm not going to waste my tokens on classes that I personally am not very fond of playing.

if ur realy good on it u dont nid expensive items to make it good men. all u nid is a necessary cards wich are common and also use by other char.. GS's before are good and effective even on knight set and Lwep men. prefereble on vote king set.

its seems u dont have a good experience with this class why do u keep on arguing with the real GS's players.?

Cought ME..??for a joke???. Dont put ur damn Blame on me men..your just making this nonsense alibi. honestly i dont know of it. coz im just dont use it on ninja coz it is no nid to be use on ninja.. for were are range, magical and untouchable

By the way heres what u said

James ask u again if ur realy serios of it? and you said....

Yes, blue ifrit rings against sinx to get assumptio. I am sorry to hear that you do not know when and how to switch accessories. I didn't say I default them, it was easy to switch out gears anyway. I was giving a suggestion to you since you seem to die from them a lot. It was funny that they can tank you on dual weapons. Are you sure there is something wrong with the gunslinger class, or just you?

you doesnt sound joking men coz ur serios indeed.. if james didnt cought u. u dont react as that. ur just playing safe coz ur famous of being a pro and ur sugesting a thing like this on ifrit ring on GS.

your the one who just cought..

hhahahahahahahahaha...

be honest and stop making alibi. and putting blame on others pipol..

if u dont realy know all about GS u should stop arguing the real GS players and just Focus on ur own :b

if ur realy good on it u dont nid expensive items to make it good men. all u nid is a necessary cards wich are common and also use by other char.. GS's before are good and effective even on knight set and Lwep men. prefereble on vote king set.

its seems u dont have a good experience with this class why do u keep on arguing with the real GS's players.?

Oh god.. really... Arguing with you has no use. I didn't tell you to get the most expensive items ever. Did I ? Cards are part of the gears. I'm not going to buy multiple tg's and another item set just to proof that you're a bad player. I have plenty of experience with every single job there is. I know how things work. Just because you are currently playing the class doesn't mean you're amazing at it. Obviously you didn't even know the basics so we had to explain that to you previously in this topic. So please stop making useless posts and arguments about me having to play gunslinger for you because you don't know how to. Want me to play it? Get me the gears, if not. Then stop your bitching about "Oh I'm so pro don't argue with me". I'm not the one crying for more buffs even though the class is already more than fine.

It is funny that us "None GS players" know more about the class than the ones currently playing it.

As I said it was a bait. O_O You really think I who played in the server since 2007 wouldn't know which works with which? It was the ninja argument thread all over again, that I have to make every reply as literal as possible. And as I said it on the my second reply, I was indeed trying to sound as sarcastic as possible since James claims that dual handed sinx tanks his desperado(which in my experience on gunslinger, never happened to me, and my Gunslinger is not as geared as my biochemist). Sadly, as it seems, it didn't come out right as I hoped. The joke/sarcasm loses its value when I had to explain, I should have known better.

Get back on topic guys. This is getting out of control, too much drama. James be careful, it isn't the first drama post I have encountered that you lite up a fire that spread through the woods on a summer day.

So get on topic or this will be closed. Also, come with some good constructive reasons as to why, what and how. Not just say we want this or that.

It was a bait. I put it there as a joke and a method to know if you actually read my replies. And to see at least who has the brain to actually know small stuff like that(like how I caught nellysky on this topic not knowing simple stuff like that). Which makes me wonder why your replies constantly go from decent to crap once someone disagrees.

rayray... when will you learn to accept your mistakes and stop blaming your failure to other people? pride is the only poison good to swallow... it is not lethal. and besides, as you post it i know that it wasnt a bate for the ninja coz we never knew if that ninja gonna pop up or not... so dont make us believe your false reasoning...

As I said it was a bait. O_O You really think I who played in the server since 2007 wouldn't know which works with which? It was the ninja argument thread all over again, that I have to make every reply as literal as possible. And as I said it on the my second reply, I was indeed trying to sound as sarcastic as possible since James claims that dual handed sinx tanks his desperado(which in my experience on gunslinger, never happened to me, and my Gunslinger is not as geared as my biochemist). Sadly, as it seems, it didn't come out right as I hoped. The joke/sarcasm loses its value when I had to explain, I should have known better.

Bait. ?If ur aware with ur words u should not let ur self being misinterpreted. Specialy on argumentation.. ur just steping at ur own trap. But anyway dont ever put a blame to any other pips. Stop making alibi coz its realy ovios